The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
JM14 G7 do AJ? Interesting
Alamak..... now the well kept secret is out why this house is so popular
It is not because they are cheap at cat40.... but because their girls offer AJs similar to the old devil house 666.

Girls that offer AJ in this house are G7, G1, G4 & another girl whom I forgotten her number but she is plump lady with saggy boobs that's why I dun remember her number as have no intention to rtf. My regular RTFs now are G7, G1 & G4.
G 5 & G6 looks yummy too but I never picked them as they dun do AJ.
Old 13-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

AJ sometimes can fuck shit out, unless it's tighter than Pussy otherwise I don't see a reason why it's more attractive than pussy
Old 13-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
J2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJ2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So far in my experience, most Cat40/50 Thai girls will perform anal.

The seasoned and commercial minded ones: these are girls who were formerly in the same trade before coming to Sg. They know there's an extra direct income in this service.

The seasoned but picky ones: these are girls who perhaps have in in Sg a little longer and will explore further once seasoned in Sg.

Caveat: in my experiences, the girl has to be comfortable with the customer. Some girls offer it if the customers book 2 sessions with them.

Tip: in my 2nd - 3rd sessions with a girl, I would slowly rub their rectum while in doggy, slowly use thumb to rub and penetrate. If the girl starts to 'allow' the activity, I would suggest anal.

Mandatory:
- the rectum/ anus has no natural form of lubricant, make sure she's really well lubed, it provides more comfort and minimizes the chances of the condom from rupturing.
- after the deed, I wash up immediately and as thorough as possible. Any cuddling can continue thereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
It is not because they are cheap at cat40.... but because their girls offer AJs similar to the old devil house 666.

Girls that offer AJ in this house are G7, G1, G4 & another girl whom I forgotten her number but she is plump lady with saggy boobs that's why I dun remember her number as have no intention to rtf. My regular RTFs now are G7, G1 & G4.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited H14 on Sunday and it was extremely crowded and busy. Picked a girl but I could not shoot when buzzer came.
Does the buzzer sound mean time is up with 20 minutes? Or does it mean 5 minutes remaining so shoot hurry? Can bros please clarify?
My girl told me time is up sorry. She did not push for extension, I too was not not planning. So left without shooting, and feel a bit down about it. Last time in the same house, when buzzer came I only started to shoot and got some extra time. Maybe on Sundays they are not so generous?

I too feel 20 mins for $40 is not satisfactory. Do H14 offer $50 for 30 minutes? I know H8 offer this. 80 for two sessions seems overkill, 30 minutes ideal for my nature.

Also bros what does "doing Alibaba" mean in whore-talk? Girl was using that word and I don't know what it means.

Thanks Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Maybe the OKT see people one. I went to this joint 3 times and all 3 times had to extend my session because I have not finish shooting. On the 3rd occasion I made sure I keep within the time and I thought I had finished on time as I shot out when the intercom buzzed but when I walk out the room... the girl call out to OKT "Kep Tan" and he stopped me to ask for $40. It could not have taken more than 5 mins for me to shower and dress up after the bell buzzed but since they insisted that I pay up.... I have not gone back to this joint since that day.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post

Thanks for the info bro..... now there's more reason for me to visit this house
Didn't know they have so many AJ girls here.....
Old 14-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: G5
Looks: 9/10 very cute, tattoo on body which is damn hot for me
Body: 9/10 short, petite, got tattoo on the back and shoulder.
Boobs: 8/10 at least C cup, soft quite natural, very nice to touch
Service: 6/10 a bit friendly, smiles at you but don't talkmuch. She ride for 1 minute then ask me to missionary her. After fuck, she want to shower alone
BJ: 6.5/10 is not too bad, got condom on so didn't feel too much, she got tongue piercing which felt good when she's licking my tip. If only no condom and she can deepthroat
Pussy: 8/10 quite tight, she put a bit too much lube so the feeling a bit loose but with her body and size, it was damn siok
FJ: 7.5/10 isn't too bad, too much lube and she didn't want to ride for too long. End up doing most of the work, fuck for about 10 minute then she ask for hand job, luckily she agree when I say no. End up shoot in missionary
RTF: yes

Guys you know if any girl CAT40/50 willing to do raw for extra can lobang
Old 15-08-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Today I passed by Guillemard so decided to take a look at JM14 after all the hooha here. Walked into the house and saw empty fish tank.....the okt told me all the girls are working and ask if I had anyone in mind...... I told him never mind I'll come back later as it's only 4pm.

Went to do my errands and went back after dinner @ 8pm.... walk into the house and again faced with a empty fish tank.... again the same okt told me all girls are working and asked me to wait outside. I saw a few other guys about 5 of them sitting on the stools outside but not sure whether they are customers or okt runners. Decided not to wait and went off as I had no intention of calling anyone and only wanted to look see look see the girls of this house.
Old 15-08-2017, 06:59 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

L18 H38 G99 cat 50

1.6+ m tall, 1 month in gl. Early 20s.

Face: 7.5/10 Feminine. Pretty. Fair. Ol type.

Body: 9/10 Hourglass curvy figure. Fair smooth skin. Slight tummy.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced B+ cup pink nips

Bj with cap: 6/10 can't feel anything. She said she has ulcers so can't bbbj

Frenching: NA. Kiss on lips only. She said she has ulcers

Cat bath: 6.5/10 average. But felt shiok when her hands caressed my body and balls

Fj: 6.5/10 she's tight. We fuck in many positions. Love to fuck a pretty girl with hourglass figure.

Gfe: 6.5/10 average. Polite. Good attitude.

Rtf: depends.

This fr was written months ago when G99 was quite New.
I'm not sure if her service improves or not. Maybe other Bros can verify thanks.
For Cassano10/Beckham07 Info I do write true not so gd fr on 1838 girl

Last edited by slyer; 15-08-2017 at 08:41 AM.
Old 15-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Today I passed by Guillemard so decided to take a look at JM14 after all the hooha here. Walked into the house and saw empty fish tank.....the okt told me all the girls are working and ask if I had anyone in mind...... I told him never mind I'll come back later as it's only 4pm.

Went to do my errands and went back after dinner @ 8pm.... walk into the house and again faced with a empty fish tank.... again the same okt told me all girls are working and asked me to wait outside. I saw a few other guys about 5 of them sitting on the stools outside but not sure whether they are customers or okt runners. Decided not to wait and went off as I had no intention of calling anyone and only wanted to look see look see the girls of this house.
wow...the house became so popular now
Old 15-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wow...the house became so popular now
I guess theres alot of guys around with AJ fetish..... previously when 666 girls were offering AJs.... their house was always busy with long long queues too.
Old 15-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house was short on girls. Both girls 7 and 1 were on sick leave. Other girls covering and extremely busy. OKT told me new girl arriving this weekend hopefully to reduce congestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Old 15-08-2017, 07:46 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I guess theres alot of guys around with AJ fetish..... previously when 666 girls were offering AJs.... their house was always busy with long long queues too.
Didn't know 666 is house of AJ
Old 15-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Didn't know 666 is house of AJ
now that u know liao, still can go there meh u?
later the wl aj u instead how (due to recent hoohaa)?
Old 15-08-2017, 08:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
now that u know liao, still can go there meh u?
later the wl aj u instead how (due to recent hoohaa)?
I've no fear of stepping into 666 again since I'm innocent
我顶天立地 行得正站得直.
If anything happens to me police will come knocking onto their doors
Old 15-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Please leave the flaming in the other threads, especially the one made by the big boss. This is a compilation thread.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1