The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Re: jalan kayu

Pm me for 1 contact .
Only share to 5 bros tqvm
Old 18-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post
It has come to my attention that a disgruntled samster has decided that what I post is 'probably offending' and I'm not sure what his intention is, or if he's a business competitor along that stretch.

My message to this samster is; if you want to report and break the ricebowl of these MLs, then by all means, the conscious is yours.

I'm not sure how you want to define teasing massage as 'illegal' but if joints offer p-massage are in the grey area, I think certain, if not most joints that I know from are giving teasing massages leading up to p-massage as well. I may be wrong, but having visited few neighbourhood massage centers, this is what I can recall.

If you want to do justice to the community by reporting it to AV or police, then we also LLST, one less playground means have to do homework and find again lo. That's what FR is for.

I can certainly assure this samster that massage parlours biz owners are not dumb either, chop off the head, MLs will flock to another location. This is a situation that is impossible to eradicate for decades and while police can try to circumvent such places, only by enacting policies without any 'grey area' will these massage parlours close for good.

EDIT: I just scanned through his past posts. Probably thinking that paying $50 for HJ is chop carrot price and I think at the end of the day, all i got to say to this particular Samster has to 'move on' and stop harping on it. MLs are not obliged to perform these tasks and all these are probably done in their own capacity, in a bid to make more money.

Just like some salesman; if they upsell you and you don't agree, just walk away la. So angst for what? If you feel that $50 is really chop carrot then don't take up lo; don't tip the ML also your call ma. She also never take a knife and demand ransom on your KKJ. For me I feel that if it's worth it, then I'll pay for it. End of the day, it's willing buyer, willing seller. Don't say spoil market.

Why NTUC, Sheng Siong and Cold Storage raise price for your essential items such as rice, eggs and whatever you need to eat, you never complain? HJ is essential service meh?

Go Figure.
tl;dr?

$50 is the "new normal" for HJ liao
Old 18-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You got cheaper than $50 for HJ lobang?
Old 19-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
eatcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
If have I also want
Old 20-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was in the area today. dropped by for a nice massage at one of the spa.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarkjoe View Post
was in the area today. dropped by for a nice massage at one of the spa.
hows the dmg? is it still avg or they demanded more liao.
by the way which one u went? there got 3 wor.. but 1 alr closed down. so...
Old 24-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

New to the scene. Went to the spa near the bean curd stall. Only gotten a proper massage with no tease. Massage was not bad. Totally forgot to get her name.

Unsatisfied, I went to the spa near the bus stop and wasn't expecting anything much. Massage was great, got strength one. Then came the tease, ask me to turn and face up then start touching my junior liao. Left the place kinda satisfied. (Not too sure if I kena carrot or not. Still new to this)

Quick question, when people share contact, do they share the name and the location of spa or just share the number?
Old 24-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
New to the scene. Went to the spa near the bean curd stall. Only gotten a proper massage with no tease. Massage was not bad. Totally forgot to get her name.

Unsatisfied, I went to the spa near the bus stop and wasn't expecting anything much. Massage was great, got strength one. Then came the tease, ask me to turn and face up then start touching my junior liao. Left the place kinda satisfied. (Not too sure if I kena carrot or not. Still new to this)

Quick question, when people share contact, do they share the name and the location of spa or just share the number?
If u think the ml is gd.. just share her name location and her number.. but not the spa name.. just to help her to have her quota... Some spa require ml to have a few booking per day rather than those walk in customer...
Old 24-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
If u think the ml is gd.. just share her name location and her number.. but not the spa name.. just to help her to have her quota... Some spa require ml to have a few booking per day rather than those walk in customer...
Okay, thanks bro
Old 24-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xxsgboizzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybro tried m*** from s8 can pm me? Would like to know how is it. Tia
Old 25-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laughingkor327 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin post, after reading all the bros recommendation here drop by the stretch to release all the stress from work. This is my contribution for one of the spa there (not going to mention which as I am still new to this scene):

Massage: 9/10 (good strength used)
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (my kind of meat)
Special: 8/10 (different strokes)
Total damage: 68+50

Very friendly ML(but I’m the silent there to enjoy type, but think she can be quite chatty), probably a B and able auto roam (I did upper body only and able to go underneath didn’t go down south as I was first time there but I feel able to

For those that want to know which one I went to can PM me
Old 26-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
The cheapest I had was $8 in a place in the west.
This happened becos I rejected the ML offer to massage 2IC.
Told her I didn’t bring cash.
She say can Paynow.
I reply say I dun have Paynow.
But she did it anyway.
After the session, as I showered, she waited at the door.
Showed her my wallet left with $8.
She lan lan take $8.

** Note this incident did not happen in Jalan Kayu.
Old 26-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughingkor327 View Post
Virgin post, after reading all the bros recommendation here drop by the stretch to release all the stress from work. This is my contribution for one of the spa there (not going to mention which as I am still new to this scene):

Massage: 9/10 (good strength used)
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (my kind of meat)
Special: 8/10 (different strokes)
Total damage: 68+50

Very friendly ML(but I’m the silent there to enjoy type, but think she can be quite chatty), probably a B and able auto roam (I did upper body only and able to go underneath didn’t go down south as I was first time there but I feel able to

For those that want to know which one I went to can PM me
I think you can say which one like start with I or H or S?
Old 26-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

include autoroaming?
Old 26-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy