The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
DaiGehHoSeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaiGehHoSeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Support this thread.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Please post all your jialat stories here to share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
KingTort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread and support here.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Renzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this thread.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
SupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Good morning.

Support bro TS.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
FoxyVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many jialat stories here, support.
Old 09-12-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ClassicAhSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for more.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Old 10-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Nothing to do now while waiting at salon for my gf. Let me share my abit jialat story.

Still remember my first time with my current gf about 5 years ago. She was sharing openly her past sex experience with her only ex 4 years after we got tgt as she wana be honest with me. After hearing that and I feeling horny, I start to touch her and we make out. At first she resist abit say we cannot do. After awhile She gave in as she also feeling horny cause haven't do for 4 years already.

As me and her haven't do quite long already, so abit inexperienced, forgot can do the pull out method cause we were unprepared with no condom. Do raw halfway she say no condom ask me don't shoot. So we stopped, very anti climax and hug to sleep. U all say jialat anot?

But My cum stuck inside me never come out feeling super gao wei so can't sleep. Toss and turn around for 2-3 hours later I decided to go 7-11 to buy condom and finish up the job with her. Whole night didn't get to sleep until 4am. Haha! Those were my first time with her. Just sharing.

So over the 5 years with her, we've been doing for 4 years. We're getting married in a few months time so she decided the 5th year we stop having sex, she say wana keep the excitement and anticipation for wedding night again. So here I am, 8th month without sex already. This one lagi jialat. Sigh

Last edited by fookydud; 10-12-2016 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Dog2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
Nothing to do now while waiting at salon for my gf. Let me share my abit jialat story.

Still remember my first time with my current gf about 5 years ago. She was sharing openly her past sex experience with her only ex 4 years after we got tgt as she wana be honest with me. After hearing that and I feeling horny, I start to touch her and we make out. At first she resist abit say we cannot do. After awhile She gave in as she also feeling horny cause haven't do for 4 years already.

As me and her haven't do quite long already, so abit inexperienced, forgot can do the pull out method cause we were unprepared with no condom. Do raw halfway she say no condom ask me don't shoot. So we stopped, very anti climax and hug to sleep. U all say jialat anot?

But My cum stuck inside me never come out feeling super gao wei so can't sleep. Toss and turn around for 2-3 hours later I decided to go 7-11 to buy condom and finish up the job with her. Whole night didn't get to sleep until 4am. Haha! Those were my first time with her. Just sharing.

So over the 5 years with her, we've been doing for 4 years. We're getting married in a few months time so she decided the 5th year we stop having sex, she say wana keep the excitement and anticipation for wedding night again. So here I am, 8th month without sex already. This one lagi jialat. Sigh
So very jialat and thks!!
Old 10-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
NotreDame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So jialat. Thanks sharing.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sibei jialat. Thanks for sharing. Mine don't wanna have sex right from the start. Sigh. I guess one thing good is we did everything (except penetration).
Old 11-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Bro, thank you for sharing sibueyjialat story here. Congrats to you for your coming wedding. Please come back here to post more jialat stories to share.

Quote:

Old 11-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 8
yamayo is a name known to allyamayo is a name known to allyamayo is a name known to allyamayo is a name known to allyamayo is a name known to allyamayo is a name known to all

Quote:

Can always go out steal eat.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Office365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayo View Post
Can always go out steal eat.