The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
nvm, skip.
Nvm, skip? Why? Can share?

I visited one recently under $$$$. Door opened and it turned out to be an baby elephant. I left immediately. Very scary. Photos and video nowadays using apps to enhance the quality. It can be totally different.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
New girl? http://sglonelyguy.com/kimi-massage/
21 years old 36C SYT with CIM at $100. Too good to be true?

Another 22 yo with CIM but $120 http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ya-massage/
I've just noticed that both girls are stated to have 50kg weight in the advertisement. Hmm... what does that mean?
Old 10-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Nvm, skip? Why? Can share?

I visited one recently under $$$$. Door opened and it turned out to be an baby elephant. I left immediately. Very scary. Photos and video nowadays using apps to enhance the quality. It can be totally different.
likely to be hdb, so cancel

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute

Name: 范尼 Fanny

ML Compilation List by Javabeans:
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14914849

Surprised to Receive a wechat message from her that she's Back in Business! Booking was hassle free for me being a Repeat customer via wechat.

RTMR as follows:

Looks/Attitude : Growing to like her Simple appearance and warm smiles. Very chatty and had some HTHT... 8.5/10
Body: Slimmer abit when 1st met thus boobs seems to be bigger. 7.5/10
Massage: Requested for Back kneeling & Steeping, simple head massage to ease the strain after a busy day. 8.5/10
HJ/GFE: Feels really good and better than 1st encounter. Licking & sucking my nips, closed body contact, lying beside me with her soft moaning plus a New unique technique makes my 2IC very hard and Cum without much vigorous jerking... Shiok! 9.9/10
Location: 9/10 Big Public Carpark and less than 5mins walk to Condo. Noticed Public Bus stop nearby too...

It's like catching up with old lover... Had a pretty long conversation with her and Noted on some "Changes":
1. Discrete and quiet Condo without security guard. Staying alone, neat & tidy room.
2. Good size shower room and helps to soap & wash me up as I've requested.
3. As my Chinese is not perfect, I said few words in English and was surprised that She is able to hold a basic English Conversation!
4. She is into SM too. Was showed some basic Equipments... Wow...! My balls Shrink. Lol...

My humble conclusion: I would say the services and her warm companion are well worth the money. Sensual HJ by a GND, help to wash 2IC, High GFE... Happily paid the dues with tips for a 90mins session...

Hope my RTMR is helpful and worthy enough to earn some Reputation points... Cheers!
Old 11-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna do a MR for Adele.

Short and sweet,

Location, central very accessible in a busy location.

Looks: I would say 7.5/10. My very first reaction was : too much plastic surgery, but still lookable... Sorry but I like more natural looking girls. Bros that have visited her will know what I mean.

Body: 8/10. Lanky, slim legs and soft body for sure, boobs are of decent size. she smells really good

Massage: 7/10. not demanding much for massage, but she managed to give me a good press during the time she is massaging

HDLY: 11/10. Jesus fucking christ. Nobody does it better or teases better than her. I would recommend you guys to go JUST for the HDLY. She went on and on and on. Hardworking on this portion, doesnt rush a single shit.

HJ: 6/10. Reason why I give this is probably due to the OP HDLY that came before, Also her positions are limited, doesnt offer all the patterns and positions other ML offers. She doesnt lie down with u as well. But I still came after a bloody good rub. (THOSE HANDS ARE MAGICAL)

RTM?
Maybe, probably one thing that put me off is really the obvious surgery she's been through, just my pet peeve.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
For me, her outlook is not so appealing. I would give it a 5 out of 10. Despite showing the gorgeous outlook as in the photos, she has quite a big body structure and meaty all around her body. The moment she opened the door, I was like WTH is this... In fact, when I tried to match her features to the photos, there are very much similar. But I guess those photos were taken long time ago when she was at least 10kg lighter.

But she does have a very good attitude. Friendly and chatty, making the not-so-skillful but hardworking massage feels much more better.

The BBBJ is definitely the killing machine: deep-throat, sideway-suck, mouth-fuck... you name it. Tongue actions switching in between slow-mo and fast-mo, slutty eye contact, slurping sound. That is the BBBJ I wish to have every night before I sleep.

With the current market status, I feel that $120 damage is slightly expensive given her appearance is more on the weak side. I would RTM for second and the last time if she manages to stay for another month.

My ratings go like this:
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Place: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Massage:6/10
BBBJ: 10/10

Oh, did I mention that CIM is available?
Agree with you bro. She's on the meaty side, but I kind of expected it with D-cups. Have very rarely come across D-cups and slim combi. Anyway those giant meatballs are always welcome, at least that's accurate. Plus she is a SYT, true on the age part.

You get some adverts saying D-cups but you arrive with the reality of A-cups and the actual D-cups at the tummy. Damn dulan. This one not bad already with a bit of meat only.

Mouth skills really good right. AV style material with you as the actor, I don't mind this kind of BJ at all. Having a boner while thinking about the experience. A little pricey but worth experiencing once at least.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Last edited by Blu3; 11-03-2017 at 01:52 AM.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Delayed MR for Abby / Selena a few days back.

http://prcprincess.com/model/selena/

http://sgfoxy.com/%E7%88%B1%E7%A2%A7-abby/

Quite a few RTMs already. Massage is still as good, expected from Abby with massage experience. Ass still as bouncy and worth a good smack.

BBBJ is excellent in my opinion. Started with teasing in the shower, a nice blow and followed by a long one on the bed after massage. Slurpy action, with timed licks on the balls and shaft head and that seductive looks...buay tahan.

She can also do a superb HDLY which is rare amongst MLs nowadays. Must say doing it at the right light touches, right sensual pace is not easy at all.

Additional note is that she has move on to a more central location. Good spacious apartment, nice and clean.

Will go with Vit M refills.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Mo Mo of sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location (8/10): Central, familiar location to some bros. Easy to access and nice apartment room.

Looks and Figure (8.5/10): Yes serious on the grading here. An SYT with looks you won't reject, good pearl shaped C-cups and a nice ass. What more to ask for.

Massage (7.5/10): Good enough for me. Good strength with some relief on the back. Above average standards in my opinion.

Sensual and BJ (8/10): She is pretty good in this department. Gives a damn fine BJ with nice licks on the shaft, good deep suction and seriously CFM looks. Damn good feeling. During the HJ, busy fondling and having a boobs buffet on those nice cups.

Overall: SYT, good service and decent massage, chatty and friendly. Definitely a RTM.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I've just noticed that both girls are stated to have 50kg weight in the advertisement. Hmm... what does that mean?
Haha I always take the weight stats with a bag of salt. Come on, have you ever hear a woman tell you their correct weight?
Old 11-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
--- Basic Info ---
Name: Ailee
So she is FC throughout with zero roaming?
Old 11-03-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookseeloo View Post
Are you referring to this?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=643256

The photo of this ML is one I used to enjoyed her sensual service a lot. But the number given is quite suspicious....

A quick google search revealed to be another older ML in the same area. And also a spa contact no...... weird...
Seriously? This kinda standard command this pricing?
Old 11-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Mo Mo of sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/
Is she nude, and how was her roaming signal?
Old 11-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros have tried Ivy? http://sgbeautycastle.com/ivy-massage-hj-bbbj/
Old 11-03-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14577058
Old 11-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Is she nude, and how was her roaming signal?
Nude yes. Roaming signal about 4-5 bar for me.

Disclaimer: roaming depends on chemistry of course.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1