The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE=coolmanspooky;22553884]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post

Sounds familiar ��
Last week 2 guy sent in to me their ml for verification and is not the same lady. Haha.

Verification strictly confidential.
Old 14-08-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 18
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!

True stupid story- I got dub so you won't get too.

If you read my previous post it is always failure stories. Not that I am always sway but I prefer to share my mistakes hopefully you can learn from it.

For this ML story. It happens about 8 years ago. It was one of those boring days in office where I scroll to a ML ads and decided to book her that evening. Our first meeting was more than awkward. Like 2 tinder friend on a first date. She pop the GQ like a shy girl and I got zapped real bad. I touch her like a fish out of water and she response like it her first time. It was only later I realised she has been here for 6 months not 6 days. And even if 6 days also ganna touch liao la since she so famous due to her looks.

So while I had many experience for KC I still fell for her. To cut long story short the one visit a week turn to eventually 3 visit a week. She always know how to act rhe demure "gege" I got no business, come visit me...I know she never go further than Zhut Zhut from the FR and exchanging noted with fellow sammybros. But deep in me I always wanted to unlock. It's like addicted to a computer game trying to beat the last king (sex/love). Which come to think of it now is stupid. It's just something I can easily get with people prettier than her. Yet I choose the long route of sian-ing a bottomless pit. While I managed to unlocked eventually. I spent almost 8k to 9k about 52 visits before i cut my losses. That was also when i realise i was just one of the guys she was juggling. Granted some will say well you got your massage at the visits too. But hey 8K as I know I can bed AV actress a couple of times in dome 3.

So just sharing another of my failures and hope guys in the mist of it can snap out in time.

Cheers.

Last edited by vinsc; 14-08-2023 at 08:44 AM.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
How much I wish this is just a KC trap and I can wake up one day. How much I wish one day she told me she don’t like me anymore and that she was just faking all along.

I love my family. And her.

Planning my second trip next month.
Whether KC are both of you play till really got feel for each other. End of the day, you got know you love your family and you need to protect them.

I had 3 incidents during my chionging days hooking Viet girls in Joo Chiat pub years back. All 3 viet girls played till wanting to be number 1 and trying to breakup my then girlfriend (now wife). That is the time when I had to cut them off.

Viet 1 - just a hook up and ons from pebbles pub in Joo Chiat. She is a friend or my girlfriend's friend. We had many good time for the 1 month she was here. I am not sure how she found out about my girlfriend and her house in Vietnam. When she went back, she visited my girlfriend in her house. I had to fly back to Vietnam to pacify my girlfriend.

Viet 2 - a Viet girl I hook up at Echo. We are so madly in love for months or a year. even one of my own chiong kaki who also into her got to step aside. She knows I am getting married soon to my girlfriend and she accepted to be number2. There is once I went back Vietnam to visit my girlfriend without informing my this Viet2. When she found out, she just bombed my phone with multiple calls in the middle of the night till I need to remove my SIM card. One very fine and last night in Singapore, when we are together going prawning, my girlfriend called me. This Viet2 out of usual, snatched my phone and shouted to my girlfriend to f off and she wanted to be number1.
That is when I just dumped her and she dumped me going separate ways home. After my marriage for few years, somehow she send me a message via fb that she is now staying and starting new life in France.

Viet 3 - This one very hiong. I know her from S-Box when I restart small and infrequent outing with kakis after my 1st child was born. Using excuses to spend nights with her. i.e biz trip, in-camp, etc. She know about my status and accepted to be number2. Somehow this Viet3 found out about my wife and families in Vietnam and she befriended all my wife nieces and nephews. When she was back in Vietnam for sometime already, one fine day, my wife nieces as usual will do a video "conference" call with families to talk. This Viet 3 was with them and was introduced as a new girlfriend of my wife nephews. This has caused a big big mess where the whole village knows I keep a number2. Luckily I got a wife who forgive me. (never forget as she will bring it up whenever there is an argument). This is when I totally stopped KC games for a good 10 years.

