The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
thanks for the fr...
Welcome, I actually also walk towards ACE. Environment there is actually better, louder music better ventilation. But, no one approach us at all not even those that sell flower. What I see over there is mainly PRC sit down drink with customer. I think I'm at the correct place, OS girl standard higher.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naikzxc View Post
Welcome, I actually also walk towards ACE. Environment there is actually better, louder music better ventilation. But, no one approach us at all not even those that sell flower. What I see over there is mainly PRC sit down drink with customer. I think I'm at the correct place, OS girl standard higher.
i guess you didnt climb the elevator inside the building next to Ace coz thats where the action take place...
Old 09-03-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
i guess you didnt climb the elevator inside the building next to Ace coz thats where the action take place...

Ahh.. I walk pass the massage area before heading back to the food court. I expect it to be like OS. But now you mention I realise someone describe it as a "hotel". Didn't came to my mind.. Till next trip 😁
Old 09-03-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
Quen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Morning . I find it interesting that PRC girls are not finding a pinch lately with so many popiahs in the market and given that the market in general is a little slow at ACE. And despite this, they seem to be at their old ways.

The popiahs seems to be more highly motivated to keep returning customers as compared to the PRCs save for a few.

Interesting conversation with my regular popiahs at my other hang out just last night. Started with a rather slow night so I had 3 of the girls on my couch for a cross reference...LOL.

As it turns out, some of the harder working service orientated Popiah at my regular joint have a monthly take home of between 7-8k. This is perhaps split 50/50 between "bed" service and "table" service. The better "table" service girls even tend to forgo "bed" service alltogether, although if you are a regular and ask nicely, she would oblige.

In comparison a normal average wage earner in Vietnam would make about RM500ish (3 VD) working in a hair salon while a "service" girl would make about RM2000/mth (12 Million VD) in a more upscale "salon".

No doubt the reason for the flood of Popiah here due to their earnings and currency conversion....However, I prefer agency girls to freelancers, as despite the oddball flip cars and sometimes odd temperaments (which gets sent back or not get much further jobs as the proprietors would very much favour returning customers) , they are generally more reliable and have better service.

Had quite a nice time chatting a new one up last night.... 22yo SYT with a really tight body, speaks mandarin, full fledged GFE mode and sat with me for 4 hours, and no pressure to take her up. Since she was so patient, I "offered" to take her up (usually a big No No for me to initiate) but the service was excellent and frankly speaking does not cost that much more than ACE, save perhaps the beer tab.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
vincehome is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for info .
Old 11-03-2020, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
you can try new vietnam girl there by a name of Ah Sun, hot and passionate sex with alot of frenching, but her boobs very small but slim body.
What u mean a lot frenching?*style?
Old 12-03-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was there from 1-5am Thursday 12/3

Plenty of girls. Some new faces and SYTs.

Went up twice. First with a new Viet. Second was with a Thai milf.

Will be back in the afternoon to see how it's like in the daytime
Old 13-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Face 8/10, better than KTV standard
Body 9/10, boobs enhanced but felt soft.
CBJ 5/10, normal
FJ 6/10, ask me to do missionary first then she swap to CG.
Rtf, nope felt her service was too rushed and personally I prefer to be service like bbbj till cum.

I appreciate if Any1 can send me cfc of mengyue.[/QUOTE]

How old are you? If you are in your 20's, Ming Yue is like your mother so old! I don't think you can cum, she is her 40's, her pussy is loose though her BBBJ is good.

So, forget about Ming Yue.
Old 19-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Now 2 day after restriction movement law forced in Malaysia.. Any news at ACE or OS.. Still operate or close...
Old 19-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Hi.. Now 2 day after restriction movement law forced in Malaysia.. Any news at ACE or OS.. Still operate or close...
#stay at home#...
Old 22-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
#stay at home#...
Those with tourist visa all gone back already.
I called my regular Popiah, she told me.
Those PRC with working permits still around
(eg Meng Yue).

Now main source of infection is that Tabligh event.
Actuallky, quite safe to bonk PRC WL
Old 17-04-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

To all the ACE regulars please stay safe during MCO period!

Malaysia polisi is even more strict than our SPF!
Old 18-04-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
Yes, I wish I live in KL to visit this place at least once a week....
our regular old man hang out place before MCO...
Old 18-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Visited again Fri 10/1, 8.30pm - again was surprised that business was very slow. only around 5 popiahs and the rest around 10-15 PRCs, all dinos

Since i actually came wanting to try out the short hair SYT, was thinking of coming back to ace later that night. but around 9pm the hot SYT popiah that i tried recently came down, and my didi immediately stood up, so we went up

- face: 10/10, definitely in the top 3 hottest face in the building
- body: 9/10, short, slim without tummy, standard SYT body. for fellow bros who want identify her, i noticed she has tattoo of flowers on her right lower leg (near ankle) and left arm (near wrist)
- headlights: 8/10, B cups (my preference for small breasts), super erect nipples, allow playing with hands AND mouth this time (can lick and suck)
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 6/10, standard catbath but at least she didn't just focus on my nipples like some girls do, and she also didn't try to HJ me which is always a bonus point
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 8/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight. today did cowgirl and finish with missionary. no rush. next time must try doggy

- GFE: 8/10, good point is no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. this time she has put the effort to hold hands/waist when going upstairs and coming back down. bonus point for waiting another round of the lift when coming down (instead of what most girls do when the lift is full - they take the lift and ask you to walk down by yourself)

she also gave me 15 mins foot and leg massage before start foreplay. this is the first time i receive this service from 10 yrs of visiting ace, so another bonus point. although lack of communication due to language barrier is still a big problem, she also puts effort to speak with me using google translate app. overall with a bit more experience (she only started doing this work on 20 Dec) she can turn out to be a real gem

- showroom 5/10: she has changed to a smaller room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting, but lack of ventilation (room with exhaust fan to outside toilet)
- test drive fee: RM100 non-negotiable (i saw her telling another customer on wechat RM700 for overnight outcall)
- WIR: definitely. after some months she will definitely have a long queue of regular customers
Bro, very attractive FR, what is her name?
Old 18-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
you can try new vietnam girl there by a name of Ah Sun, hot and passionate sex with alot of frenching, but her boobs very small but slim body.
if the ah sun in ACE, she has earn enough money with very attitude change.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1