The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
swing_swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risks from sucking nipples

What is the risk of getting STDs from sucking a pros nipples for the following conditions?
1) No open wounds / marks on the pros nipples
2) Pro was clean and had a bath
3) Pro was NOT lactating

I'm asking because I sucked a masseuse's nipples for 45 minutes non stop!
Old 27-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tomliu9090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Risks from sucking nipples

bro,

if u want to suck dont worry too much lah, if the pros has std, there will be still be risk even u dont suck her nei nei, she can transmit std as long therer are open wound on her body be the mouth, or pussy
Old 27-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well during the course of the day, maybe 10 guys shot semen over her tits. I dont think the surface of her tits are like formica where you can just wash it off. So in a way you are sucking someones jizz off her tits even if she showered. To put it bluntly you basically sucked another guys dick. Can check with our doctor for the health aspects. Same goes for fucking a whore. Basically if you dont wear a condom you are basically fucking another guy in terms of STDs. I suggest you stop playing with hookers, focus on building real relationships with women and enjoying life and sex as it was meant to be.
Old 27-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
codenamesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing_swing View Post
wah! so long ar? bro...so tasty ar? anyway...i heard if a person got STD and u suck the nipples...and if the nipples got some kind of secretion of liquid....although they r not lactating.....u might not realise this during the sucking...as the amount of secreted liquid might be very little...
but u still can contract STD by this... just go get it checked...but i believe u'll be fine.... the thing is....u wanna enjoy and feel safe after...jus play it safe la bro... if u know by "certain actions" there are certain consequences...then dun do those "certain actions"....
play safe. take care.
Old 27-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Knn, want do then scare?
Did she bit your balls off?
Old 27-07-2009, 02:21 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

If I am not wrong, herpes blisters could appear around the nipples if the 1st infection took place at that area. So if there is an outbreak around the nipples, you might get oral herpes. However, it's kind of rare and I am not a doctor. If you worried so much, don't do it. Best is to seek advice from your doctor not here.
Old 28-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What is the risk of getting STDs from sucking a pros nipples for the following conditions?
1) No open wounds / marks on the pros nipples
2) Pro was clean and had a bath
3) Pro was NOT lactating
Her nipples must be swollen. As long as no discharge from nipple, should be alright.
Old 28-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

are you breast feeding? weird for tat WL not pushing u away....lol

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 28-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

from the threads i saw at FL2, almost every TS-es sucked or mentioned sucking the FLs nipples... So, by right everyone should be as worried as you about the risks. I myself also sucked, and sucked very passionately....hmm yet somehow these risks didn't come to my mind..
Old 28-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

TS must be a fucking moron. suck tits tio STDs? simi lan jiao? sniff undewear tio STD must be your next question liao......
Old 02-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
TS must be a fucking moron. suck tits tio STDs? simi lan jiao? sniff undewear tio STD must be your next question liao......
Bwaahaha...

KNN! The next question he gonna ask is wat happen if she suck our nipples?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

TS shud be very afraid, in a few days, you'll notice your boobs and nipples will start becoming like the whore's you sucked so dearly....wahahahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
Balls To You deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah..45 mins. How long was the massage?? what was she doing when you were sucking?? Still massaging you??
Old 04-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

less risk than having sex lar
Old 04-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tualan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stopped sucking ever since I tasted some funny discharge from a WL. Now I only lick them using lots of saliva. You can heighten her pleasure by sucking air with your mouth hovering near the nipples giving her a cool sensation. Follow up by touching her nipples with your eye and flutter your eyelids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1