So for whatever KC game being played with ML or whichever girl, don't play till lost family and we got to know when to stop and dump the ML.

Just sharing above life experience and also a reminder for me to be careful as I am now (after 10 years) very much falling into a Viet ML working in the east very near my office. For a good 2 months, I have not venture anywhere else but just visiting her once weekly with no further/higher tier service unlocked as it is a strict CAT1 joint. See how far it goes...

Last edited by KangTuo; 14-08-2023 at 11:50 AM.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
For this ML story. It happens about 8 years ago. It was one of those boring days in office where I scroll to a ML ads and decided to book her that evening.
similar situation as what happen to you 8 years ago whao...
was experience in KC but still fell for a ML

this viet ML 1st workplace too inconvenient for me. After she moved to near my workplace for 2/3 months, one boring day, I just venture and try out but now I am now stuck to only her. It is not KC from her but more of I fell for her and chasing after her. Not much of trying to unlock higher tier service but am trying to unlock her heart.

all my budget for monthly massage goes to her now.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

thought you had favourites at BB spas? this new one even more powerful?
Old 14-08-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
thought you had favourites at BB spas? this new one even more powerful?
she offer lower level service than the 2 fav MLs in the fav BB spas
I am just being attracted by her
Old 14-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been in the scene for as early as 2001, and most of my bros has since long retired.

Some of the bros may be wary of me due to my lack of activities/postings for a very long time but it was a choice I made to stay low profile due to several personal reasons.

However, this topic sparked interest and is something close to my heart, hence decided to write this down.

I was a seasoned chiongster and had my fair share of being KCed by MLs for whatever the reasons, but their Modus operandi is always the same.

1.Telling you that she has unknowingly fallen in love with you
2.You are the only one she is open to DFK and in-depth touching, other customers only simple massage & HJ
3.She will tell you she will not do FJ no matter how high the price is
4.She will tell you she has no customers cos she shows them bad attitude because of you 5.She will post on her WC certain things about herself to make you feel sorry for her and wanted to care more for her
6.She will text you everyday to show her TLC when you are feeling unwell

It took me a while and scolding from 2 MLs and 1 FL (all retired) at those various points in time to wake me up and till date, I’m still grateful to them, still good friends with them.

Coincidentally, all 3 of them said the exact same things despite not knowing each other:

1.Girls in this line are after only 1 thing, that’s $$$$ - they have been there, done that 2.There is no true love 99% of the time, even if there is 1%, are you going to give up your family/loved ones for her
3.You may think you are the one and only guy she cherishes, but how many other guys are there which she has said the same thing
4.Why is the ML not sharing pics of the gifts you gave her on WC if she truly loves you, because there are other carrots on her WC which she cannot afford to lose
5.There are always guys out there with deeper pockets than you
6.Pay to enjoy, not pay to suffer emotionally (guessing if you are the only one), there are many others out there, pay to enjoy and for novelty, no need to stick to just 1 hoping to get something out of it.

It was after the wake-up advice from the MLs and FL, I noticed all the lies and behavior I was subjected to. Customers waiting for the ML after operational hours, trying to hide and inconsistent things being told to me etc.

Yes, it was painful, it felt stupid, but it was definitely better to wake up late than never.

Sharing personal experience to bros here, which I seldom do nowadays (semi-retirement mode) and I’m sure many of you who are currently being KCed will find similarities on what I’ve mentioned above.

To end off, please read again on what my ML/FL friends told me as per Point 6. Have fun, not mental torture. Cheers.

Last edited by The Renegade; 14-08-2023 at 12:14 PM.
Old 14-08-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegade View Post
Been in the scene for as early as 2001, and most of my bros has since long retired.

Some of the bros may be wary of me due to my lack of activities/postings for a very long time but it was a choice I made to stay low profile due to several personal reasons.

However, this topic sparked interest and is something close to my heart, hence decided to write this down.

I was a seasoned chiongster and had my fair share of being KCed by MLs for whatever the reasons, but their Modus operandi is always the same.

