The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/tao-tao-massage/

tao look good tried search cannot find history post
Interesting that you made a similar comment about the same person almost a year ago.

Your history post here:
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post201325 65
Old 17-07-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
1-2 weeks only? At least 1 month more prudent as this is still developing.
wise advice from senior bro.

i know many bro will say want to cheong dont scare.

but my thinking is....all those ktv cheongster, my feel is they may cheong ML/FL too...... the spread potential is real.

i'll also keep away for 1-2mths
Old 17-07-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ccelandys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so u mean sugar no good
Sugar is worth your time if you are just looking for a beautiful vanilla SYT. Not for boob lover but will still be a pretty sweet visit compared to most. Don't expect too much for services though.
Old 17-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

jus stay low for now...use airplanes cups for 1 month
Old 17-07-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know Zoey is still around at sg??
Old 17-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post

but my thinking is....all those ktv cheongster, my feel is they may cheong ML/FL too...... the spread potential is real.

The irony is some KTV bros themselves say cheong dont scare, until shit like this happens then i know of one ktv guy saying he regret that day ah, want to turn back time ah blah blah...
Old 17-07-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
Lol I wouldn’t bother with this Tao Tao. She was previously named Tao Zi, fair to say she was a complete waste of my time and money.
Thanks for sharing , u save my life

some idiot minus my point again
Old 17-07-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7810 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondo View Post
To all bros please cheong with care my from office in Jalan Besar rented out his 2nd level to operate beauty parlour and was raided. the CID officer interview him and ask does he knows what kind of business the tenant are doing he said he knows nothing as it is legally sign through an agent. The CID insist he terminate his contract this time give him chance in future he will be fine as it is the landlord responsibility to know what the tenant are doing. Any way he was informed by the officer that the next 2 weeks they are going to raid all the SPA,
thanks for sharing. good time to take a break ☺
Old 17-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
The irony is some KTV bros themselves say cheong dont scare, until shit like this happens then i know of one ktv guy saying he regret that day ah, want to turn back time ah blah blah...
Yes, even take risk also take calculated risks. Obviously the risks of getting into trouble now is much higher than before of all things. Then it is time to stay out of this shit pool for a while. Cheong also cheong with some thought.

Then again sometimes bad luck always pay a visit when least expected.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post

Think these few days are likely just the curtain-raiser (hope I'm wrong though), the peak has yet to come. Looking at the current state of affairs, the projection of one month might even be too optimistic for things to die down.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

In the end we're all adults, risk/reward ownself weigh.

My opinion is, the risk (be it Covid, or the subsequent witch hunts if the ML/FL scene gets targeted), is too high. Not worth the 1hr of enjoyment.

Of course, there will still be bro's chionging, so all stay safe, and take care.
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think these few days are likely just the curtain-raiser (hope I'm wrong though), the peak has yet to come. Looking at the current state of affairs, the projection of one month might even be too optimistic for things to die down.
Agree, it’ll likely take about a month for the current KTV related issue to die down. But during this period one or two more cases may happen. For example, the Jurong Fishery cluster today. No way we can avoid these to happen. So the key time-point will be when about 90% eligible population gets fully vaccinated. From that time onwards I hope we’ll be allowed to lead normal life. I’m waiting for that time and honestly we are hardly a couple of months from that point, provided government can convince more 70+ yrs old seniors to get vaccinated because other age groups have embraced vaccination really well.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
In the end we're all adults, risk/reward ownself weigh.

My opinion is, the risk (be it Covid, or the subsequent witch hunts if the ML/FL scene gets targeted), is too high. Not worth the 1hr of enjoyment.

Of course, there will still be bro's chionging, so all stay safe, and take care.
You'll be surprised. Quite a number of them were already fully booked yesterday for today.

Some industries are really recession- and pandemic-proof.
Old 17-07-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Testing cannot be a substitute for safe distancing and personal responsibility when it comes to reducing the spread of the coronavirus, Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong said yesterday.

Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ility-minister
Old 17-07-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Nvr kana time of course say wanna cheong no need scare, kana liao, lol, gg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1