The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
15th December - Sunday - Went to barbarbar as special DJ. The club has hired around 25 girls to work already in the club. It appears the club is struggling to get business. My girl was working in Demo and there was no one apart from them working. Bro tried on a few tables which were not prettys working and successfully got a few contacts. I had some chubby girl pull me to her table but i refused to hang about lol
16th December - Monday - Went to Desi Beats for shisha with some car models. Its in Thong lor and a really chilled place. I left them around 12.30am and headed to BarBarBar. It was 60% full and the bro was pushing hard for contacts. I didnt try as the car model besties were there. haha need a new hunting ground. Left at 3am
Old 18-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
16th December - Monday - Went to Desi Beats for shisha with some car models. Its in Thong lor and a really chilled place. I left them around 12.30am and headed to BarBarBar. It was 60% full and the bro was pushing hard for contacts. I didnt try as the car model besties were there. haha need a new hunting ground. Left at 3am
17th December - Tuesday - Went to BarBarBar around midnight and place not really that full but straight off had one girl wanting to cheers me. She was with her sister, 29 year old accountant lol. Got her line before she left as she was pretty drunk. Left around 1.30am as there was not much else in talent spotting. We went to a new KTV and it was pretty empty not like the other KTV. Girl choices were more but more nicer. We opened membership for 14k for 4 bottles and 2 free rooms. Closes very early though around 3-4am.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
17th December - Tuesday - Went to BarBarBar around midnight and place not really that full but straight off had one girl wanting to cheers me. She was with her sister, 29 year old accountant lol. Got her line before she left as she was pretty drunk. Left around 1.30am as there was not much else in talent spotting. We went to a new KTV and it was pretty empty not like the other KTV. Girl choices were more but more nicer. We opened membership for 14k for 4 bottles and 2 free rooms. Closes very early though around 3-4am.
18th December - Wednesday - Went to KTV in Huai Khang around 10.30pm with 2 bros. Had many many girls to chose from. This time the girls were abit boring and quite reserved. Damage was 4k per pax. I left around 1am to go to barbarbar. Was only 40% full, managed to get one girl and she drove me back but didnt want to go up lol. Sucks
Old 20-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
18th December - Wednesday - Went to KTV in Huai Khang around 10.30pm with 2 bros. Had many many girls to chose from. This time the girls were abit boring and quite reserved. Damage was 4k per pax. I left around 1am to go to barbarbar. Was only 40% full, managed to get one girl and she drove me back but didnt want to go up lol. Sucks
19th December - Thursday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and one bro brought along one girl. A KTV girl called me if she can join as it was her day off so i said yes. Shes just a girl looking for fun. Wasnt even full again as usual and not much talent around. Then around 2am, one waiter came to me and asked to go to these group of girls. One suddenly talked to me out of the threee but she was so drunk and just did some light kissing and i went back to my table after getting her line. Out of nowhere, the waiter comes with a piece of tissue with her friends number. So i started talking to her instead lol.

After it ended, KTV girl wanted to continue and we couldnt decide where, so we went to her work place to continue drinking. However, big drama with one girl i use to sit with as she was crying and throwing stuff at me for sitting with this other girl. Told mamasan i wanted to check bill, then they banned her from coming into the room again. 6k for 3 hours
Old 21-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
19th December - Thursday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and one bro brought along one girl. A KTV girl called me if she can join as it was her day off so i said yes. Shes just a girl looking for fun. Wasnt even full again as usual and not much talent around. Then around 2am, one waiter came to me and asked to go to these group of girls. One suddenly talked to me out of the threee but she was so drunk and just did some light kissing and i went back to my table after getting her line. Out of nowhere, the waiter comes with a piece of tissue with her friends number. So i started talking to her instead lol.