2.You are the only one she is open to DFK and in-depth touching, other customers only simple massage & HJ
4.She will tell you she has no customers cos she shows them bad attitude because of you 5.She will post on her WC certain things about herself to make you feel sorry for her and wanted to care more for her

It took me a while and scolding from 2 MLs and 1 FL (all retired) at those various points in time to wake me up and till date, I’m still grateful to them, still good friends with them.

Coincidentally, all 3 of them said the exact same things despite not knowing each other:

1.Girls in this line are after only 1 thing, that’s $$$$ - they have been there, done that 2.There is no true love 99% of the time, even if there is 1%, are you going to give up your family/loved ones for her
3.You may think you are the one and only guy she cherishes, but how many other guys are there which she has said the same thing
4.Why is the ML not sharing pics of the gifts you gave her on WC if she truly loves you, because there are other carrots on her WC which she cannot afford to lose
6.Pay to enjoy, not pay to suffer emotionally (guessing if you are the only one), there are many others out there, pay to enjoy and for novelty, no need to stick to just 1 hoping to get something out of it.

It was after the wake-up advice from the MLs and FL, I noticed all the lies and behavior I was subjected to. Customers waiting for the ML after operational hours, trying to hide and inconsistent things being told to me etc.

Yes, it was painful, it felt stupid, but it was definitely better to wake up late than never.

Sharing personal experience to bros here, which I seldom do nowadays (semi-retirement mode) and I’m sure many of you who are currently being KCed will find similarities on what I’ve mentioned above.

To end off, please read again on what my ML/FL friends told me as per Point 6. Have fun, not mental torture. Cheers.

Well said bro.
Old 14-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Well said bro.
Thanks bro... one more thing I forgot to add... for bros who wanna try, try telling your KC ML that you are tired of guessing and wanna look for others... see if they pretend to be jealous and get angry or not... LoL... sure works...🤭
Old 14-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro... one more thing I forgot to add... for bros who wanna try, try telling your KC ML that you are tired of guessing and wanna look for others... see if they pretend to be jealous and get angry or not... LoL... sure works...🤭
What do you think if the ml brings the man to meet her parent but didn't talk about marry or relationship. What do you think of her intentions?
Old 14-08-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been in the scene for as early as 2001...
Bro The Renegade, upped you with my humble points... You sharing has strike a chord with me... Cheers!
Old 14-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
What do you think if the ml brings the man to meet her parent but didn't talk about marry or relationship. What do you think of her intentions?
Been there done that bro... met parents, brought them on tour around sunny island, tutored her daughter, had keys to her house etc... end up finding her on bed with another guy when I go tidy up her house for her when she said she went back to China... i can't comment much except to share my personal experience... most likely to give assurance to her parents that she's well taken care of I guess...
Old 14-08-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro The Renegade, upped you with my humble points... You sharing has strike a chord with me... Cheers!
Thank you bro!.. I'm sure many of us had or are experiencing this now... just wanna provide some sharing cos I knew the pain... cheers!
Old 14-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
similar situation as what happen to you 8 years ago whao...
was experience in KC but still fell for a ML

this viet ML 1st workplace too inconvenient for me. After she moved to near my workplace for 2/3 months, one boring day, I just venture and try out but now I am now stuck to only her. It is not KC from her but more of I fell for her and chasing after her. Not much of trying to unlock higher tier service but am trying to unlock her heart.

Is this the 7 yesr itch thingy? But now I try to really control.
Old 14-08-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Totally agree. But the one on sharing the gift on wechat. I had one which does share the gift. At first I thought and fell for the "you still the one" KC. Only to realise, she share so that the other carrot will work to buy her other gift. The story will be. No matter what gifts other people give, I only cherish yours. I post just so the person will not stop giving gift but it means nothing to me. Only you have my heart.

For now it is this for me. You can keep your heart. I prefer to keep my money. With money more girls will be willing to give me their heart. Giving you my all my money ends with me breaking my heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1