The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rayspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
IRC Scams

It seems other the the "transfer $ first" scam, another kind is emerging.

After chatting on irc and discussing terms and conditions like no bj etc.
The girl will send you nice pictures and arrange to meet.
Then she will say she is doing it as her boyfriend needs $ urgently.
So she will go down with her bf or her bf will book the room etc.
Bottom line is she will ask you to meet but pass the $ to her bf first then
proceed to do. She will even be around when you pass the $ to her bf.

Beware...

you figure out the scam.

Last edited by rayspore; 15-06-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Old 15-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: IRC Scams

not only this kinda sex scam..any kinda deals that require you to transfer $$ to an a/c 1st are all scam...

all bros n sis pls beware....no see goods give $$ 1st, where got suck kinda deals??...
Old 15-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Samster

rayspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi
sorry my post was not clear.
i edited it.
in this case both the bf and the gal will be present
at the meeting place.
you pass the $ physically to the guy..

seems like ok since you get to see the gal around.
Old 15-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

well if u r willing to pay for IRC gal who goes down w her BF, mite as well play it safe go look for WL.....dun have to worrie scam or knn blackmail also.
Old 15-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayspore
hi
sorry my post was not clear.
i edited it.
in this case both the bf and the gal will be present
at the meeting place.
you pass the $ physically to the guy..

seems like ok since you get to see the gal around.
i still smell a rat here...cos in the 1st place i dun believe they're real couple..not long ago i rem seeing an article on those case..end up its a robbery scam....pls beware..
Old 15-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

beware guys... it not only happen in IRC but chatline also... they got alot way to get money no only thru transfer money... but ask u to wait in room then get money to pay the taxi or OKT... then she won't appear again just run away...
Old 15-06-2005, 12:21 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

There are always people trying to make a fast buck in cyber.

Just to share a story.

I was making an Accident Report in Sembawang NPC 2 days ago. While making the report, one M/Chinese about mid 20's came into the NPC and sat in the next counter beside me. This guy was telling the officer that he got to know a girl thru friendster in May 05 and that the girl needed some $ for an operation in a local hospital. He transferred $2K into an account number given by her. She had promised to return him the $ in early June 05. Till now, she has yet to return the loan. This guy had even call up all the hospitals in SG and KL (She claimed that she is from KL) and gave them the girl's NIRC (Fake or real - I don't know). All the hospitals replied that they do not have a patient by that name or bear the NRIC number. He added that he had never met or seen the girl before.

The officer then lodged a Police Report for him. I could sensed that all the officers present and myself were laughing at his stupidity inside.

You be the judge of this case. My 2 cents worth is that never "loan" or "transfer" any $ if you do not know the person personally or directly. This guy is too naive to have trusted her.

This is a case of Fradulent Debtor(If the girl exsist) and will be reclassified as Cheating (If the girl does not exsist)
Old 15-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anything with transfer/pay first is a potential scam.
Never do it. Worst come to worst, no deal. Put some common sense into one's brain and think rational.
Old 15-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
JIKED D is Cool - loads of Potential

recently got a 10 odd years fren wanted to borrow money from me, i found it hard to lend it to him partly becos i dont have that much and when i was still in school, had a few frens who borrowed few K from me each but all nevre bothered to return so kinda sian that the same thing will happen ... it's sad to see frens who borrow money and dont return .. what is worse that they avoid u like disease siah

dont need to even mention abt a stranger that i met online ... will never lend money to them

money once lend out can consider it lost and bad debts liao
Old 15-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIKED D
recently got a 10 odd years fren wanted to borrow money from me, i found it hard to lend it to him partly becos i dont have that much and when i was still in school, had a few frens who borrowed few K from me each but all nevre bothered to return so kinda sian that the same thing will happen ... it's sad to see frens who borrow money and dont return .. what is worse that they avoid u like disease siah

dont need to even mention abt a stranger that i met online ... will never lend money to them

wah....u so rich...when still in school can lend frens a few K....impressive....mind to lend me some...me in financial crisis.....give u some rep point in return ??

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 15-06-2005, 10:36 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
There are always people trying to make a fast buck in cyber.

)
I just heard that one guy got con by a ger up to a tune of 30K just recently...
All over some sob stories.... sighz
Old 15-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
I just heard that one guy got con by a ger up to a tune of 30K just recently...
All over some sob stories.... sighz
its a world of mess.......gals out to con guys' money....guy out to con gals' body.....guess who is the winner ??

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 15-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIKED D

The ultimate one was my schoolmate. He refused to lend me even 10 bucks. During those days when I had my old cyberway account, I needed money to pay off my bill. Cyberway didn't give me deadline, so I turned to him for some 10-20 dollars. He turned me down flat. Days later, when I talked to him, he complained that he lent out 200++ dollars to an irc girl whom he had never met before. Its serious Bu****#$it. The last time he told me that he couldn't collect back his money.

Anyway, lending money is always sensitive issue. Best is don't even lend or borrow. Can lend games and books, but money is always a no-no.

Even that time when I wanted to borrow only 30 bucks, my friend (father owns an established company) turned me down and passed an excuse that he needed to pay his insurance.

Lesson learnt is that always have a stash of money in your DBS/POSB. Never rely on friends. Your best friends are your worst enemies. Only the people whom you don't like are trustworthy.... ironically.

Only when one is in sh*t, will he find good reliable friends.

As for girls, only in good times will they find "good boyfriends and husbands". In bad times, they only find men who are never rich but love them like mad.

Today, the only people who owe me money are my lunch kaki.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 16-06-2005, 04:44 AM
Samster

Deathknight1031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True once you lend your friends $, don't expect the $ will fly back to you wallet hor cause it is very rare for nowaday....
Old 16-06-2005, 05:02 AM
deztiny

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

well... it depends from one person to another mah... Cuz frens oso got different "levels"... some which u think u cant trust, and some that you're not so sure of...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1