The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 20-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
She got many suitors sio. Head itchy liao. Wanna go hair Spa liao lol
Want to chat her up after the session also cannot because she literally showed me the door/ushered me out after I paid.
Old 21-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Very tempted to ask them to marry me so i can apply for a 5 room bto but i think i prefer vpremium standard of girls
Old 22-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
She got many suitors sio. Head itchy liao. Wanna go hair Spa liao lol
Julie looks good fr pic
Too bad all of them dressed so conservatively
Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
FF lor. Not so chio but really put in her heart n soul in the job.
Can massage well, can do a decent haircut.
But she too clean n proper liao. Lol

Aiya bro this line similar to massage spas. Ideally we want a masseur who’s chio n can massage. Unfortunately really hard to find one that fits the bill lor. Not to say dun hv but u need to keep trying or do yr own ‘research’.
FF returned to MTW?
Old 25-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
That's what I do initially. Go in find any girl, then if you see someone u fancy just ask your girl whats the name. For starters, I recommend Kaihui. Cannot go wrong one.
Does Kaihui cut hair as well? Have not been to MTW for a long time. Is it still $54 for cut & spa?
Old 25-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU_Forever View Post
Does Kaihui cut hair as well? Have not been to MTW for a long time. Is it still $54 for cut & spa?
Cut and spa is i think is 70+ now. Spa alone is 61.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No she does not but her facial/massage/hair wash skills are good.

She is very skinny but packs a punch with her massage
Old 25-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow that's a huge jump from $54
Old 25-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
No she does not but her facial/massage/hair wash skills are good.

She is very skinny but packs a punch with her massage
Thanks bro for the quick reply. Anyone to recommend for hair cut at MTW? I used to ask for FF as she was good in both cut and spa.
Old 26-08-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FF returned to MTW?
Not sure bro
I’ve not been to MTW for ages
Maybe our legendary bro Shitty will know

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Not sure bro
I’ve not been to MTW for ages
Maybe our legendary bro Shitty will know
Lol. I just walk in only for anyone to wash...

Cut i go elsewhere liao...my regulars all left mtw...haha

Yest i was there to wash hair with my friends...ended at 830pm when girls all leaving the salon...

A v different scene now with not much cars waiting outside mtw for the girls...

Gone are the days which lots of posh cars are waiting for the girls to end work....maybe covid? Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She seldom wants to cut hair because she cut super slow she told me before...

She doesnt talk much...but is good with her shoulder massage...

Those guys wana sian her also very hard...she is a hard nut to crack as she doesnt talk much one...

I will find her if i walk in and if she happen to be free...

Those guys wana sian cai and talk crap with girls one..she abit hard but is a hardworking catch...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Hi bros. Where is MTW? I search on google but there's 3 locations. Tried looking at the past 10 pages of this thread, also cannot find.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
What?? I remembered spa used to be $42 or somethk. And that was just last year rate. I go almost every week back then.

They increased the price, but quality of gals no improvement. I kinda stopped going cos most of the SYTs have left. Number of eye candies there lesser and lesser
Old 30-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
What?? I remembered spa used to be $42 or somethk. And that was just last year rate. I go almost every week back then.

They increased the price, but quality of gals no improvement. I kinda stopped going cos most of the SYTs have left. Number of eye candies there lesser and lesser
Ya I also stopped going after Lily and Angel left. Once in a while go back find Joanne, Kaihui or Xiao Ling.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1