The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 02-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 13950 / Power: 54
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🌈MANHOOD JUAGEN THERAPIST - CHEN CHEN CC 晨晨 🌈

Thank you for supporting CC + her team in this critical time

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow7 View Post
Booked my first appt with Chen Chen after reading so many good reviews on this post. Went down at noon (few days ago) and Chenchen was the only one there then she ushered me into a room.

Requested for 1h juagen but she said she will help me loosen my back for 15min first. Told her sure, her massage was good with the right pressure at the right point. After massaging, she did some HDLY and it was quite arousing almost misfired and she realised it and stopped. Then was told to turn around and started her juagen.

She is friendly and asked me is it my first time doing Juagen, I told her yes (although did juagen at other place before) then started to explain the benefits of JG to me. Her JG wasnít painful for me however I did felt painful at one area, she explained that the places are blocked and focus her hands there. She explained after focusing that area, it wonít be painful anymore (which is true).

She then continue with lots the head simulation with some vein pulling, she can sense well im about to come then she will stop and cheeky laugh at me (a way of teasing me I Guess). This went on for several rounds and I surrender to her(Highlight of the session).

Overall - Attitude was good and It was a great session.†I will surely return for regular maintenance.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=725167
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 02-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 12
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Im booking CC + Coco today for my monthly massage + Juagen session...time to RELIVE + Relieve even when economy is down

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow7 View Post
Booked my first appt with Chen Chen after reading so many good reviews on this post. Went down at noon (few days ago) and Chenchen was the only one there then she ushered me into a room.

Requested for 1h juagen but she said she will help me loosen my back for 15min first. Told her sure, her massage was good with the right pressure at the right point. After massaging, she did some HDLY and it was quite arousing almost misfired and she realised it and stopped. Then was told to turn around and started her juagen.

She is friendly and asked me is it my first time doing Juagen, I told her yes (although did juagen at other place before) then started to explain the benefits of JG to me. Her JG wasnít painful for me however I did felt painful at one area, she explained that the places are blocked and focus her hands there. She explained after focusing that area, it wonít be painful anymore (which is true).

She then continue with lots the head simulation with some vein pulling, she can sense well im about to come then she will stop and cheeky laugh at me (a way of teasing me I Guess). This went on for several rounds and I surrender to her(Highlight of the session).

Overall - Attitude was good and It was a great session.†I will surely return for regular maintenance.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Note : CC & her team take Daily Safety Precautions seriously - so you can enjoy CC Juagen in a Safe environment.

*CC CHEN CHEN + COCO + LULU - Brand New JG experience *

CC thanks all Sammyboys who tried her superb Juagen skill.
Continue to Post Honesty FR and Maintain your F1 Engine Regularly

Manhood Juagen Master :
CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Authentic Thai Style Juagen : 正宗泰式抓根 aka Manhood Juagen (JG)

[It is a massage technique that Grabs & Pulls The Veins Around Your Precious Which Helps Strengthen Quality Of Your Sex Life]

JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a Manhood Exercise Which Help Bros With Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Inability To Get Hard On. Proper Juagen Cures Manhood Issues + Ensure a Good Sexual Lifestyle. Your Partner shall be Amazed + Well Satisfied.

SPA Location: EAST

Services :
Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩]

Full Body Chinese Massage [中医经络推油法]

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压]

INVESTMENT :-
:

$90/ Massage + Juagen/30 Min.
$90/按摩和抓根服务/30 分钟

$130/ Massage + Juagen/60 Min
$130/ 按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

$190/ Massage + Juagen/90 Min
$190/ 按摩和抓根服务/90 分钟

WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548
10.30 AM - 11.00 PM DAILY [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 03-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Thank you for supporting YY YUYU - an experienced Juagen master + cheerful attitude MILF 😇

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfan7;19665ankd 623
Tried juagen massage last weekend, booking was made on short notice.
Had to admit the experience was really something different. I do feel more energetic and at ease when performing.
Therapist YY was very accommodating and friendly.
Waiting to test the new horse power... Any recommendations for good bonks?
Old 03-04-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
bonking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading the reviews, decided to pay a visit last week. Was being served by YY, her JG was amazing and Iím able to last longer. Will visit again when vitamin M replenish. Cheers!
Old 03-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11553 / Power: 26
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

CC Juagen is unique on its very own, so is YuYu + Coco's and I have tried them all