After it ended, KTV girl wanted to continue and we couldnt decide where, so we went to her work place to continue drinking. However, big drama with one girl i use to sit with as she was crying and throwing stuff at me for sitting with this other girl. Told mamasan i wanted to check bill, then they banned her from coming into the room again. 6k for 3 hours
20th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and the car model.
We was surrounded by lots of girls. Took the bro some time to talk to a girl but he finally did and he got her line. Later as 3am i thought the car model would send me home and outside we was kissing and then she said she can come to my room. So she came and finally sealed the deal and it was worth it. She slept till 9am and left as she got a motor show to work later on today. The bro went to KTV alone
Old 22-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
20th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and the car model.
We was surrounded by lots of girls. Took the bro some time to talk to a girl but he finally did and he got her line. Later as 3am i thought the car model would send me home and outside we was kissing and then she said she can come to my room. So she came and finally sealed the deal and it was worth it. She slept till 9am and left as she got a motor show to work later on today. The bro went to KTV alone
21st December - Saturday - Went to KTV at 10pm but considering it was a saturday there was still quite a few girls to chose from. We decided to sit in the lounge as it was more of a G Club feel. I had asked my girl who are regular customers to this joint, she said mainly chinese/singapore/taiwan and malaysian. Thai is like 10%. Probably explains why many can speak english and chinese in this place. That to me is a killer for a no go. I prefer more locals and this explains the price difference compared to the other KTV. Left at 12.30 and it was 3.5 per person including tips and fruit.

Later went to barbarbar around 1am and it was busy, havent seen it this busy for a while. However, not many girls but the bro managed to get one. As i was walking back to my condo, outside babyface one girl stopped me and asked for my line lol. However, she was with 3 friends so couldnt ask her to come back with me.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

22nd December - Went to The Play in RCA and opened member for 3 golds at 10k. There was less than 10 girls working but my one who i got her contact from barbarbar was working so told her to come to me. The place has been reinvoated and is very new. It has pool rooms and KTV rooms if you desire otherwise its just one big lounge with live singers. We arrived at 10pm and left at 12:30am with costs hitting 7.5k per person due to member. Its still a very highly expensive place. The girls are at least 7s so its more catered for Tier 1 G Club customers

Later on hit barbarbar and it was very empty if you take away the prettys paid to work there. So we left very early and hit a PR place for girls to sit down and drink. The selection was about 6-7 girls available at 2am considering they close at 3am. The place is not really catered for tourists as the girls do speak very limited english. Damage is 10 LD per hour for 120 baht. Beer tower is 700 baht.

After hit another KTV as one bro wanted to see his girl due to it was his birthday.

Last edited by pantsonfire; 23-12-2019 at 02:02 PM.
Old 24-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
22nd December - Went to The Play in RCA and opened member for 3 golds at 10k. There was less than 10 girls working but my one who i got her contact from barbarbar was working so told her to come to me. The place has been reinvoated and is very new. It has pool rooms and KTV rooms if you desire otherwise its just one big lounge with live singers. We arrived at 10pm and left at 12:30am with costs hitting 7.5k per person due to member. Its still a very highly expensive place. The girls are at least 7s so its more catered for Tier 1 G Club customers

Later on hit barbarbar and it was very empty if you take away the prettys paid to work there. So we left very early and hit a PR place for girls to sit down and drink. The selection was about 6-7 girls available at 2am considering they close at 3am. The place is not really catered for tourists as the girls do speak very limited english. Damage is 10 LD per hour for 120 baht. Beer tower is 700 baht.

After hit another KTV as one bro wanted to see his girl due to it was his birthday.
23rd December - Monday - went to this pr girl place from yesterday around 11pm. Was quite busy considering its a monday. One bro picked one girl from yesterday and the other bro picked a new one as his was one was busy. Decided to try the KTV room as it was 900 baht + LD drinks are now 15 instead of 10. Rooms are big and clean compared to the other KTV and selection of music was alot. The bro girl from last night was free so he switched his across once the hour was up. Lots of drinking games with dice and various other types. Lots of hugging touching and kissing which defintely helps being in a room rather than open space. Drama kicked off when the bro girl lied about going toilet but she was just saying hello to a customer. So after 4 hours of room, 4 towers of beer, some food, 3 girls time total bill is 14k between 3 people. There is potential to get them out on their day off but one bro struggled badly because lack of commuiication

Due to the bro bad mood we went to the original ktv down the road and we stayed till 5am. Nothing to report here as again mainly saying hello to many faces know. I didnt pick any girl as i guess i know all already and feels more like friends than girls want to try. Some girls are very bitchy too as they ask who iam sitting with and i didnt pick them if they are free lol
Old 25-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
23rd December - Monday - went to this pr girl place from yesterday around 11pm. Was quite busy considering its a monday. One bro picked one girl from yesterday and the other bro picked a new one as his was one was busy. Decided to try the KTV room as it was 900 baht + LD drinks are now 15 instead of 10. Rooms are big and clean compared to the other KTV and selection of music was alot. The bro girl from last night was free so he switched his across once the hour was up. Lots of drinking games with dice and various other types. Lots of hugging touching and kissing which defintely helps being in a room rather than open space. Drama kicked off when the bro girl lied about going toilet but she was just saying hello to a customer. So after 4 hours of room, 4 towers of beer, some food, 3 girls time total bill is 14k between 3 people. There is potential to get them out on their day off but one bro struggled badly because lack of commuiication

