The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Seriously, if you are loaded then your choice but for one day $11,000 baht? 2 years ago, I booked a MP lady for 2 days for $12,000 baht, I already think I'm Mr. Robert. She just called me 2 weeks ago, asking when I coming over but I hang up saying I'm busy..
Not really loaded, just for the experience. Won't be doing the same thing when I visit again.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really hard to believe each and every girl bro noobzkiller took had a mind blowing sexperience. Makes me want to go try commercial sex aka paid sex again. Any bros other than him have such luck to get every single transaction so well spent?
Old 06-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginlovers View Post
haha...thanks for the reply. i am going from 9-12Aug.
Wondering where i can find uni SYTs? i will be going to Scratch Dog as recommended by my friend, but....dunno where else.
Scratch dog plenty of working ladies after work and FLs. Unlikely to find true blood uni syts. Unless they sideline. I still got bottle there.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

This is the INTERNET so as the Thais say "leaw tae kun - up to you" to believe what you have read on-line. You can write anything and can be anyone here. How much "dragons & tigers" added to the FRs is debatable and only poster will know.

Personally I juz enjoy the stories with an extra shot of Sangsom. Only way to experience Bangkok (and Thailand) is to come and see it yourself and write your own stories.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-08-2012, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is difficult to believe or it is amazing, a man in Bkk has difficulty finding a WL for a bonk.
Yes. Shocking! Unbelievable! That is a cheonging offence.
Like going North Pole and cannot find ice for iced tea or go Sahara Desert and cannot find sand for hourglass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
not difficult to find a bonk ~ difficult to find one that we like but end of the day money well spent
Hehe, still inexcusable. You should be fined by samsters for this offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
This is the INTERNET so as the Thais say "leaw tae kun - up to you" to believe what you have read on-line. You can write anything and can be anyone here. How much "dragons & tigers" added to the FRs is debatable and only poster will know.
Correct, correct. Always discount big % of what you read from very positive FR. Which is why I prefer reading the neutral and negative FRs
Those who write extremely rosy unbelievable positive FR are like those who self measure their dick size for surveys. They usually report bigger size than when measured by medical staff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_p...e#Erect_length
Old 07-08-2012, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sorry maybe this is wrong section to ask this but can someone please tell me Mandarin name of these 2 popular catchy songs played in Thailand clubs.
Paiseh, me am banana - very blur when see Chinese characters. Xie Xie

1st one is a rock anthem by Beyond often requested by Malaysians/Singaporeans

2nd one is an old all time favorite hit by Hacken Lee
Old 07-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Sorry maybe this is wrong section to ask this but can someone please tell me Mandarin name of these 2 popular catchy songs played in Thailand clubs.
Paiseh, me am banana - very blur when see Chinese characters. Xie Xie

1st one is a rock anthem by Beyond often requested by Malaysians/Singaporeans

2nd one is an old all time favorite hit by Hacken Lee
Bro AC_Milan,

Both songs are in Cantonese.

The first song is called 不再猶豫 "Hesitate No More". The second song is called 紅日 "Red Sun" - something about being with her brings out his true self.

Hope this helps

不再猶豫 - "Bu Tsai Yo Yu"
紅日 - "Hone Ri"
Old 07-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Personally I juz enjoy the stories with an extra shot of Sangsom. Only way to experience Bangkok (and Thailand) is to come and see it yourself and write your own stories.
FR's are more believable if they are accompanied by pictures
Old 07-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
** Sorry work calls ~ Let me know if you want me to continue. Thanks!
Walan commercial break again!

Potong stim leh.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

so then which club do the uni students hang out?
Old 07-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Walan commercial break again!

Potong stim leh.
Glad u like the FR Bro Apologies for the commercial break lol
Old 07-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
FR's are more believable if they are accompanied by pictures
So next time better u install hidden cam like that Gary Ng and let your videos do the talking!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginlovers View Post
so then which club do the uni students hang out?
Try Falabella or my all time favourite nanglen. Met my friend while I'm "cruising" in Chonburi. According to her, nowadays clubs at thong lor soi sip is over crowded with hiso wannabes. I miss Krung Thep, so near yet so far!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Try Falabella or my all time favourite nanglen. Met my friend while I'm "cruising" in Chonburi. According to her, nowadays clubs at thong lor soi sip is over crowded with hiso wannabes. I miss Krung Thep, so near yet so far!!!
Bro just to confirm Nanglen is the one situated at Sukhumvit soi 63?
Old 07-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro just to confirm Nanglen is the one situated at Sukhumvit soi 63?
Normally Thai will call it Ekamai, seldom hear Thai calling it soi 63. Nanglen is near the mini cooper showroom.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1