If you ask who is the best - everyone is just different lol. If you do not give them a try - you would not have known who suits you the best. Each of the MLs has her own Juagen technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonking View Post
After reading the reviews, decided to pay a visit last week. Was being served by YY, her JG was amazing and Iím able to last longer. Will visit again when vitamin M replenish. Cheers!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9189 / Power: 13
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manhood Juagen Therapist - PRC CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Love this FR : CC Best pair of hands providing you sensational and very AUTHENTIC JUAGEN massage.
CC Juagen is No Horse-Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smintboy View Post
I jus had a appt with 晨晨 yesterday.
Yes, I would say she has the best pair of hands for the job. Took away the ache from my neck and Shoulder.
Then comes the sensational juagen massage, very authenic and can feel some soreness at the points.

RTM is a mus

Overall
Look : 7/10, she is not a looker.
Body: i am not there for the body, so cant rate
Massage: 10/10, she will ask where I would want her to concenrate the massage on. Has enough strength. Not piano kind.
Juagen: 10/10, the most authenic one i have ever try. Not like some parlor that advertise authentic but they are jus rubbing the shaft for you to have a quick release to ask for additional money .
Old 04-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 8799 / Power: 51
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

great FR for Great CC team....on my way to book CC today.
Pray they operate as usual for benefits of "stranded" bros here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.† I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and donít believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

My JUAGEN FR

As a regular bonker, as ages catch up self maintnence and didi maintenance is important. I personally have tried many different type of Juagen ranging from Chinese style to Indo style and to Thai style. Personally still think the Thai style one is really very power. Did some homework and contacted the WeChat mention in the thread for a session.

Date of try: 03/01/2020 @1830hrs

It will not disclose so much about the actual place. Is a shop by itself and located on top level. Room is small, cosy, specious and the environment was nice. Bad thing is the room does not have any attach shower room. Place is convenient for those who drive and easy to meal after or before it. Please WeChat directly to make arrangement if want to make appointment.

Package
There are many available as mentioned in the thread the one below
$130/按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Background
JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a Manhood Exercise Which Help Bros With Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Inability To Get Hard On. Proper Juagen Cures Manhood Issues + Ensure a Good Sexual Lifestyle.

Masseur
Ii think have 3 ladies masseur there and I was assigned massage by Coco and juagen by Chen Chen, so have some kind of like a shuangfei feel. After some casual chat with them, I understand that most ladies there are all local already. I also heard that CoCo also does good Thai style juagen which they call it as Kansai over there.

Looks: ★★★
I do not have or by chance have any of their pics. Base on own analysis, both are MILF look. Age is a secret so I can only guess both were in the early 40s range. But for this type of thing is better to get a more experience masseur to perform it.

Service: ★★★★★
They ask me what I want I choose a 30mins massage and a 30 mins JG concept. Later ask me which part I need to massage more, I told them neck is very tired need to relax the muscle. Started off with both ladies massage me as Chen Chen massage the leg area and Co Co head and neck area. I can feel that both are very experience masseur both their skills are top notch
I felt so relax and also body aching pain all come out already, feel so light that all the aches has been relieve. During the massage, they are share with me my body condition and advised me what to cut down on.

Coco left the room after the massage as she need to prepare for her appointment. Chen Chen ask me to turn over and she I slowly adjust my lower body for her to massage my didi. We move on juagen. She started of with a mild examination by massaging my shaft then to start by grabbing and pulling the vein around my shaft area and then twisting the head. The effect was shiok, it was pain and ticklish some time but the pain was still bearable. I also share with her some of my sexual endurance which she said it may improve after regularly performing of juagen. She also share with me correct way of masterbating and love taking technique with will not hurt our cock. She also share lot of way that can mprove the sex life. Towards to end of the session she asked me whether I want to shoot. I told her I know that for the JG to be effective is best not to shoot out. She also share that she will want to shoot and some not and also the effect of shooting and no shooting. I feel so light and refresh after the session and I am looking to shoot the hell out for next bonking session.

Overall: ★★★★
Attitude was good and I would said it was a wonderful experience. I left the place a happy man and looking forward for my next bonk to satisfied my partner. I will sure RTM again. This is not a hanky panky place. Those who like real massage and experience real JG. I would highly recommend here. If you looking for SYT, this not the place.

