The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Hair/Head Spa Lao Jiao?

See these days got dunno what head or hair spa open shop... any bro go before can share what they do?

agar agar i think they wash hair + massage big head.. is it correct?

i think is different from those kind salon with vietbu... or the orh po leh salon?
Old 19-06-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Re: Hair/Head Spa Lao Jiao?

I tried this in JB, not sure if it's the same in Singapore.

Basically they'll wash hair, massage scalp, do facial and wash hair again.

Depends on the package you request I think, some wash once, or twice depending on the price. But once again, I got this in JB so I'm not sure if it's the same practice in Singapore.
Old 19-06-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on clean joint or specials joints. Clean joint is basically wash hair, massage head and face. However some place dont cover the face area. The hair spa is relaxing though when the water flow down from your head.

Special joints they will push for a maybe 30 mins massage while doing the head spa so that they will have chance to touch small head.
Old 19-06-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 21
Ironpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to all

Got skill hair spa is relaxing

No skill you feel like you taking a shower cos the water splash everywhere

Include shoulder massage.

But not really worth it.

Concept was from China but lack of space in Singapore makes it challenging

Sit in barber chair wash hair lagi better

Cheers
Old 19-06-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

When I'm in the mood for some minah Milf I go find Moxy Rosy
Old 20-06-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the reply...

Got any lobang to share? internet i know have but if got intro better than gong gong jus walk in.... clean or dirty never mind... just want to try and see how...
Old 20-06-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Where to find her bro?
Old 21-06-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Google her. Easy to find her ig or tiktok to contact her
Old 21-06-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
This one clean one right ? From what I see from the TikTok videos
Old 21-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

I got one hair spa near Little India/Farrer

$68 per entry, i quite like it

Wash face, massage scalp, massage face, massage head, some shoulder massage.

There are a few girls there, all PRC i think. I took the one with the biggest boobs, D cup. She is slim, small waist and flat tummy, real D cups.
Old 22-06-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post

There are a few girls there, all PRC i think. I took the one with the biggest boobs, D cup. She is slim, small waist and flat tummy, real D cups.
Can share location ?
Old 22-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
xiaoqianqian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaoqianqian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.tiktok.com/@mochair_spa

Old 22-06-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:

That is V! She looked more yummy when she was in blonde hair
Old 22-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
That is V! She looked more yummy when she was in blonde hair
Ya bro..and she just cut her hair.
When she got blond hair, irresstible and like those Hentai character..
she say she gonna wait till end Dec to do back
Old 22-06-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Aocc is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

bro do you mind sharing contact and location of this place? thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1