Due to the bro bad mood we went to the original ktv down the road and we stayed till 5am. Nothing to report here as again mainly saying hello to many faces know. I didnt pick any girl as i guess i know all already and feels more like friends than girls want to try. Some girls are very bitchy too as they ask who iam sitting with and i didnt pick them if they are free lol
24th December - Tuesday - Went to area Srinikan which is not far from the airport. Its a G Club with KTV rooms. No member required and just opening a bottle is only 2.6k black. LD are charged at 350 Baht per 40 mins, then theres fruit at 300 and mamasan which i cant remember how much. Its quite a comfortable set up and customers are mainly 50 year old + so the environment is quite mellow. The girls were suprised to see us and they were having quite fun. Stayed for a couple hours and we opened member for 7000 which includes 3 bottles black label. Total cost between 3 people 14.2k. Overall, kissing and some minor touching was involved. Girl quality is not bad

Later went BarbarBar for xmas and it was kinda full but not 100%. Lots and lots of tourists so wasnt really much fun. Tomorrow have to open new bottle if anyone is going but we managed to tell staff and so we dont need to. The bro wanted to go KTV and so we went to our normal after hours one. Stayed for a good 4 hours and was 9k between 3. Lots of kissing action
Old 26-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
24th December - Tuesday - Went to area Srinikan which is not far from the airport. Its a G Club with KTV rooms. No member required and just opening a bottle is only 2.6k black. LD are charged at 350 Baht per 40 mins, then theres fruit at 300 and mamasan which i cant remember how much. Its quite a comfortable set up and customers are mainly 50 year old + so the environment is quite mellow. The girls were suprised to see us and they were having quite fun. Stayed for a couple hours and we opened member for 7000 which includes 3 bottles black label. Total cost between 3 people 14.2k. Overall, kissing and some minor touching was involved. Girl quality is not bad

Later went BarbarBar for xmas and it was kinda full but not 100%. Lots and lots of tourists so wasnt really much fun. Tomorrow have to open new bottle if anyone is going but we managed to tell staff and so we dont need to. The bro wanted to go KTV and so we went to our normal after hours one. Stayed for a good 4 hours and was 9k between 3. Lots of kissing action
25th December - Wednesday - Went to the G Club in Srinkan and as it was xmas there was alot of girls to chose from. Again all thai guys and the girl selection was very good. Played alot of games and some minor kissing but as the girls we picked were only freelancing here it was not as close as before. Mamasan told me that some girls you can bring back if they feel connected with you but you need to pay for 15 drinks at 350.
Total price was 11k.

Later went to the same KTV and stayed for a few hours at 2.1k each
Old 27-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
25th December - Wednesday - Went to the G Club in Srinkan and as it was xmas there was alot of girls to chose from. Again all thai guys and the girl selection was very good. Played alot of games and some minor kissing but as the girls we picked were only freelancing here it was not as close as before. Mamasan told me that some girls you can bring back if they feel connected with you but you need to pay for 15 drinks at 350.
Total price was 11k.

Later went to the same KTV and stayed for a few hours at 2.1k each
26th December - Thursday - Went to The Play G Club and it was pretty empty as usual probably perhaps they had a party on the 25th. Sat with my regular girl and then asked mamasan for english speaking girls within the lineup for one bro. There was about 3. The night mainly consisted of playing games and touching holding hands like sherbet. To me its a waste so we finished the 2 bottles quickly and left around 1.30am. Damage was 10k between 3

Asked staff if there was alot of girls in barbarbar he said not really so we went to the original KTV 6th anniversary, they had a special guest armmy maxim who i know when flirted with her in barbarbar before. Didnt know she become that famous lol. Not much girls to chose from but we stayed for 2 hours and damage was 4k between 3. One bro manage to bring a girl back and the other had brought his same girl back 2 nights in a row.
Old 28-12-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I really thanks @pantsonfire for intro me the KTV and i have fun with him for the few time. Too bad that i have to go to pattaya if not, i will have have him for other session. Meet again next time.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 30-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
26th December - Thursday - Went to The Play G Club and it was pretty empty as usual probably perhaps they had a party on the 25th. Sat with my regular girl and then asked mamasan for english speaking girls within the lineup for one bro. There was about 3. The night mainly consisted of playing games and touching holding hands like sherbet. To me its a waste so we finished the 2 bottles quickly and left around 1.30am. Damage was 10k between 3

