The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Good info for a newbie like me .
Looking at the rate u visiting KTV... I sound more like a newbie...
Old 10-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

woah, 2 days and 6 pages already... power.
finally a fresh start.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomifan View Post
Long time lurker... first time poster

April 2014 canton fair period, skipped staying at cp due to peak period of yanda.

Instead called wechat contacts to accompany in guangzhou (currently with the prolonged yanda, most contacts are now long gone, married, married with baby, etc)

Stayed in zhongshan for the last two nights, was introduced to hiyet hotel ktv, no flower street, decor very similar to yihao and room was facing the river.

Overnight starts at 1.6k though.

If cp still haven't sufficiently recover by October, zhongshan might be an option.
Thank you for the Zhongshan info which seldom got post in the forum, welcome to our thread bro ...
Old 10-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

If only CP is as active as this thread

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 10-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear Daikor,

Thank you for remembering me!

I shall pm you my schedule in China for up coming trips. We can always arrange.

It has been a long while since we last met.
Got your pm bro, my next trip to China early to mid Nov, see we can meet up, take care bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Book thru that night that DJ , she intro a mummy to me which is also my type .

Will be there again soon , but this round target is that mummy hehehe !
Hmmmm ... only know 2 mummy there, dun think either one is your target ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
The honor should b mine to buy kopi for u , now all in planning stage cannot confirm, play by yr, will keep u posted if I'm able to fly lol I buy u dinner if bro you happen to be around ZH also
looking forward to meet up with my long lost friend ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
Support my daigor thread!
another long lost friend MIA, welcome back to the thread ....
Old 10-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
woah, 2 days and 6 pages already... power.
finally a fresh start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
If only CP is as active as this thread
we need samsters like you guys to make the thread interesting ....
Old 10-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
if only cp is as active as this thread :d
lol!

Seaj
Old 10-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

FR :

1 st night , Yihao .

Choose mm over photo , booked 4 mm , 3 came as close to 90% comparing the photo , only 1 came out to be much darker , maybe using camera 360 haha . Overall not much of hipup or un happiness infact I have a great time drinking , singing and dancing .......

2nd night .

Went over Foshan via car but car broke down in the middle of highway with temperature of at least 38degree ....... ended up reaching FS hotel after 5hrs setting off from Walter .

Went to 金钻 , was at 公馆9,deco of room is nice , better than any ktv in CP. MM was bought in to our room for viewing , 3-5 each batch . Found a nice attitude mm standing at 1.7m with good service .

Overall it was nice if you gonna stay in FS alone , travelling up and down almost kill us .

3rd Night . Shenzhen BoaAn

Went to 香歌美拉 with a group of good bros here .

Too bad that we did not manage to get a big room .

MM was bought in to our room for viewing .Averagely most mms are above 5.5/10 .

We had a great party with all bros which some I had not met for years .

4th night , Shenzhen

Went to Louhu area , forgotten whats the ktv name .

Is a much smaller ktv but ........

I found a very nice mms here .

Overall , CP , SZ or GZ , is less open now comparing last few years . I would say if we lower our expectation , Stay away from Drugs and Gambling , we can still find some fun here .

Have fun , party hard stay safe !
Nice FR, save my time to do mine as we both went to the same places ...

Indeed that ktv room in FS where I celebrate BD is elegant, got piano in the room somemore .... still remember that tall, cheeky gal you had that nite, she beri good singer also ....

I have to thank all the bros and sisters to help celebrate my BD in both FS and SZ last month .... my very first in ktv away from home .... great fun!

Agree with you that we still can have fun in Dongguan, SZ, FS ...etc, just try not to compare with the glory past we got so used to and everything will be just fine ...
Old 11-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
Bro u finally appear after so long!

U got msg...
Lol bro, u call me at a very bad timing just now

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
looking forward to meet up with my long lost friend ....
Pls be my lighthouse and guide me back to the correct path
Old 11-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Hope CP slowly recover from the raid, really miss those good old days in CP
CP has past it's glory days, it's demise was expected thanks to the over exposure by the media ... their widely known flower streets and famous ISO one dragon sauna service is a memory of the past. We just have to accept this reality and enjoy what's left of it.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post

Pls be my lighthouse and guide me back to the correct path
No problem bro, just make sure your galfriend won't come chop me up when she finds out ....kekeke, just kidding!
Old 11-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 15
yellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to behold

great new start!!

the old page was really irritating with all the mud slinging when all i wanted to do was read when our playground is coming up again.

let's hope it's sooner rather than later!! HUAT AH!!

Please leave your nick if you are so kind to up me, so I may return the favour.

just-up = Solopop . Sailsingapore . w00f . beep . nitecrawllerr . cookiepuss

to-up =
Old 11-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

3 more days to CP. This time meeting 4 wechat gals who I been chatting with for 3 months. Hopes I succeed again!

Staying there for a week so should calling 2 or 3 gals from my regular mummy. Brothers who are in CP from 14 - 21 Aug can contact me.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share .....

Like when we party in SG , say those middle high ktv like the history LV , not all mms who sat with you will follow you back for ST or ON . Sitting fee itself is already min $250 from 10pm-3am , some even asking for higher sitting fee and requested to Fxxk off at 1plus am . Even if she is willing to go ST , that's at least $300 and all equal to $550 which is 2700rmb .

Worst will be HFJ , spend tons of hundred maybe boobs also didn't see .

Lets say with the 2700rmb spend in China , which all mms are suppose to follow us back unless stated earlier she is on RED ! 2700 are more than enough to bring a model onwards cat back for ST .

Of cos we had to put aside the air fare and time spend but how many of we married family man can stay ON in SG ?

Suggestion ...... the next time when we in China , maybe can set your mind these way ....... enjoy and had fun !
Old 11-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Just to share .....

Like when we party in SG , say those middle high ktv like the history LV , not all mms who sat with you will follow you back for ST or ON . Sitting fee itself is already min $250 from 10pm-3am , some even asking for higher sitting fee and requested to Fxxk off at 1plus am . Even if she is willing to go ST , that's at least $300 and all equal to $550 which is 2700rmb .

Worst will be HFJ , spend tons of hundred maybe boobs also didn't see .

Lets say with the 2700rmb spend in China , which all mms are suppose to follow us back unless stated earlier she is on RED ! 2700 are more than enough to bring a model onwards cat back for ST .

Of cos we had to put aside the air fare and time spend but how many of we married family man can stay ON in SG ?

Suggestion ...... the next time when we in China , maybe can set your mind these way ....... enjoy and had fun !
Walan bro.. I totally agree with you!! Thats what I been telling my friends. You forget to include the cost of alcohol. In SG KTV you wanna drink until song I think min also $300 per pax.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1