The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kuku10cmlong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

first time writing FR so please forgive me if format isnt up to standard.

thought long and hard about writing this FR because too lazy, never write before, selfish because want her for myself lul. but then again, chose to write because damn son, just read on.

girl was sasa from club vivacious.

before i start, its been very long since i banged till my legs are sore as if you just went to gym and did leg days via squating. and by long i meant a year, and i had been banging regularly.

not a very tall girl but leaning towards petite w meat at the right places. she isnt exactly slim but she has the curves. she looks like the pictures as per posted, minimal to no photoshop at all. close up a few acne scars but its easily passable because shes quite 耐看. ( able to withstand careful appreciation )

i like my ladies like how i like my food, with meat. and man her ass is to die for when going for doggy. you know when you spread them legs wide and the arch they make and you pull her back, that view alone + them ass made writing this FR so fucking worth it (maybe i watch too much JAV).

i was only able to slot in 1 shot because i spent an hour breaking the fucking ice chatting w her and making her feel comfortable. maybe because of that thats why her GFE was off the fucking charts. i dont really french unless the connection is there but fuck me, it felt as if i was really making love instead of a paid transaction. the way she reciprocated my kisses were as if she was also committed to making love and truly enjoying it. no ky applied due to long foreplay and was already wet from the frenching.

tried all positions except cowgirl because i prefer to be moving. at no point in time was she not enjoying it. moans were real or at least they were real from my point of view. best position was when i put her at the edge of the bed and missionary her while standing. w that position your hands will be free to grab them titties and feel free to suckle them.

shes not exactly D cup as advertised but her boobs are nice and suits her frame. mind you i am a huge tits lover and i really mind when it says D but ended up being B. however in this case, i got so gongtao-ed by her that it dont really matter lul.

long story short, session didnt felt like a paid transaction but more like a mini rendezvous w your GF at a hotel because parents are at home so you cant bring her back to fuck her brains out. this was how it went w me, however do take this FR w a pinch of salt as it might differ from bros to bros.

PS : i am terribly sorry for the bro that booked after me, i took up too much time and had to eat into your timeslot. i dont know if you cancelled or still went ahead but i am very sorry. if you cancelled, i would like to extend my humble apologies to OKT because of my mismanagement of timing.

i dont know about this but, i feel like these are signs of being KC-ed although i dont really know what KC stands for but i kinda know that i means being gongtao-ed or blackmagic-ed lul.
Old 24-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
guyhuat is a glorious beacon of lightguyhuat is a glorious beacon of lightguyhuat is a glorious beacon of lightguyhuat is a glorious beacon of lightguyhuat is a glorious beacon of lightguyhuat is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Felicia from thaipegasus? TIA!
Old 24-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Really? PM me her LINE then!!!
I shall teach her how to conquer Taiwan as she did Singapore lol. She is an excellent listener no doubt n of coz a great bonk in bed. Ohhhh that nightie����
No need linelah go down personally tonite to be her last bonker.....end what you started....
Old 24-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
No need linelah go down personally tonite to be her last bonker.....end what you started....
Love to but i am overseas now...even if i sit on a rocket i might not make it in time...😭
Old 24-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
This 1 is girl die faster..... family post for help for missing daughter and imagine someone in Singapore share the OKT website to the family

a) Family will accuse OKT for kidnapping and forced her into prostitution
b) Girl will be in alot of trouble answering to the family
The family don't know how to use brain, at least use their backside to think.
Why enhance her boobs if not gg to sell pussy?
Old 24-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Love to but i am overseas now...even if i sit on a rocket i might not make it in time...😭
Go NE Thailand find queen sibo?
Old 24-05-2017, 06:03 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Not all girls enhance their boobs to sell their pussy, some is vain while others is husband request...
Old 24-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
what are you talking about? soooo many girls enhance / lift their breast sizes , don't tell me all sell pussy

Also , how come so many stables still using KL hotel after the raid
Old 24-05-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
what are you talking about? soooo many girls enhance / lift their breast sizes , don't tell me all sell pussy

Also , how come so many stables still using KL hotel after the raid
Those stable either backside itchy or house those girls that got issue "Identification Paper" By ICA
Old 24-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Notice a few of my next targets all got same tattoo (not religious) and same spot, pimp ownership mark? Hopefully is not slavery type gal.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Notice a few of my next targets all got same tattoo (not religious) and same spot, pimp ownership mark? Hopefully is not slavery type gal.
Is it any of this 25 tattoo?

Old 24-05-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
And definitely don't have pimp ownership, the girl work for 1 month at most than fuck off to another country or another stable
Old 24-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go NE Thailand find queen sibo?
Fuck queen la lol...she is old news liao😅😣😊
Old 24-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
And definitely don't have pimp ownership, the girl work for 1 month at most than fuck off to another country or another stable
Nah it's a tattoo of an animal on their collarbone area, exactly the same though. I was thinking more of those people in thailand organizing/sending these gals over.
Old 24-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiaowohuangshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a sessions with Nana from Paradise888.

Girl looks like the photos minus some from the Photoshop. Slim but as a result just an A cup. Obvious scars from caesarean, two big lines below her belly button.

Overall very commercial bonk. Tries to KC a lot but quite fake. No DFK and only allows limited half hearted kissing with her lips covering her teeth. Cat bath and bbbj also suffers from the same problem, she will cover her teeth with her lips like some toothless girl and try to do that, feels fucking weird.

Either way it doesn't last for long. She will try to cap you and ride you out within 2 minutes of starting the BBBJ. She can ride well and she looks quite pretty, but that's if you can overlook the poor blow job and obvious scars.

Regret not going for other targets that I initially was aiming for but oh wells.

The usual mileage might vary between bros but she seems seasoned in avoiding putting in work so just my two cents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1