The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dizy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
1654a
Xiao qiao

Looks: Early to Mid 30s

Body: Tall, Slim enough, B cup natural, got butt

Service:
Bathroom, some soapy play play and start frenching.

On bed she started her cat bath from my ear to my legs. During her cat bath i can feel her soft natural boobs keep bua my body and her soft and warm tongue going round and round in circles to massage my back. After that she use her mouth to suck up and down, the combined effect is quite comfortable and i enjoyed it. Somewhere along the way she also use her nails to lightly scratch my back up and down....its a nice feeling. My memory is kinda hazy because i was relaxing too much, i think she cat bath my upper body first, then she scratch my back, then she cat bath my lower body.

After the cat bath finish she ask me to get on all 4 and she started to sensually tongue massage my backside crack and butt area. I feel she can improve if she focus more and spend more time to do sensual stuff on the butt crack and sensitive zones near there.

After some sensual play around the bum, she started the AR. I think she did this part well. Her earlier cat bath was relaxing and made me kinda comfortable and abit sleepy, her AR is when the erotic start to ramp up and i start to wake up. The AR lasted quite long with regular tongue pokes inside. She also sucked my dick from behind and it felt really good.

Next she ask me to turn over. Her bbbj is Solid Good, she sucked my dick all in, inside her mouth and her tongue start to massage my dick. I dunno how to explain, its like a combo of sucking and tongue massage on ur dick, if u like blowjobs then i suggest u try it urself.
I almost misfire as it was really good.

There is also lots of frenching available on demand. She spent a good amount of time on service until im totally satisfied.

Sex: can ride on top and tight. Doggy is ok, she got enough bum for doggie. Lying doggy is good enough and tight. Missionary is tight with good frenching.

Attitude: Friendly and GFE

Summary: Tall. Frenching, Very good BBBJ, nice AR, Tight pussy.

Yes pretty accurate FR. Xiao Qiao seems to be a much overlooked gem that tries her best to please!
Old 09-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10200 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Wonder why no Fr on the 38F bobo
Naughty, chatty, petite, big headlights, DFK, AR, Slutty, GFE gao gao.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Finally got to try baobao today, booking also need long wait but definitely worth it.

Looks: 9/10 (my type of syt, mesmerizing eyes)

Body: 9/10 (slim with nice c cups boobs)

Service: 10/10 (full marks for this, she is hardworking. Full catbath front and back and her AR combine with lube hand action can easily make you misfire. Got another also where she apply lube and raba using pussy, dangerous but feel like in heaven)

Gfe: 9/10 (gfe gaogao, can speak French but your milage may vary)

FJ: 11/10 (wet and tight, felt orgasm which is rarely felt in FL. Maybe cos 1 month here only or bros misfire during early service so she don’t get much action )

Rtf: yes .. but suspect she will have long line of regs
Old 09-11-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Longdddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 10-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
ineedeuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Naughty, chatty, petite, big headlights, DFK, AR, Slutty, GFE gao gao.

Petite and 38F? bak bak type?
Old 10-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedeuro View Post
Petite and 38F? bak bak type?
Just realised i had BaoBao not BoBo. Paiseh my bad!
Old 10-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Just realised i had BaoBao not BoBo. Paiseh my bad!
I saw both of them and two totally different le hahaha
Old 10-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
I saw both of them and two totally different le hahaha
I mixed up the names lol
Old 10-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kingsubmarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, it been years not posting a report
I am the 54A regular know as Submarineking 香港仔 during Amy, Miko, Meihui, Lulu 1,2,3, Xiao Feng, SaSa, Mimi, Yoko were all my favorites. I am a boob-lovers.

Asked Garrick for recommendation and had session with Nana.

Looks: 7.5 classic China pretty, square face, 25yo. Grown on you type. Not SYT.

Body: 8 A bit belly but smooth skin. Nice butt.

Boobs: 9 around 34C very soft and natural. All you can eat! Yummy!

Service: 10 she can satisfy all my requests. She did a sexy dance with high heel in front of mirror really turn me on while i finger her wet pussy.
She told me her love juice is sweet and offer me to have a taste. We end up a long session in 69 that one of the best service remind me of Xiao Feng.

Gfe: 9/10 very cheerful and speak French passionate

FJ: Unknown, I came too fast because of the long foreplay. Only fuck her few minutes with her on top. She is a good rider! She asked me for second shot.. I kindly reject because I already sexistified!!

Rtf: yes . No doubt! I will return to try many different sex pose she had promised me!

Last edited by Kingsubmarine; 11-11-2023 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
I mixed up the names lol
Haha understood.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Duplicate post

Last edited by Kingsubmarine; 11-11-2023 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 10-11-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Does Nana offer AR?

