The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Went Pxxx ytd night after a long hiatus and sad to say the standard has dropped tremendously. Was assigned to a bed that was behind and near the toilet with another cubicle right beside it which was damn squeezy. Wanted to close my eyes to rest but was disturbed by the next cubicle old uncle talking cock loudly with the ML. The old uncle was saying how big his house and car is and later would fetch her home in his BMW. The conversation was loud and with some giggles. Then next I started to hear some wierd kissing and jerking sound. My side the ML was quiet and her massage was quite horrible, 1 hand on the phone another hand massaging me. No teasing asked me to turn over, pointed to my genital and show a ten fingers sign. I rejected her and she told me times up. There is at least 20 mins left. I wanted to shower. She then ushered me to the shower area beside the toilet which was smelly and wet. No shower gel also. And was given a smelly towel which I think was used reused. The ambience and hygiene sucks big time here. I would only rate it: 1/10. Only saving grave is its only $50 per hour. But still, I have to drive to town to get my massage fixed at least there have good ambience and hygiene. I will not RTM Pxxx again.
Bro, may I know which spa and ml was that ?

Can advice please?
Old 19-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

The second floor shop has a setup machiam bangkok bath house. But like others ssid, standard has dropped, especially S left. Heard she is still in SG but retired from scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Axxy looks cute but heard limited action and this shop is quite black listed and famous because of how the standard dropped and all the ml there like to lion open big mouth . So far after Lixx left , continued my package with Lxxa . Nothing much to shout about . Just wanna quickly use up my package and don’t think will rt anymore .
Old 19-06-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
The second floor shop has a setup machiam bangkok bath house. But like others ssid, standard has dropped, especially S left. Heard she is still in SG but retired from scene.
Had always wanted to try but the higher than market price was a deterrent. Glad to see so many other bros with the same thought..

As always, there are those who can and are willing to spend for them
Old 20-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Went Pxxx ytd night after a long hiatus and sad to say the standard has dropped tremendously. Was assigned to a bed that was behind and near the toilet with another cubicle right beside it which was damn squeezy. Wanted to close my eyes to rest but was disturbed by the next cubicle old uncle talking cock loudly with the ML. The old uncle was saying how big his house and car is and later would fetch her home in his BMW. The conversation was loud and with some giggles. Then next I started to hear some wierd kissing and jerking sound. My side the ML was quiet and her massage was quite horrible, 1 hand on the phone another hand massaging me. No teasing asked me to turn over, pointed to my genital and show a ten fingers sign. I rejected her and she told me times up. There is at least 20 mins left. I wanted to shower. She then ushered me to the shower area beside the toilet which was smelly and wet. No shower gel also. And was given a smelly towel which I think was used reused. The ambience and hygiene sucks big time here. I would only rate it: 1/10. Only saving grave is its only $50 per hour. But still, I have to drive to town to get my massage fixed at least there have good ambience and hygiene. I will not RTM Pxxx again.
Upped u +19 for the warning
Old 20-06-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Had always wanted to try but the higher than market price was a deterrent. Glad to see so many other bros with the same thought..

As always, there are those who can and are willing to spend for them
saw the wechat and they have a new ML, from PRC
Old 20-06-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Any good massage can recommend in Amk.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
flashy88 is one of the Best!flashy88 is one of the Best!flashy88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Wah, what happened to the amk thread? Amk dead town meh? Seems like a lot of the P massage places bit the dust. Any playgrounds to recommend in good old amk?
haha still have bro! got a couple i still frequent, amk ave10 area and also ave 4 area. If got places in amk to exchange also can hit me up! can exchange info.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9 View Post
Any good massage can recommend in Amk.
Just Pmed U.
Old 20-06-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch1666 View Post
Just Pmed U.
Can also pm me? I stay hougang nothing much happening here.. amk I only try 41* and 71* both not my liking..
Old 20-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just Pmed U.
can pmed me also......
Old 20-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
HangMan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my own experience based on the hint from bro below.

Overall not so pleasant as I was kept on persuaded to take up $88 or if not $68, at the front desk and also the ML herself, stating if no $68 or $88 then no touch of butt

I insisted my lowest package which is $58, ML realised couldn’t upsell me any further so she just shut up and did her due diligent to proceed back massage. Frankly when this ML came into room I thought it was different person as I checked on their FB before booking. Then I took a better look it is actually same person... sigh.. power of Meitu, won’t want to describe here but all I can say is please discount at least 40%.

