The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Return timing may suck, but go 1735 not so bad (can skive from office a bit early). New Dreamliner plane spacious, better leg room than budget. And double aisle makes embarkation and disembarkation way faster. Less claustrophobic.
Yes, correct!! I like scoot coz of bigger leg space n cheaper tix. Juz only return flight now back to SG will b at midnight.
I got a scoot tix for next yr cny, Scootbiz 2 ways $170
Old 07-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Not show him LL photo la. Or else he come bug u.. She so pretty.. If u Dun wan anymore, plz pass to me la.. I send u some trf fee ok
U cb pot says kettle smelly...
Old 07-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I no need make date one. You guys need. I live here mah. I just waiting LL propose to me..see how much sinsot she want pay me. Last week she offered 2 cases of Leo and 3 banana trees. I hoping to get extra Mango tree.

Soory naa...I tcss to much today.
Walao.. Some more want LL gv u dowry.. Tell LL follow me la.. I gv her 3 cows better.. Additional 2 durian tree..
Old 07-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Walao.. Some more want LL gv u dowry.. Tell LL follow me la.. I gv her 3 cows better.. Additional 2 durian tree..
Ehh..you oso I must poke holes in your condoms.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U cb pot says kettle smelly...
.. Mai marah la.. I buy u drinks OK? N cigarette too... We both from the same kettle pot ma... 5555
Old 09-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any nice lady to intro at Thonglor 2?
Old 09-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus78 View Post
Any nice lady to intro at Thonglor 2?
What's with Thonglor2?

Or you meant massage joints, bars? Can't be Thonglor big police station, sorry just joking. Jokes aside, think you need to be more specific in your query
Old 10-07-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Will be at bangkok from 10 July till 13 July. Any1 keen for meet up.

PM me!
Old 11-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Five injured in a bomb explosion near a karaoke bar in Su-ngai Kolok.

South Watch | July 10, 2015 11:42 pm.

Five employees of a karaoke bar in Su-ngai Kolok of Narathiwat were injured by shrapnels of a third bomb explosion after two hand grenades were lobbed into two restaurants by an assailant suspected to be militant.

According to eyewitnesses, the pillion rider of a motorcycle lobbed a hand grenade at Jenny restaurant on Looksua Anusorn 4 road in Tambon Su-ngai Kolok at about 6.15 pm on Friday. The explosion damaged several chairs but did not cause any injuries because the restaurant was almost empty at the time.

Shortly afterward, another grenade was lobbed in Pat Korean beef restaurant on Looksua Anusorn 5 road believed by the same assailant. The blast caused some damages to the roof.

As security forces were inspecting the scene of the second grenade attack, a bomb exploded in the bushes beside Prachaphiwat Soi 2 road. The explosion broke some glass windows of Busaba karoke and injured five female employees who were inside the shop at the time.

Police said that the same group of assailants might have planted the bomb in the bushes before two of them attacked the karaoke bars.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Eight bombings kill six in southern provinces of Narathiwat, Songkhla and Yala.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/secu...l-six-in-south
Old 13-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

New section now... Let's TCSS!!!!!
Old 13-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
New section now... Let's TCSS!!!!!
U want to talk what cock? Lim beh si beh eng.
Old 13-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Heartening that we now have new (Best of ) Thailand section.

Recognition to former long staying threads and also contributions.
Old 13-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Hoseh boh!!.. no more SISSY SEAJ to dictate thai chiongsters.
You figure he was culled?
Old 13-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hoseh boh!! Finally no more SISSY SEAJ to dictate thai chiongsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You figure he was culled?
Quote:
Doubt so. I meant that he will stay at the international threads itself. Cause here is only for thai lover.
If he dare to play punk all the Thai cheongsters here will use water pipes up him again!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1