The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential
Operating hours

Please up date the operating green apple spa(JE)I was there a bout 1plus and the shop is closed.Last time is 24hours
Old 26-09-2017, 03:29 AM
Samster

Re: Operating hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
Please up date the operating green apple spa(JE)I was there a bout 1plus and the shop is closed.Last time is 24hours
Who is that CB who zap me for this post.This outlet the face book had no update I been there after 1 in the morning for two time the outlet is close for business.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't know about Green Apple, but the nearby spas like Orchid Spa and New Wellness are operating 24 hrs daily. Confirm plus chop.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesmondC70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I beg to differ. Orchid has already lost the 24hr licence, just this month if I am correct.

New Wellness is awaiting her fate. More likely no more 24hr, like neighbours Orchid and Green Apple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
I don't know about Green Apple, but the nearby spas like Orchid Spa and New Wellness are operating 24 hrs daily. Confirm plus chop.
Old 26-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

recent raid ,tis one kenna?
So hotan, good earn, dont think its voluntary close.

Last edited by sionglim; 26-09-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 26-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmondC70 View Post
I beg to differ. Orchid has already lost the 24hr licence, just this month if I am correct.

New Wellness is awaiting her fate. More likely no more 24hr, like neighbours Orchid and Green Apple.
when green apple stop 24hr op?
Old 26-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Call the shop they are open
Old 26-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmondC70 View Post

Bro, how I know is because my regular masseuse at Orchid spa WhatsApp me to come for her late night massage as she has just changed to night shift. I just called the shop to double confirm 24 hrs leh.

You can also call 65679328 to check for yourself if you no believe me lah.
Old 26-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

24 hr ,the word may use loosely
Some can open till 6.
Some open till 3am, only
Old 26-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesmondC70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I hear this from my regular too, though must admit she not from Orchid. I also read here a few times Orchid latest is 11pm. Same thing heard about Green Apple.

But agree we should call the respective MPs to confirm.

Quote:
Bro, how I know is because my regular masseuse at Orchid spa WhatsApp me to come for her late night massage as she has just changed to night shift. I just called the shop to double confirm 24 hrs leh.

Old 26-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks bro, just called up. It is 24 hr operations with 3 shifts of MLs.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
Thanks bro, just called up. It is 24 hr operations with 3 shifts of MLs.
All this spa did not follow licensing requirements now only approved from 10am-11pm.let me know la,PM me Let me know.Because of this few of the mother fucker not happy,want to zap carry on
Old 27-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, chill la.. only points... You also cannot exchange for NTUC vouchers or free-fu*k vouchers... Why even bother about the points...?
If you do or share something good here... i am so sure your points will be up in no time...
Quote:
All this spa did not follow licensing requirements now only approved from 10am-11pm.let me know la,PM me Let me know.Because of this few of the mother fucker not happy,want to zap carry on

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 27-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Massage spa got 3 category if put tcm aside. Cat 1 2 and provisional. Only cat 2 allowed to operate 10am-11pm, the rest cat 1 and provisional is 24hrs allowed
Old 27-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

police allow cat one, and cat one provisional
To operate 24 hr generally.
But subject to agreement of shopping ctre
And Hdb.
If its close its gate at 3am. the spa had to follow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1