After flipped over ML continue her persuading again to upgrade so that she can offer GQ. I actually told her it’s ok GQ not necessary since frankly she is not my cup of tea. But boy I was impressed with her persistency. I was told that it was strictly not allowed by the boss for GQ if paid $58, and ML got a Super Low cut on their commission as well. I stood by my ground very firm and told her if she wants to earn that standard market rate tips, go ahead but I won’t upgrade. She gave in finally after making some communication with front desk, and proceeded the so call “Bao Yang”. I paid the standard market rate tips as promised at the end, and she just commented so hard to earn my money

But ok lar to be fair to her there was no black face and cut corner after I rejected her numerous times, but frankly her massage strength could have been stronger in view of her physical size. I got a much quality rub by a younger and slimmer ML which I posted in different thread recently. It was kind of fun actually During the process of “persuading - reject - persuading - reject” stage, but I Guess some of these MLs do face some hard time to earn tips especially when they have to compete with those syt MLs.

Would I rtm ? Definite no no, can spend money wisely some where else.

Lastly my apology to Bro Quiddi, for posting a contradicting experience with yours, Guess YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Got around to try Esxxxse spx at blk 71x. Took the $58/hr massage (cheapest rate) plus the 30min cupping/guasha.

For me any new venture must firstly provide good massage. ++ is bonus if have. Why would i pay money for a spa and not get good massage?

Assigned this lady called Mxkx. Pre-milf look, petite size, pleasent looking face curvy body.. She showed me to a room and let me take a shower alone of cos.

Sit on bed wait for her to make sure not switched. Same lady came in and smile at me. (Sweet) ask me to lie down, aircon ok? Where do i feel tired?

Overall a good experience. Shop does not push to upsell, ML skill is good. Worth a revisit if i need a good massage.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HangMan85 View Post
Just want to share my own experience based on the hint from bro below.

Overall not so pleasant as I was kept on persuaded to take up $88 or if not $68, at the front desk and also the ML herself, stating if no $68 or $88 then no touch of butt

I insisted my lowest package which is $58, ML realised couldn’t upsell me any further so she just shut up and did her due diligent to proceed back massage. Frankly when this ML came into room I thought it was different person as I checked on their FB before booking. Then I took a better look it is actually same person... sigh.. power of Meitu, won’t want to describe here but all I can say is please discount at least 40%.

After flipped over ML continue her persuading again to upgrade so that she can offer GQ. I actually told her it’s ok GQ not necessary since frankly she is not my cup of tea. But boy I was impressed with her persistency. I was told that it was strictly not allowed by the boss for GQ if paid $58, and ML got a Super Low cut on their commission as well. I stood by my ground very firm and told her if she wants to earn that standard market rate tips, go ahead but I won’t upgrade. She gave in finally after making some communication with front desk, and proceeded the so call “Bao Yang”. I paid the standard market rate tips as promised at the end, and she just commented so hard to earn my money

But ok lar to be fair to her there was no black face and cut corner after I rejected her numerous times, but frankly her massage strength could have been stronger in view of her physical size. I got a much quality rub by a younger and slimmer ML which I posted in different thread recently. It was kind of fun actually During the process of “persuading - reject - persuading - reject” stage, but I Guess some of these MLs do face some hard time to earn tips especially when they have to compete with those syt MLs.

Would I rtm ? Definite no no, can spend money wisely some where else.

Lastly my apology to Bro Quiddi, for posting a contradicting experience with yours, Guess YMMV
Well said and detailed FR bro to warn other bros, up you my 4 humble points.

For this Spa, if you don't pay $88 for massage, these MLs will taunt you for being poor and cheapskate, they will say you 小气 in Chinese. I kept insisting on the $58 massage but the ML will keep forcing you for the $88 massage, until i dulan and leave the shop without any massage.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
HangMan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Thanks Bro for your upz, just for good sharing spirits.

unfortunately I am not “power” enough yet to return your favour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

For this Spa, if you don't pay $88 for massage, these MLs will taunt you for being poor and cheapskate, they will say you 小气 in Chinese. I kept insisting on the $58 massage but the ML will keep forcing you for the $88 massage, until i dulan and leave the shop without any massage.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
dreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

I actually had same experience but decided to go for it. Wont be back though as for the price there actually better places around AMK
Old 21-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just Pmed U.
Can pm me too?