The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Sad to hear that, these old batch gone, the new batch cannot make it, tried all of them, no one can make you wan to RTF. Sian liao, stay away wait for the new batch liao hopefully they can sextify SG cheongster taste.
Boos, given time some of them like Kimi and Lisa may become angpais.
Old 16-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sad to hear that, these old batch gone, the new batch cannot make it, tried all of them, no one can make you wan to RTF. Sian liao, stay away wait for the new batch liao hopefully they can sextify SG cheongster taste.
You can only expect the new batch in October. Thats oso depend if AV will approve. OKT Meng is on stand by to bring in some chiobu liao. Akan Datang bruddars!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
You can only expect the new batch in October. Thats oso depend if AV will approve. OKT Meng is on stand by to bring in some chiobu liao. Akan Datang bruddars!
Heard he's going over soon, hopefully he can get some chio mm

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 17-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Heard he's going over soon, hopefully he can get some chio mm
Envy him lor...so nice to taste the first blood before DSC huh...
Old 17-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for the new batch to arrive ....
Old 17-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Envy him lor...so nice to taste the first blood before DSC huh...
you mean he get to try them in china before selecting them over?

hehe woah shiok ah
Old 17-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really cant wait, we were spolit by the high standard set by chu chu, xiao xue, ella, jenny. xiao man, jia jia. I dont see the present batch can perform to their standard with their mind thinking of "bao".
Old 17-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really cant wait, we were spolit by the high standard set by chu chu, xiao xue, ella, jenny. xiao man, jia jia. I dont see the present batch can perform to their standard with their mind thinking of "bao".
Agree. But the newbies are working hard and trying to improve to hopefully rise to the rank of their super ang pai colleagues who had retired. They have left a big shoes for the newbies to wear lor!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong;734$$$$

hehe woah shiok ah
Got to test drive Liao then submit for COE bidding lor...
Old 17-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong;734$$$$

hehe woah shiok ah
Of course lah unless he is not a real man or impotent. Who can tahan when see so many pretty cunts, tio boh? He oso ask the girls to strip in the selection process de! I heard he regularly go to CHina to bring along milky powder and napkins on the pretext of looking for cai for his daddy shop. Now the retired Xiao Xue is one of his private agents for new recruits. Muahahaha!!!!

Old 17-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Of course lah unless he is not a real man or impotent. Who can tahan when see so many pretty cunts, tio boh? He oso ask the girls to strip in the selection process de! I heard he regularly go to CHina to bring along milky powder and napkins on the pretext of looking for cai for his daddy shop. Now the retired Xiao Xue is one of his private agents for new recruits. Muahahaha!!!!
wa bruddar, you speak really got ''muo shui''(got ink) ... i dun get you... as in he really go on the pretext of business trip to source for milk powder and napkin for sale in singapore... but actually is look for meimeis? good...help me ask him source for more dongbei girls....fair skin and voluptous hehe like mongols...

so garrick and ahmeng are the sons?
Old 17-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
L16 H54A Mimi

Name - Mimi
Looks - 8/10 - I thought quite cute, pale and smooth skin - light brown hair
Body - 8/10 - slim but got some curves - not much baby fat - feels good next to me
Boobs - full C cup I thought - very nice light pink nips quite responsive - nice to lick, suck, fondle, squueze - and firm - natural (can you all tell that I really like tits?)
Shower - 7.5/10 started quite SOP with light body rubbing but she asked me if I wanted some BBBJ and of course I said yes - that was very nice to end the shower
Cat bath - 7/10 quite standard except really like the feel of her tits against my body - that is special
BBBJ - 7.5/10 - not bad, decent suction and lots of slurping, she uses her tongue well to make you feel great
French - 8.5/10 fluent and very agressive - her tongue is quite nice and active - she is not shy about this
Painting - 8.5/10 - very pretty mei mei - she really liked this - kept squirming as I kept licking - very good part of the session (of course while BBBJ)
AR - didn't want so didn't try
FJ - 8.5/10 - very accommodating - quite tight - good energy - she was not lazy and did quite a lot to excite - didn't last too long after the great foreplay
GFE - 9/10 - she did a lot to make me feel special so she has earned
RTF - YES
Old 17-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agree. But the newbies are working hard and trying to improve to hopefully rise to the rank of their super ang pai colleagues who had retired. They have left a big shoes for the newbies to wear lor!
Quite a big one indeed.
Old 17-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
francoyck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewestwood View Post
Kimi does CIM she is now the fat lawyer fav girl last time was Angela but no do CIM now her service drop so fatty lawyer change target liao .
Oh yes she offers raw as well........
Old 17-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
wa bruddar, you speak really got ''muo shui''(got ink) ... i dun get you... as in he really go on the pretext of business trip to source for milk powder and napkin for sale in singapore... but actually is look for meimeis? good...help me ask him source for more dongbei girls....fair skin and voluptous hehe like mongols...

so garrick and ahmeng are the sons?
MUahahaha! What I meant was he needs to bring napkin and milk powder $$$ for some one in Chu Hai lor.

I think I dun understand why he rejected Sichuan babes. Sichuan Babes are hot sia! The only reason he gave me was, they have bad experience with Sichuan babes and they find them too hot to handle de! Wakakakaka!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1