The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whylady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

First FR, just tried DD & all FRs by bros here are real
Old 15-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxva View Post
Can share this? i work around that area ^^
U go the green signboard on nearer the lift/staircase.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just my short FR. Couple days ago decided to visit Lele but nobody around when walked pass her shop. So went to the shop nearby and DD was just opening the door. Asked if I could get an hour massage and she agreed. I recall the entrance was 50 before but now it has increased to 58. Friendly and chatty during the session. Like her part when she sensually massage the butt and her fingers were ‘magical’. In the end opted for release with top off 1B3R. On the way out saw another ML in the shop. DD intro her as NN. Might try her next time.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toil3tbowl View Post
Just my short FR. Couple days ago decided to visit Lele but nobody around when walked pass her shop. So went to the shop nearby and DD was just opening the door. Asked if I could get an hour massage and she agreed. I recall the entrance was 50 before but now it has increased to 58. Friendly and chatty during the session. Like her part when she sensually massage the butt and her fingers were ‘magical’. In the end opted for release with top off 1B3R. On the way out saw another ML in the shop. DD intro her as NN. Might try her next time.
I have upped ur pts for this sharing.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 16-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ratatouille01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
hina milf massage massage lady offer bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Can issue receipt to claim massage expenses as well
Bro interested can pm me

Please help to share ctc
Old 16-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I have upped ur pts for this sharing.
Up both of you, can pm me address please ^^
Old 16-11-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 0
BigBoobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigBoobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigBoobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigBoobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigBoobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro can share?
Old 16-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
Today was around Boat Quay area so go up find my regular angpai Mxxn but was told she move to another place at Tanjong Pagar Road. Since also nearby so got the address from counter girl and head down.

See all the Korean BBQ feel like having a good sundubu jigae but hungry for pho first .

Reach there look like just open as got worker putting up signboard so go up 2nd floor see see.

Mxxn open door and surprise to see me. Also saw the super famous Thai angpai Sxdx. Double angpai team sia. Pho + Tom Yum!

Mai tu liao faster sasitify my hunger…. Nom Nom Nom…

Jiak full already, chit chat abit. New shop with 4 girls just open yesterday. Shop wise quite big and more discrete than BQ.

Well worth journey made. Next door jiak ice cream as dessert. Sibei full

Hahaha this place I have finally discovered.

Really really shiok. Nice tittes rubbing on my face, shaking their ass, god damn good la.

New Viet Gal looks hot, her headlights are big bright.

But of cos the Legends So** and M*** are amazing. Amazing with my balls man.

Kudos to the Boss for this place
Old 16-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share the location please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post

Really really shiok. Nice tittes rubbing on my face, shaking their ass, god damn good la.

Old 16-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lanjiaomao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whylady View Post
First FR, just tried DD & all FRs by bros here are real
Bro can share contact for DD
Old 17-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguinmaster21 View Post
Hi bro, can share the location please.
PM me with your gems....
Old 17-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share duo duo please.... am walking around Tanjong pagar can't seem to find anyone fitting the description. if got WeChat that will be helpful.
Old 17-11-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share Duo Duo contact & location with me also? Office just shifted over…lol
Old 17-11-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
aventus888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post

Bro, pm location n contact pls. Thanks
Old 17-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aventus888 View Post
Bro, pm location n contact pls. Thanks
Bro pm with your gem to trade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1