Asked staff if there was alot of girls in barbarbar he said not really so we went to the original KTV 6th anniversary, they had a special guest armmy maxim who i know when flirted with her in barbarbar before. Didnt know she become that famous lol. Not much girls to chose from but we stayed for 2 hours and damage was 4k between 3. One bro manage to bring a girl back and the other had brought his same girl back 2 nights in a row.
27th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar but it was 90% guys so we stayed for about 30 minutes and then decided to go venture onto new places. Taxi took us to a KTV called K Bangkok in RCA but it was more catered for chinese so we said no. Taxi then took us to Paikinyu club and was full of mainly thai old men. The girls can speak english as they use to work in SG and KL. They are charged at 239 per drink but must pay 5 drinks for the hour. We didnt stay as there was no girls and proceeded to Monte Carlo. It was busy, very busy so again we didnt stay. Later on we moved onto the PR place nearby so we stayed there.

28th December - Stayed with a new girl and did GFE stuff

29th December - Went to barbabar and it was very crowded with lots of girls. Had one girl speak to me but i was not that interested at all. Later on, i met one girl that one bro had at the play and she was with a customer but she brought two girls along. We stayed with the two girls for a bit and danced and kissed but felt fake so we left to the regular KTV. Boring as hell for me as i had the same girl. Damage was 2k per person
Old 31-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
27th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar but it was 90% guys so we stayed for about 30 minutes and then decided to go venture onto new places. Taxi took us to a KTV called K Bangkok in RCA but it was more catered for chinese so we said no. Taxi then took us to Paikinyu club and was full of mainly thai old men. The girls can speak english as they use to work in SG and KL. They are charged at 239 per drink but must pay 5 drinks for the hour. We didnt stay as there was no girls and proceeded to Monte Carlo. It was busy, very busy so again we didnt stay. Later on we moved onto the PR place nearby so we stayed there.

28th December - Stayed with a new girl and did GFE stuff

29th December - Went to barbabar and it was very crowded with lots of girls. Had one girl speak to me but i was not that interested at all. Later on, i met one girl that one bro had at the play and she was with a customer but she brought two girls along. We stayed with the two girls for a bit and danced and kissed but felt fake so we left to the regular KTV. Boring as hell for me as i had the same girl. Damage was 2k per person
30th December - Monday - Went to barbarbar for special DJ. Everyone had to open a new bottle at around 2.6k. The place was full of Chinese. They were drunk and even tried smoking in the club which annoyed alot of the thais. Was told by staff the club tomorrow will close around 6am but VIP is full and even have to put tables onto the main floor to make more room for VIP tables. The place will be seriously full abit like RCA where it be around 600 baht to get in but go late you be getting a table outside the club. Expect to go around 9pm to get a table in any club tonight

Chasing girls is non existent here as most thais have gone away for the long holiday so dont expect to get much.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
30th December - Monday - Went to barbarbar for special DJ. Everyone had to open a new bottle at around 2.6k. The place was full of Chinese. They were drunk and even tried smoking in the club which annoyed alot of the thais. Was told by staff the club tomorrow will close around 6am but VIP is full and even have to put tables onto the main floor to make more room for VIP tables. The place will be seriously full abit like RCA where it be around 600 baht to get in but go late you be getting a table outside the club. Expect to go around 9pm to get a table in any club tonight

Chasing girls is non existent here as most thais have gone away for the long holiday so dont expect to get much.
31st December - Tuesday - Celebrated NY with a lawyer girl in Waldorf hotel watching the fireworks. Was a good location as can see both fireworks from the river and in Central World. She left to go home after doing the business and i proceeded on to Barbarbar by 1.30am it was so rammed but because of staff i manage to get a table. A lot of people were fighting for that table. I had a girl who works in the Play that wanted to join (the one i met via another girl in barbarbar) so she came out with another friend. Drunk 3 bottles of whiskey and lots of touching kissing but requires time to bring them back as one bro who kinda screwed it up by keep on asking that girl to go back to his condo. So play a little nice guy at first and will try 3rd time haha.
Had the car model calling me throughout the night which was abit awkward but i didnt fancy meeting her as wanted someone new

I still can party for a while so anyone around feel free to pm me. Have one bro joining me on the 3rd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1