The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Be Considerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
this quote u write one or u quote from somewhere?

This is sadly true, they are after all "servicing" you, so have to pretend to be sweet and lovey
They are smiling to the "Money" definitely.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 27-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techno55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

How do people still go around bonking during this period ?
Old 27-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sephcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Be Considerate

Totally agree with this posting 😅
Old 27-05-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sephcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
TRL

Name - Dior
Date - 26/5/2020

After a long break from cb ,couldn't take it anymore and book Dior after reading some frs.

Look- I feel she look much better than her photos and look the same to the last picture in her thread. More toward milf and mistress + ah lian will not reject type.

Body type - she is not tall and consider slim though still can spot tummy. Definitely not heavy and light to carry.

Boobs- natural B and light skin tone nipples color just nice for grapping.

Pussy- clean shaved and delicious for cunnilingus.

Next we moved to her services,

Frenching - for the 1st shot she still french abit and later 2nd shot she will siam stating worry covid19 which I find is lame excuse lor. As I french lover find it disappointed over here.

Bbbj - usually not keen on that but just let her do and really not bad hot suction got dp at times.

Cunnilingus - the cb area are well shaven and no bad smell. Immediately dive in to feast on her oyster.

Fj - she can take hard pounding. I was staring slow and deep stroke and she complained asking me fuck properly so I smiled and reply is it she like fast and furious type? Then without waiting her answer I up gear to speed up. Every thrust I must sure she can feel the impact of the pound by listening to her moan.

To let myself go deeper, I lifted her legs up over my shoulder and lock it making sure she can get out of that position. Dior was abit panic at this time cause she mentioned my worm was abit long for her and she kept using her hands to push my tummy back to make sure I don't go too deep in her.

Did not want to waste time i started my heavy duty pounding with the sound of our skin slapping each other each time I thrust forward.At this point she was not moaning but more of shouting or screaming.

Next I would carry her to do a standing missionary this position gave me more control over her as she can only grap me thightly as she worried she might fall. I level up my pounding power with each thrust I lift her up till near my worm head almost out of her love tunnel and let go fast so that the gravity and her body weight will create the speed and powerful pound that I want and can confirmed once again through her almost alike those AV sobbing type of loud moan throughout the room if not the entire house I believed.

At last I finished in her and here another disappointment for me as she pushed me off without letting me finished my last drop worrying that the cd might break. Alamak make me felt like another condom breaker within a cb.

One thing to note she would use ky which I dislike as it cause too slippery and lost of the gripping sensation but she insisted as she commented again of my long worm and also too dry the cd will break. I jokingly said if worried so much don't wear lah. Hehehe.

Gfe - this is her weakest link at least she gave me the feel. She is more toward Fwb / fb type not those will lied beside you to cuddle you all the time as she lie down during resting she also kept a social distancing like scared got covid like that. kekeke . She more passive and need to take initiative to chat her up if not she will focus on her hp more.
She is the type ah lian style straight forward answer, when she Siam frenching instead she ask me to go down lick her love tunnel more.
But she still showed smiling face and when ask to massage she obliging do it.

The highlight of the session

Her moan that is, it was so loud with every hard thrust she was like begging for mercy but yet so shiok that she don't ask to stop. I bet her moan can on par with the hk protesters shouting their slogan at that time.

Verdict

Wouldn't say this this is a bad session but definitely was able to clear 2 shots of long storage of the sperm bank in the balls.
Something in her that I like ,like her look ,body and her moan.

Hope to try some or their other girls like miumiu or Bowie ,If I get lucky and get free session. Hehehe.

Last but not least, smooth booking with bro Ash .

Thank you.
This is by far the longest fr i have seen.

