The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suggestion to share with bros posting their babes photos

Hi all,

For those "old timer bros" and "new timer bros" who recent listed in sammyboy, I admired your effort of promoting your babes online.

Some photos are really professional taken with stunning look combining great angle that bring the best out of them.

However for those bros out there seeking for a suitable babe to release their stress and their "need" after hard day of work from their hard earn money, can you post your babe recent photos instead of using their photo which is taken 5yrs to 8yrs back or taken from internet?

It wasting bros' time, money, petrol, going all the way and find that the person does not match the person in the photo.

I understand that you are helping the gals to earn a living but you are harming them with negative feedback and also bring down your own reputation, just think who will call your babe in your posting or website knowing you post fake photo?

Photo with slight blur effect where bro can visualise the look is ok but look that is totally different is hard to accept.

eg. big eyes become medium or small eyes, 瓜子脸 become don't know what shape face, petite figure become a bit meaty. Some may say photo taken many years back but pls la, even go surgery, where got gals with 瓜子脸 go make a flat or broad cheek? Body figure can say grow to a certain amount but the shape is totally out, if they have previous surgical at their tummy, please highlight, don wait till they naked, the surgical scar make us totally turn off.

Bro, you are the first line of contact with the gals and we believe you have QC them before posting online in term of FR, photo and service provide, if they don't bbbj, just type bj, if no kissing allow, just post it.

Just imagine I post a latest Mercedes car pic for sale and you take a long trip down and discover it is a old model Mercedes, will you call me again for my next posting?

So for bro out there posting fake photo, pls make some adjustment and update your posting.

Also please inform your babes that they are providing a service in exchange for our payment, don't starting put on smiling face, after bonking still have another 30min or more then start chasing us to bath, get change and leave. If they don't like the customer don't pick them up on next call.

If you pay money to watch a 2hour movie and the staff ask you to leave after 45min, how would you feel?

So far I patronise most babes from simon, haonan, shanghaifun, cityangel...etc as I do not have any negative feedback on their gals. The moment they post, I'll call and make arrangement if I find they look not bad.

Lastly, we pay for our enjoyment, stress release and leave the place with a smile where all parties are happy then having the negative service they provide making us even more piss.

I can't make everyone to like me for posting this suggestion but please think is it so hard to provide genuine recent photo and coaching them with better service?

I don't wish to name any website, gals or any OKT... Only hope that such bad practice should stop and change with for a better

Last edited by caveator; 23-03-2014 at 03:14 PM.
Old 23-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
joker0936 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Suggestion to share with bros posting their babes photos

I totally agree w uhttp://sbfsg.net/images/icons/icon14.gif
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1