The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

Palace AGG

Finally found a seat! But had to get here before 9 pm. Even then, the place was packed with Asians and some hotties apparently were already BFd. Sat against the wall, so I wasn’t continuously banged in the back like those sitting by the stage. Sat by the back stage. Funny to see a menu with all drinks B90 except draft, which was B95.

While I wasn’t overly impressed with the talent on stage at this particular time, I have to admit that the avg quality is on par with or even better than AGG bars in Bangkok. No real fatties. BKK used to better than Pattaya in the looks dept, but no more. I think I’d have to go here several times to see who the superstars are before I could make a judgement.

There was something really weird going on with a couple young, non-Japanese guys sitting next to me. One was indifferent to the girls but the other guy was really horny. He had a fistful of grey notes. He motioned to a dancer on stage to sit with him, but he had to buy her a drink first. Well, she apparently went in the back room and never came back. So the mamasan brought over dancers one by one before he agreed to BF one. He paid the mamasan the BF and she gestured to the girl to change her clothes. Well, the girl went to the back room and never came back. There was some heated discussion going on between him and the mamasan via a smartphone. He ended up BFing a model. Apparently he had to pay for a model’s LD (B200) even tho she didn’t sit with him. He also had to pony up more baht for the model’s BF. He went out with the model while his friend remained in the bar playing with his phone.

The models wear black T-back bikinis and eventually go topless.

The only “bite” I got here was from a waitress who looked, at first glance, much younger than she really was. The other dek serves were trying to fix me up with her. But my heart was already stolen by this young spinner with wavy hair dancing on the front stage. Unfortunately, she already had a customer.

There r 2 stages. Try to sit by the one in front, where the cuter girls seem to be.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
By Pass AGG

LD 150, ST 1000+3000, LT 1500+5000. Whoever said Pattaya was cheaper than Bangkok is out of touch!
Wow that price is damn high..cannot nego?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Wow that price is damn high..cannot nego?
Nego always can, see your KC skill how good and how often you visit the girl.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 nowadays many big spenders in Pattaya also!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If we don't think with our little head and can wait , the same girl will be at insomnia after the gogos close and she will drop her asking price with no BF.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Runway

Fka Nui, on WS next to Ginza, mamasans and some dancers moved here from Roxy when it closed, also predominantly Asian clientele, apparently no HH, Leo draft B85 all nite, soft drink B115, beer B155, LD B165, no showing, one long stage in middle, only waiters.

There are some nice-looking girls, but the difference with Palace is that the girls have that post-op look that the Japanese like, look more like veterans and are more aggressive about LDs.

Instead of 25-30 girls on stage, there might be only 4-5. The reason is that the AGGs in Pattaya let the dancers start their set and after a few minutes return to sit with their customer, while in BKK, the dancers usually have to finish their set before going back to their customer.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Tmr i will be reaching pattaya..anyone want to meet up for club?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pattaya Freelance Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If we don't think with our little head and can wait , the same girl will be at insomnia after the gogos close and she will drop her asking price with no BF.
555 yes I believe!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Singaporean drug dealer.

Singaporean Lin Huawei, 35, was arrested with 3.3 grams of crystal meth and 2,000 baht in marked money. He was suspected of selling drugs to foreigners in Pattaya, so the police went undercover to bust him. Lin had been arrested on the same charge 10 months ago.

http://pattayatoday.net/news/news-fr...dealer-busted/
Old 12-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Some short report of me in pattaya.
Day 1- I went to sabai dee for my first soapy massage. I will say the experience is not bad, the girl that I pick is 8/10. She work in singapore before at geylang. Price is 2400 baht for 1 shot but be careful as they will ask you buy drink for her. I was noob and I agree to buy her 1 drink which cost 100 baht. It is fine for me but they did not return change when I give 500

Then I went to soi 6 to have 2 drink before I head to walking street. Windmill is still as wild as last time but the girl is so so. I went to sugar baby, light house and happy too. Almost all agogo bar fine is 1500 before 12 and 1000 after 12.

Anything you all like to know..and pm me or post in reply

Old 12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

I am new b to Thailand

looking for Pattaya guide on

where to play

what can be play

what the cost for it

hotel ??

Thank you
Old 12-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireB View Post

I am new b to Thailand

looking for Pattaya guide on
Astonishing.... what u want to play, how much u willing to spend?
Old 12-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

beer, sex, massage, thailand wife rental
something like that
Old 13-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
something like that
All these can be found in this thread, nothing special that u are looking for. Even a post before yours, a samster had posted his day 1 FR.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
something like that
Deposit USD999 into my account and Ill be your hold cock guide.

Undercutting other competitors in a free market economy!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1