But its informative!
Old 27-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno55 View Post
How do people still go around bonking during this period ?
Well, people have their ways...if u know how to bypass all the screening requirements..the FL okts really know their stuff
Old 27-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

RL Lucky 27/5/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 syt 20 small cute petite smm
Body 10/10 very sexy fresh smm
Boobs 1000/10 very beautiful natural boobs
Bbbj 10/10 very good almost can dt with a very soft tongue
Cim 100/10 she can cum play and takes all my cum, no drop wasted
Fj 100/10 not Everyday a smm can ride with a tight pussy

Lucky is RL and TRL best gem. I was rock hard the whole session just looking at how beautiful her tits were. She has a innocence vibe but she a pro and not in terms of experience but in terms of satisfying me, will look straight into your eyes while you cim and will hug you with the softest breast bouncing of your chest while she makes sure she is riding you until you pop. Will rtf. Lucky reminds me of the smm you see in poly. Her bust doesn’t look impressive with cloths on but when she is naked in front of you, you won’t stop staring and playing with her beautiful beautiful natural tits.
Old 27-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RL Bingo 20/05 2pm
Greeted me in a black bra and denim pants and immediately got me wow, this girl is damn hot

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty
Body: 9/10 Fucking hot! Slim body and enhanced D cups, likes to be squeezed
BJ: 10/10 Very sensual and hardworking
FJ: 10/10 one of my best fuck from an FL
GFE: 9/10 Very easy to converse, passable english but just there for fucking, more like an enthusiastic FB
RTF: Definitely! When time permits
Old 27-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
RL Lucky 27/5/2020 12pm

Lucky is RL and TRL best gem. I was rock hard the whole session just looking at how beautiful her tits were. She has a innocence vibe but she a pro and not in terms of experience but in terms of satisfying me, will look straight into your eyes while you cim and will hug you with the softest breast bouncing of your chest while she makes sure she is riding you until you pop. Will rtf. Lucky reminds me of the smm you see in poly. Her bust doesn’t look impressive with cloths on but when she is naked in front of you, you won’t stop staring and playing with her beautiful beautiful natural tits.
Bro, does she do frenching?
Old 27-05-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPKF View Post
Bro, does she do frenching?
i believe is subjective. I find her before CB, we have very heavy French and tongue fight
Old 27-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
RL Lucky 27/5/2020 12pm

Steady bro. I like this type of XMM.
will try get her this week.

Up u on ur Fr

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 27-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow lucky stay here almost 3 month , she don’t want back Thailand ?
Old 27-05-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

----deleted-----

Last edited by sammybk; 19-06-2020 at 11:22 PM.
Old 27-05-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
An exclusive Stephen Chow #LickTheMoleChallenge animated avatar give away.
I tried, mole doesn't come off 555
Old 27-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happen silk stocking stable? Like their 5+1 offer last time they banter seems gone.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=766254

Tried Bowie recently from TRL

Thanks OKT for fast booking and confirmation, been trying to secure a timeslot but shes always fully booked, can understand why haha.

Location is pretty discreet (+ points) no need to sneak or anything, very good place. A Cute girl greeted me at the door, looks wise, i say a 10% discount, she looks very similar to the one photo in black tanktop/nightie, she is very fair indeed. Age wise, around young 20s, around 25.

She is indeed ONE of the best in bbbj that i have ever tried. Alot of bros commended on her bbbj skills too, she is not afraid to go deep and she sucked my little bro for like 20mins +, (she was playing some songs and i counted it was around 4-5 songs) , she is a trooper, non-stop sucking, tongue, teeth and very deep in her throat. I initially stopped her to check if she's okay sucking non stop for so long, she smiled and continue, determined to extract all the cum from me.

Her body is very nice to fuck, fair skin, soft ass and very cute face. The BJ is the most memorable one, have to go back to try again.

Below are my personal preferences

OKT:10/10

Looks:8.5/10 (Young, cute, definitely a SYT)
Body:8/10 (Slight tummy but still very sexy when she lays down naked)
Ass:9/10
Boobs: big and natural

BJ:10/10 (Have to try to know....)
FJ:8/10
GFE:9/10 (Speaks slight english, initiate small talks, smiley and happy throughout)

RTF!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1