The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyfcuker View Post
after reading about L16H12 "一条龙" these past few days from this thread, i made my way down to the place with anticipation and curiosity...reached the locale at abt 1130pm and was greeted by the OKT Ah Ji...queried abt the available gals and he told me there were only 2 of them available now...i sat down on one of the couches (the lobby is poshly designed i must say) and waited for them to come out to "strut their wares"...when the 2 gals came out, i saw gal J1 and i immediately remembered that the bros here had recommended her...without much hesitation i chose her...i shall not report on the details of our activities behind closed doors...but only one word can describe what had taken place: SHIOK!...btw, i felt J1 Shuang Shuang looks like one of mediacock's actress ong ai leng...

and at certain angles i tot she looked kinda like fann wong as well!...RTF for sure i will...
glad u guys like my recommendation... yes she looked like her but with a bigger breast... nice to squeeze even when fake... haha
Old 10-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

went yitiaolong yesterday hoping to take J6, too bad she was on period... okt recommended J8, and I said ok, but realise there's another bro queuing for her, so wtf.. went next door for a budget Thai fuck..... haiz....
Old 10-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
went yitiaolong yesterday hoping to take J6, too bad she was on period... okt recommended J8, and I said ok, but realise there's another bro queuing for her, so wtf.. went next door for a budget Thai fuck..... haiz....
i oso waiting to try J6, any bro know her name?
is J8 good? photo look not bad. this house quality is there one....can bonk and feel you in safe hand.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

i still prefer the okt last time... anyway, the quality has dropped just that i don't know any other house and don't like getting harassed by street okt as i walk about....haha
Old 29-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
denden0412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ke ke today, a small slim girl from Sichuan with nice boobs. Technical need improve but I think overall she is ok. And of course shuang shuang is better.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

tried J9 the other day..told me that she's here for only less than a week..service wise so-so only..went to yi tiao long mainly for the soapy boob massage..but there was hardly any from her..most of the time she was just using the soap to scrub my body..guess she's new and cant fault her much for this..nevertheless hope she becomes more skilled in time to come..

anyway, from my past experiences with the girls here, i noticed that they are not that eager to please customers..feels as if they just want to get the deed done as soon as possible..any bros encountered this as well?
Old 16-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Hongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden0412 View Post
Tried Ke ke today, a small slim girl from Sichuan with nice boobs. Technical need improve but I think overall she is ok. And of course shuang shuang is better.
I'm tourist staying SGP for two days, I just found here's a place for discuss lol
Back to topic I tried J6 KE KE in Yi tiao long these two days(yes once each day)

Brief info: white skin Sichuan girl, age I think 20-25, abt 160cm tall, below 100lbs I think
$150 for one hour, one shot, soapy bath, bm, lick and suck massage( called cat bath?), bbbj, ar, fj, no french
just as my expect of Yi tiao long service

face: 8.5/10, rly beautiful and cute, a little bit look like actress Lai Chi, but KE KE is more slim with nice body :P

body: 8/10, natural boobs, c cup I think, no extra fat (she has tatoo at the back of left shoulder, it's ok for me)
the most important is the tits are PINK!

pussy: 8/10, fine looking with shaving

service: 7.5/10, satisfactory, I like her lick and suck massage at the back, nj skill is also good, she will staring at u while BJ, sweet for me.

FJ: 7/10, just as usual, any pose would ok, she seems like the pose of missionary and doggy more

GFE: 6/10, a little bit cool before ice breaking, I would like to suggest her to help customer take off the clothes but finally I didn't, as I'm just a passer by and not well known for their practice here

Overall I will give 7.5/10 to Ke Ke, worth a try and she's my cup of tea
Sadly I do not have the chance anymore.

First time to post here, hope I didn't use any term or slang wrongly and everyone can hv fun :P
Old 16-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Hongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden0412 View Post
First time to post here, hope I didn't use any term or slang wrongly or violate any rule in this forum.
I'm tourist staying SGP for two days, I just found here's a place for discuss lol
Back to topic I tried J6 KE KE in Yi tiao long these two days(yes once each day), since I only try one so can't make any comparison.

Brief info: white skin Sichuan girl, age I think 20-25, abt 160cm tall, below 100lbs I think
$150 for one hour, one shot, soapy bath, bm, lick and suck massage( called cat bath?), bbbj, ar, fj, no french

face: 8.5/10, rly beautiful and cute, a little bit look like actress Lai Chi, but KE KE is more slim with nice body :P

body: 8/10, natural boobs, c cup I think, no extra fat (she has tatoo at the back of left shoulder, it's ok for me)

service: 7.5/10, satisfactory, I like her lick and suck massage at the back, nj skill is also good, she will staring at u while BJ, sweet for me.

FJ: 7/10, just as usual, any pose would ok, she seems like the pose of missionary and doggy more

GFE: 6/10, a little bit cool before ice breaking, I would like to suggest her to help customer take off the clothes but finally I didn't, as I'm just a passer by and not well known for their practice here

Old 17-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

This House L16W12 Yi Tiao Long, can we go & ask for girls from other House ? Reason wanna try the water bed with other girls.

Or must we select the in-house girls only ?

Thanks
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 20-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
This House L16W12 Yi Tiao Long, can we go & ask for girls from other House ? Reason wanna try the water bed with other girls.

Or must we select the in-house girls only ?

Thanks
You can ask to view girls from other house but my experience is that they are not happy when you reject them. And most of the time they are not good at recommending. But if you already have a specific girl in mind, you can give it a try.

Basically, they prefer that you choose their own girls or from 16w12, their "sister company".
Old 30-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there yesterday for first time. Best selling point is the place. Very well renovated and clean, including bathroom.

In house girls only 3 when I was there although OKT said he has 8 in total. Can ask for girls from other house although he will recommend to bring over from next door to parade for you. I believe they have a tie up.

I took Lulu, their house girl. Very average but no complaints. For GL 150, even average will have a certain standard, so really cant complain much. Lulu is very hygenic and hardworking. So just simply lay back and relax

May RTF to this house because it has good ambience.
Old 31-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
edison1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongie View Post
First time to post here, hope I didn't use any term or slang wrongly or violate any rule in this forum.
Back to topic I tried J6 KE KE in Yi tiao long these two days(yes once each day), since I only try one so can't make any comparison.

thanks for the FR !
Old 31-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TAL5508 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Went there yesterday for first time. Best selling point is the place. Very well renovated and clean, including bathroom.

In house girls only 3 when I was there although OKT said he has 8 in total. Can ask for girls from other house although he will recommend to bring over from next door to parade for you. I believe they have a tie up.

I took Lulu, their house girl. Very average but no complaints. For GL 150, even average will have a certain standard, so really cant complain much. Lulu is very hygenic and hardworking. So just simply lay back and relax

Great, can go and try this newly renovated house next week
Old 02-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post

bro, you forgot to add that lulu has C+/D cups!!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
madness88 is Cool - loads of Potential

went there today saw a girl in sliver walking out omg she hot!! if i not wrong she is G8 or G1 slim and foxy any one know the name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1