Wanted to see Baobao & Pingping (to check if it's the same Pingping I've seen few months back), but both were working inside.
Saw 8-9 WL sitting on the sofa, but none my type, except Yangyang. Too bad she doesn't french, so I skipped.
Later on when I left the house Yangyang text me. I told her the truth, none of my type there except her, too bad no kiss. Then she told me now she is ready to do so. Has anyone got dfk from her recently?
Wondering if she is honest....
Yes she did. Soft and deep!
Old 11-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

I have had Bao Bao who is only a month old in GL … definitely a box office hit. Hard to come by these days as she has the total package - looks, killer bod, service and personality. I shall FR her in due course.

Saw the following WLs -

Bobo - voluptuous, huge knockers, fair, about 1.58m and presentable in the looks department.

Lulu - slim, appears to be sexy, presentable and bonkable for sure.

Kele - slim, about 1.6m tall, fair and presentable

Xiao Yu (not new) - getting prettier with sharp makeup, medium built, and very bonkable. She is a top notch service provider in the league of Fei Fei (ex 58B WL).

Selina - slim, attractive and definitely very bonkable.

No prize for guessing who I will fuck next. Stay tune for my FR if you trust my “no holds barred” style of FR.

Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-11-2023 at 03:50 AM.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

A Box Office hit!

WL name - Bao Bao
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (she looks her age)
Height - approx 1.60m without heels
Built - slim with all the lethal curves on the appropriate part of her body. She looks damn sexy and great in her super tight fitting and short sphagetti dress that left almost nothing for your imagination. I can visualise that she will also look great in a bikini. She has nice looking pussy with well trimmed pussy hair. She has a faded tattoo on the top part of her back.
Tits - surgically-augmented to C cup with pale pink nips. Too perfectly rounded to be the real McCoy. They are quite well done as 3/4 of the top part of her knockers is tender like the natural tits. Only the side of her tits is unnaturally hard.
Shop - L1654A

Looks - She is gorgeous by today’s GL standard. Easily the top 3 gorgeous babes in GL now. She has medium size double eyelid eyes, sharp plus high bridge nose and small kissable mouth. She possesses long and slightly wavy black hair. She wore nude makeup like those Korean celebs. Very palatable to my eyes. She resembles the gal in the pic attached below, which provides a good reference..

Pre shower routine - 10/10

She was accommodating and playful. I could play with her all day long to my sextisfaction. One awesome WL she is, without a doubt! We initially started from mild petting and ended up with very intense petting before we proceeded to shower. She was passionate and enthusiastic. I felt like I was making up with my lover. Full on DFK without much prompting from me. I then pulled down her panty and gave her a daty. I then used my dick head to stimulate her clit and outer part of her vagina.

Shower action - 10/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She then licked my neck and my nips before she ended this department with a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 10/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She even licked and blew air into my ears. She used some kinda cream that gave off a warm and soothing feeling when she used her pussy to rub my dick. The warm soothing feeling plus the way she gyrated whilst rubbing her raw pussy against my dick was so sexy and highly stimulating. Her expression at that instant was so mesmerising. I almost melted, TBH.

AR - 10/10

Highly skilled and stimulatingly done. She at first licked my tail bone just above my asshole which is a sensitive part of my bod. I wonder how she knew. Thereafter, AR was done on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack and also employed “Push Dragon” technique. She would simultaneously caressed my dick with a warm soothing cream (from china). She shared that inexperienced punters would ejaculate prematurely with her lethal tongue and fingers combo.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

3/4 Deep throated BBBJ. It was done in sensuous and deliberate fashion. This style suits my preference albeit I fancy deep throated BBBJ.

DFK - 10/10

Highly passionate, engaging and spontaneous. Not much prompting needed as she frenched me like her real lover. I felt like I was DFKing my real lover too. The feeling was somehow mutual. Shiok to the max!

FJ - 9.8/10

I felt like she was really enjoying the sexual act when she was riding on top of me whilst gyrating sexily like a strip teaser. At first, she raw rubbed my dick sensually and we DFK non-stop. I was superbly rock hard at that instance. She then inserted a condom onto my dick before riding me in rodeo fashion. We then switched to missionary. She has tight pussy and she knows how to squeeze her pussy muscle a fraction of a second before I reached the ejaculation phase. She has no problem absorbing my violent thrust. Damn Shiok fucking a gorgeous babe like Bao Bao.

Whore Attitude - 9.9/10

Awesome! Definitely a Box Office gem of 54A. Indeed very hard to come by these days in GL. She has the total package to reach ang pai status in no time -

1. Gorgeous looks (refer to the pic below);
2. Sexy and slim bod
3. Awesome service
4. Excellent attitude and personality

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bao Bao resembles the model below to a large extent.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-11-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Erm I tried her before.ps nowhere near the pic la but no doubt she is good. Unfortunately not rtf material for me which might be good news for some of her fans . just my humble 2 cents worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1