The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qiushen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L24. International SYT

Driving around to look for FL at L27-L31 at 9pm. No FL found. So I decided to go to L20 to try my luck, somehow or rather I came to this L24 and discovered this little world with Thais, Viets and Indian SYTs. A crowded area and couldn't find parking lots. Any brothers can share?
Old 20-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sextard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L24. International SYT

I just recce'd L24 on foot, n yes, so many girls there, a few SYTs as well BUT no guts to approach em cuz SO MANY banglas crowding around every girl there, didn't feel comfortable at all...what a dam waste of a rly high potential street...
Old 22-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Girls there are asking for 20-25 bucks as they are mainly catering to the China or Bangala workers in that lor. And room will be opposite where they are standing. Do not be amazed if you see cockroaches while riding. And do not expect hot water. Its really a drive through if you can take the filth. But that lor is good for parking if you are going to the KTVs around that lor.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
timepassonly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My report on this lane -

You would walk inside lane where lot of Banglas and Indian workers standing and just looking at those girls. (they are just keep looking all night there it seems).

Approched a Indian girl, $25 for one quick pop.

Went to a room just apposite site of the road. Room guy was counting cash. $7 including CD and towel.

Room had open bathroom, quick wash (in fact very very quick wash), on to the bed. She was underess already started kissing on my cheast. put on the CD and given a avarage CBJ. Ready for action. Finished quick in 5 minutes or so.

Go wash again.

Girl - 4/10
CBJ - 4/10
FJ - 6/10
Interaction with Girl - 0/10

So right this is quick service for 25 dollars, not worth but why not try for a fun once. I will not go there again for sure.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Don't disturb the girls, many okts sitting or standing around. Witnessed a few thrashings before.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

yap those are freelance charging at 25 dollars... rooms will be 5 dollars if i am not wrong....
but dun expect any good services from here... for 25 bucks,expect what is expected...haha
Old 22-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

$5 room condition, yucks! Dunn think the hygiene standard is there. But if u r ok, sometimes u may get some SYT Thais or Viets there. Good luck!
Old 23-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
DomSiLaSlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L24. International SYT

i think u shld get the WL contacts den after they knOck off den. . -_-

there's is also local MaLay's FL in the morning. . CAT 50
Old 25-05-2012, 12:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldman1955 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There a lot of STD flowing around, U want to gonna, U go there, U die U business
Old 25-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: L24. International SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman1955 View Post
There a lot of STD flowing around, U want to gonna, U go there, U die U business
Agree with u bro !!!!

U pay one cent ! U get one cent goods!!!!!👎
Old 25-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken88999 View Post
agree with u bro !!!!

101% agreed!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 17
EZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEZLink Card is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman1955 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken88999 View Post
Agree with u bro !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post
101% agreed!
I have a different opinion. People tend to think cheap=dirty expensive=clean. However I don't really think it applies to sex. STD is transmitted by the type of activities you engage in, not the price you pay.

In fact I want to say that it's safer to engage these girls and my reason is because these girls don't let you do shit. Their SOP is, go in, sometimes don't even take off their top, give a quick HJ to get you hard, cap, lie down, let you finish, then F off.

This compared to your Cat 50/100/150 or FL by OKT, with all the painting, frenching, BBBJ. Which do you think has a higher chance of catching STD??
Old 03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

saw quite many trans along molek as well. most of the street walkers at L24 do not suit my taste.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZLink Card View Post
I have a different opinion. People tend to think cheap=dirty expensive=clean. However I don't really think it applies to sex. STD is transmitted by the type of activities you engage in, not the price you pay.

In fact I want to say that it's safer to engage these girls and my reason is because these girls don't let you do shit. Their SOP is, go in, sometimes don't even take off their top, give a quick HJ to get you hard, cap, lie down, let you finish, then F off.

This compared to your Cat 50/100/150 or FL by OKT, with all the painting, frenching, BBBJ. Which do you think has a higher chance of catching STD??
Bro EZLink Card... somehow what u say quite true... they dun even let u lick their nips... also some viet n thai really SYT..
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 04-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 17
Sex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to behold

I like your nick. You're either in the viet thread or a rocker (musician).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1