The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yup!

This one must invite his buddy to come to that thread and clear his own name liao!

555 you're right!
He overpaid way much more than your Jakarta massage handjob!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
LOL wait another case of "My friend say"
Old 01-06-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ecdw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
cannot blame his buddy, for all we know they may have agreement to split the cost but he want to fly aeroplane... so where will kotek everything?
If my "friend" is going to dump a stranger in my room for $60, I will pay the $60 as the value of the friendship and never contact him again.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
well, i've nv tried to play w them or bf them. maybe u can try and let us know???? i know got some really cute ones with huge knockers (real!)
Next time I'll try

Thanks to all those who have replied!
Old 01-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
555 you're right!
blame it on those bapaks who spoiled the mbak
Old 01-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
depends if the girl is open minded or not... most that girls are very conservative unless those hiong type....
It's true. I bf an agg girl from crazy house before and she was quite high on alcohol and I was high and horny too hahaha and then we started frenching in the cab and I rubbed her shaved pussy - it was so wet!! And she let out a slutty moan. The taxi driver was stunned and looked at the rear view mirror to see what we were doing lol. Then, seeing that she is damn horny, I stick my middle finger in and finger fucked her. And her warm pussy juice swarmed my whole hand lol. Then she climbed on top of me and tried to unbuckle my belt. Oh my...
Old 01-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Hmmm any bros can advise me the recepitivity of working ladies to the idea of rabba action in cinemas? I got a German client who I'll be meeting in BKK in June and from his conversations he kinda like public actions... While I told him that girls are generally a bit conservative and prefer indoor actions, but I can't help but wonder on his question if fondling the girl in the cinema has been done before... Any bros can advise?

Another 'public' sextion was while at nana plaza, I fingered an 18 year old (rainbow 4? Or angel witch? Can't rem already) while her slightly older sister frenched me and stroke me with my jeans on. But the ah gua mamasan came over and asked for tips for herself and immediately my dick went dead. Damn.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's true. I bf an agg girl from crazy house before and she was quite high on alcohol and I was high and horny too hahaha and then we started frenching in the cab and I rubbed her shaved pussy - it was so wet!! And she let out a slutty moan. The taxi driver was stunned and looked at the rear view mirror to see what we were doing lol. Then, seeing that she is damn horny, I stick my middle finger in and finger fucked her. And her warm pussy juice swarmed my whole hand lol. Then she climbed on top of me and tried to unbuckle my belt. Oh my...
Wah damn fierce bro! Salute! Hopefully can make it to crazy house again next week!!!!
Old 02-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha so fierce! Actually gals in crazy house can be, well, crazy. Out of 10 crazy house gals I've bonked, at least 7 sat on me raw

Quote:
Old 02-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Play and be safe

BREAKING NEWS
Bangkok pub raided for violating closing-hour rule
June 02, 2017 09:39
By The Nation

Troops raided a pub in Bangkok’s Lat Phrao district early Friday and found some drugs and six drug abusers as well as two underage pub-goers.

The Kik Bar 2 on Soi Pukkasawek off Prasert Manoonkit Road was raided at 2.30am by 20 troops, led by Colonel Noppasit Sitthisophon, commander of the First Cavalry Regiment, and Banthit Leelapata, an officer from the Office of the Narcotics Control Board.

The troops found some 200 pub-goers still dancing when they raided the bar. Two of those in the pub were aged under 20 and six others tested positive for drugs, Noppasit said. They also found eight undocumented migrants.

A small quantity of ketamine wrapped in a Bt20 note was found on the floor.

Noppasit said he conducted the raid after his task force received complaints from the public that the pub violated the 2am closing-hour rule.

The officials also found that the pub did not have a licence.

The pub manger, Supawut Namkrut, 32, was arrested and charged with operating an entertainment place without a licence, violating the closing-hour rule, and selling alcoholic drinks outside the legal hours. The undocumented migrants were charged with entering the Kingdom without proper documents.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:50 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Play and be safe

BREAKING NEWS
Bangkok pub raided for violating closing-hour rule
June 02, 2017 09:39
By The Nation

Troops raided a pub in Bangkok’s Lat Phrao district early Friday and found some drugs and six drug abusers as well as two underage pub-goers.

The Kik Bar 2 on Soi Pukkasawek off Prasert Manoonkit Road was raided at 2.30am by 20 troops, led by Colonel Noppasit Sitthisophon, commander of the First Cavalry Regiment, and Banthit Leelapata, an officer from the Office of the Narcotics Control Board.

The troops found some 200 pub-goers still dancing when they raided the bar. Two of those in the pub were aged under 20 and six others tested positive for drugs, Noppasit said. They also found eight undocumented migrants.

A small quantity of ketamine wrapped in a Bt20 note was found on the floor.

Noppasit said he conducted the raid after his task force received complaints from the public that the pub violated the 2am closing-hour rule.

The officials also found that the pub did not have a licence.

The pub manger, Supawut Namkrut, 32, was arrested and charged with operating an entertainment place without a licence, violating the closing-hour rule, and selling alcoholic drinks outside the legal hours. The undocumented migrants were charged with entering the Kingdom without proper documents.

Seriously i didn't know there is this 2am law? does it apply to every pub and club?
Old 02-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of clubs now close by 2am already.......

Quote:
Seriously i didn't know there is this 2am law? does it apply to every pub and club?
Old 02-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like SG, various time for various licenses issued.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
A lot of clubs now close by 2am already.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just like SG, various time for various licenses issued.
Lucky me I always bring the puying back to Ao Gan by 12midnight-1am++
Old 03-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup!

555 you're right!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Haha! The country/golf club massage place. Dam hilarious.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yup, BF is 700B, just about 100B more than most other places ba. It's just $5 more

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Went a few times, non of the girls were appealing to my eyes. If I'm not mistaken their BF is also pretty expensive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1