The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Lately many wild boars kena langa by motorists in Singapore!

Not the same experience that the wild boar at ACE gives.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/sec...ident-two-days

Old 05-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Lately many wild boars kena langa by motorists in Singapore!

Not the same experience that the wild boar at ACE gives.
Bro Tony,

What Pom knows of is that Wildboar had gone back to the wilderness of Hubei to be happily screwed by her hubby Wildboar. She sent me a photo taken of one of her sexual episodes.

Wildboar had implied that she gains nothing to be ridden by a poor old ice-water seller with a stupid looking mole as shown here:
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 05-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha, mole Zedong riding wildboar??? Dat is hilarious.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Hahaha, mole Zedong riding wildboar??? Dat is hilarious.
The issue is will Mole Zedong's dick be doing la kopi in the wild boar's tunnel judging by the size ratio 555.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is the day I landed in ACE

Reach at around 11pm. Go thru the mamak and turn left into ground floor of ACE. Saw many happy customers coming out.
Proceed to 2nd floor. It was like paradise . Assume position is taking escalator up, right hand side so many Bangla, left hand side many Bangla too. With one or few ah pek. The backside is the worse , so many chairs arrange like a line and the area bit dark. The front one is the best , near toilet summore.

Manage to get a milf I presume. She said she was 20+ but the look show otherwise. Damage Rm60. I didn't get her name but it's a popiah. Before took her already ask her whether she cim, Bj and etc. And she really kept her promise and earn my respect. My little boy shrink half way when missionary. She gave me stimulation on French kiss and nipple sucking. Believe or not the whole session is like I'm in control of the situation and no rush at all. The best part is can overnight at her place. She said I'm good looking but of course I don't think I am. I believe sbf have more bros which is handsome million times. After fuck got out to bathroom and clean up. She really have after service attitude. She clean my di di and bath me summore. What else I can ask for.

The Bangla is so slow and I have to wait 10min for my drinks. 3.70 for coke and crynsanthemum each. Toilet cost 0.40. Really blood sucking.

hope any bros that go next time pls post in advance , really want join u all sembang. Not ffk or talk cock and never appear. Just need to arrange time.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Oh and to one poster who said all Viets naik harga to 100, unfortunately I think that only applies to our fellow Chinese bros (for some reason), but for the non-Chinese, the rate is still 80.

I dont think the girls are discriminating or what la, so dont feel offended or anything. Its just that I think majority of the Chinese bros are more loaded with $$ then our fellow non Chinese ones
That is the problem.. if the Chinese guys keep on giving in then the price will keep on increasing. If all stop taking at this price, they will try to nego, which is good. Just tahan for a while and the price will drop.

I know from experience from my non regulars.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
That is the problem.. if the Chinese guys keep on giving in then the price will keep on increasing. If all stop taking at this price, they will try to nego, which is good. Just tahan for a while and the price will drop.

I never encounter any demand rm100 yesterday night. So far highest rm80 and they seem desperate enough. Pull me when see me
Old 06-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
I never encounter any demand rm100 yesterday night. So far highest rm80 and they seem desperate enough. Pull me when see me
You were lucky, maybe being VERY HANDSOME

Pom had encountered on several occasions when Pom was lonely without Sotong and Wildboar, so had to die die also must paku one, when nego at 1st Floor, price was RM 80 but upon entering room demanded RM 100 (RM 20 more) and threaten to call the taikos in for eating ayam maharajalela (sik bah wong gai) .....so it meant that Pom is "handsome" (hand some more money) wor

They may use this trick on you. who knows....
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
You were lucky, maybe being VERY HANDSOME

Pom had encountered on several occasions when Pom was lonely without Sotong and Wildboar, so had to die die also must paku one, when nego at 1st Floor, price was RM 80 but upon entering room demanded RM 100 (RM 20 more) and threaten to call the taikos in for eating ayam maharajalela (sik bah wong gai) .....so it meant that Pom is "handsome" (hand some more money) wor

They may use this trick on you. who knows....
Yes I concur Pom. Wise man word I will always remember.
Actually yesterday the fish came to me herself and she keep touching my hair neck and shoulder. Honestly that time was still enjoying my cuci mata session and my drink , but she just reluctant to leave me and make herself comfortable with a chair beside me. I just relax like usual and start some normal chat. First time offer rm60 , I never agree or anything. Just laugh and told her later as I was tired and wanted to sit down relax first. She very persevere and patient and wait. The melons is a plus point as she always interact it with my arm . I can feel the tenderness and the "spongy" feel that stimulate my urge. After that just joke with her can reduce to rm50, surprisingly she said ok. As long u happy. But still pay her 60 after the session because I think she deserve it
Old 06-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post

Read my post on a "sure die" tactic used by the China Liberation Army and the Vietcongs, often we Cina Ah Pek's could not afford to be bashed up for not being "handsome"....only later ignore those bastards, only over Pom's dead body Pom will paku them again.

That is also the reason why Pom is ignoring many chio bu's and getting lonelier and lonelier by the day.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Last night, Pom was a bit horny, so hopped over to ACE after closing my ice-water stall.

Called up Fern, Pom's second tier supplier, and told her my intention to eat grass tonight...hur hur hur

This CLA girl was not even ready to enter the battle field, nvm....Pom striped down as usual to get ready for battle, but she just lied down naked on my side and kept showing me some video clips on tomb excavations and Pom was definitely bored to death as this lowly educated ice-water seller could never understand WTF is arcade-logy

After 1 hour of tayang gambar, her HP battery went flat, hahahaha now my show. Pom banged her hard with my "terror kotek" (as shown exposed)

Anyway, bonking was satisfactory ...still don't have the feel like bonking Sotong and Wildboar.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The issue is will Mole Zedong's dick be doing la kopi in the wild boar's tunnel judging by the size ratio 555.
Ya, Bro Tony, you are correct.

Pom is not a male wildboar that has "wood screw" kukujiao to "lock on" and neither is a dog with a bulging "bulbus glandis" to secure a "copulatory tie"

(A diagram that the late Professor had given to me)

Clinging on to the Wildboar was already a joy when she buckled up and down with my tiny terror kotek swishing in and out of her wet tunnel
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Old 06-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Imagine human penis sheath combine with cat penis tip. Confirm girl sure sibei song when kena drilled 555!

Cat penis
Old 06-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

That is why Cantonese have a saying: Low Foo Dieu Hai (Tigers fucking) Yatt Chee Goh (only once is enough oledi)

Imagine the spikes stroking the internal walls of her vagina....wow wee..ouch, sakitnya
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1