Comment
Please treat the ladies nicely.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.†

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©† bro naka
Old 04-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
baleno_polo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaleno_polo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaleno_polo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday made an appointment w CC. I was hesitant for several mth due to my low pain tolerance. Was greeted by CC at entrance but she introduced Coco. Im not particular as it was 1st visit. No regret with COCO 20 min soothing massage + 40 mean juagen. I felt pain beginning of juagen and she moderated her technique to suit me and soon i was overtaken by her sensual juagen. i was pleasantly greeted with a stronger penis tip this morning and had a great 30min sex w my wifey (we have rare sex 1-2 times a month ). Think i learnt the meaning of no pain no gain. I invested a good $130/hr and my sex life improves 🌈 thanks to CC + COCO - look forward to more satisfactory sex w my 10-year wifey haha 😈
Old 04-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7678 / Power: 12
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: 🌈MANHOOD JUAGEN THERAPIST - CHEN CHEN CC 晨晨 🌈

As a regular client of CC she refers me to "new blood MLs" on several occasions. At first I was unhappy but after trying Coco + Yuyu I had no regret. Both are experienced Juagen therapists and each has her own style + patterns of arousals haha....

Will continue to RTG CC teamsters even during this period to destress + keep my sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleno_polo View Post
Yesterday made an appointment w CC. I was hesitant for several mth due to my low pain tolerance. Was greeted by CC at entrance but she introduced Coco. Im not particular as it was 1st visit. No regret with COCO 20 min soothing massage + 40 mean juagen. I felt pain beginning of juagen and she moderated her technique to suit me and soon i was overtaken by her sensual juagen. i was pleasantly greeted with a stronger penis tip this morning and had a great 30min sex w my wifey (we have rare sex 1-2 times a month ). Think i learnt the meaning of no pain no gain. I invested a good $130/hr and my sex life improves 🌈 thanks to CC + COCO - look forward to more satisfactory sex w my 10-year wifey haha 😈
Old 04-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Kovel bro u had mentioned LIFE biggest lesson : If u do not try others - u will NEVER know how good/bad others are 😇😇😇

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVEL View Post
As a regular client of CC she refers me to "new blood MLs" on several occasions. At first I was unhappy but after trying Coco + Yuyu I had no regret. Both are experienced Juagen therapists and each has her own style + patterns of arousals haha....

Will continue to RTG CC teamsters even during this period to destress + keep my sanity
Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 13
simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!

Made appointment as i completed my turturous SHN 14 days after my overseas return. Was served by chen chen + Yuyu (30 min each). 1st time tried YY Juagen and i must say 100% satisfaction level coz she knows her stuff. Knowing im about to come she changed gear to prolong my final enjoyment.....YY is not a SYT but energetic MILF who knows men well hehe. I shall RTM YUYU surely 👍
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Lightbulb Re: 🌈MANHOOD JUAGEN THERAPIST - CHEN CHEN CC 晨晨 🌈

Note : CC & her team take Daily Safety Precautions seriously - so you can enjoy CC Juagen in a Safe environment.

*CC CHEN CHEN + COCO + LULU - Brand New JG experience *

CC thanks all Sammyboys who tried her superb Juagen skill.
Continue to Post Honesty FR and Maintain your F1 Engine Regularly

Manhood Juagen Master :
CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Authentic Thai Style Juagen : 正宗泰式抓根 aka Manhood Juagen (JG)

[It is a massage technique that Grabs & Pulls The Veins Around Your Precious Which Helps Strengthen Quality Of Your Sex Life]

JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a Manhood Exercise Which Help Bros With Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Inability To Get Hard On. Proper Juagen Cures Manhood Issues + Ensure a Good Sexual Lifestyle. Your Partner shall be Amazed + Well Satisfied.

SPA Location: EAST

Services :
Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩]

Full Body Chinese Massage [中医经络推油法]

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压]

INVESTMENT :-
:

$90/ Massage + Juagen/30 Min.
$90/按摩和抓根服务/30 分钟

$130/ 按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

$190/ Massage + Juagen/90 Min
$190/ 按摩和抓根服务/90 分钟

WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548
10.30 AM - 11.00 PM DAILY

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=725167
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9189 / Power: 13
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

Manhood rejuvenation is important too in stressful period like this. Im gearing up for CC / Coco Juagen tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleno_polo View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1