The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Should be overvalued Tomyam instead.

No joke but I think it can happen in our lifetime. In the past the world also thinks China and Vietnam are super hardliners. Let's just hope our cocks can still rise to the occasion by then.
Sorry my bad. Overvalued tomyam was what I meant.

It will probably happen. But I think at that time I join my uncles sit at kopitiam drink tiger, play bird and kajiao the beer ladies while reminiscing about the 1500-2000bht ST BKK compared to the 8000bht + 2000bht ST then.

Let's see if CHina can influence her neighbours to follow suit. Or at least contribute some nice N.Korean girls over.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 21-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks to the movie Bangkok Dangerous, BKK might be at the point of no return when rich clubber tourists start invading Caribbean.
the movie over-rated carribean to the point that non-cheongsters think it's really so happening there ... i agreed there r many coyotes dancing on stage but can see cannot touch hor ... it's not free market as many expected it to be like in soi cowboy or NEP ...

Quote:
North Korea has not opened up to the world yet. How to cheong there? It'd be a suicide mission. The North Koreans are trying hard to get out. Who the hell in the right mind would want to enter there now!?
no worries ... NK will open up eventually ... what happen inside now as everyone is speculating might cum true and a new generation leader taking over power will know what is good for the country ...
china and vietnam r good examples ...
Old 21-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Wondering how long before China reaches the market rate and attitude of BKk now when 'suddenly-rich' foreigners start throwing money around.
oh ... u shld read the ZH/Macau thread abt "super-rich", top of the line property agent, pathetic, low esteem, boastful mr. jameschong ... it's so hilarious ...

mr james chong
Old 21-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
the movie over-rated carribean to the point that non-cheongsters think it's really so happening there ... i agreed there r many coyotes dancing on stage but can see cannot touch hor ... it's not free market as many expected it to be like in soi cowboy or NEP ...
Maybe the western tourists will perceive Caribbean the same as the G-Clubs found in New York and Tokyo where strippers are available. By the way you watched already? Lend me the DVD lah. Share share leh. If don't have maybe tomorrow go Shenzhen and buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no worries ... NK will open up eventually ... what happen inside now as everyone is speculating might cum true and a new generation leader taking over power will know what is good for the country ...
china and vietnam r good examples ...
Awaiting for the day to come. Just need to wait for the hardliner leader to kick the bucket.
Old 21-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently just got back from a trip to bkk -
was there on a short break from the heretic work life.

visited The Bed , and actually it is not bad. some WL and some hi-so ladies
chilling out.

was meeting one of my thai puying friend there. she brought her friend along also. as i was staying at fraser suites, dont need to pay The Bed cover of 800 bht. my 1 room apartment cost me 3000 bht for 1 night. it was huge with a separate living room and kitchen. taking into account the free access to The bed n Q bar, not a bad deal.

well we were drinking until my friend got drunk and had to be sent back home leaving me there alone ..... soon it was closing time and i was just wondering around at the entrance when i saw a grp of 3 ladies... look classy to me, definitely not your typical issan gal. all were tall with good figure. initially was wondering if they were ladies boy..they spoke excellent english and were real puying. anyhow, they were going to Tunnel, and ask if i wanted to go. of cos the answer was YES !

sat in one of the gal BMW , and basically partied at tunnel and one of them drove me home.

the thing was, this lady was like 32 yrs old, but a figure to die for. tall and slim and elegant style . as it turn out, we had a good time and the next day, we were hanging out at Siam paragon just chilling out at one of the eateries there. found out that she was a singer and have visited many countries before for performance .

told her i look for her again when i visit bkk and if she could bring me to more happening places with the hi-so crowd.

anyhow, i think from this trip , the streets of bkk seem to be quieter now.
less traffic.

Tunnel is good for picking up puying. if you turn on the charm , should be FOC . but beware, competitive market there with many guys

in the end, i really didnt pay much for commercial fucks as i got big break on my first night there.

i think if other bros visited other joint like santika , nung len or scratch dog,
might get lucky . somehow, picking up a nice lady and having a good time is way better than ( more fun, exciting) than going to CM2.

perhaps, i will follow this model from now on . besides, i think even if i go back empty handed, its ok . get the whole bed to myself.
Old 21-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100 View Post
they were going to Tunnel, and ask if i wanted to go. of cos the answer was YES !

anyhow, i think from this trip , the streets of bkk seem to be quieter now. less traffic.

Tunnel is good for picking up puying. if you turn on the charm , should be FOC . but beware, competitive market there with many guys

in the end, i really didnt pay much for commercial fucks as i got big break on my first night there.
Yes BKK night entertainment business is having a slump. Buyers market! Good for cheongsters!

Unless you're a pickup artist I don't think ONS is a every Sunday affair.

Tunnel Club
Old 21-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

agree with tony and jared100, market is going down.

two day ago, i received a call, i forgeten her but she said she from emmanualle, asked me what time i finished work as she would like to see me before she fly back to c-mai.

oh ya, she was the girl i called for ST in MP. She came and I ask her to come to my room. hmmm, a little forgotten how she look like, anyway, she looks quite sexy in jeans and high heel. I bring her in room, she hugged me abit ... we stay in bed and chat abit ... now i remember her. hmmm...

we chit chat abit andwhile watching tata's and da endorphine's MTV. I ordered some food. She told me she's quiting from emmanualle. I didnt ask more , bcos i worry she might start pestering for air ticket or $$$. I change topic and talk other things and we start kissing, fingering, earing, breasting and then she on top and i came on missionary.

After done. I took shower, hoping she will shower me like in MP but she didn't. then her turn to shower and she came out only with tower wrapping her upper body, while her long fair c-mai type girl's legs still wet (from bath) and make me steam again. We didnt do the second round, instead we go for watch stupid thai-ghost movie at cinema.

After movie it was raining and we head back to my hotel. She cleaned herself and came out with the tower sexy again. This time i coudnt take-it anymore i start kissing her everwhere and she also kissed me here and there, fingering, earing, breasting and then nice satisfying sex.

after 2 rounds and Abit wondering why so, I ask her why she quit. She said emmaualle is having bad business due to politic kicking out thier PM, no customers. Even have but few. Instead the MP will charge each girl cosmatic and hair-do fee everyday, quite expensive. so its kind-of each girl has to do more to cover for daily expenses. Thats why she call-it aday ... and many girls also quit the business (maybe when good time, they come back again)

The next day we woke up i sent her to take taxi, actually not really sleep, kissing whole night and hugging, joking, curdling...and blah blah blah ... and during she wear her shoe leaving i gave her 2500 baht as a kindness for her to go back home c-mai.

And before she left, gave me a kiss on my cheek and with a smile she said "u good guy kind heart na ... MP no good for u na .. many HIV, mai dee, antarai...bye"

my eye went BIG and I stare at her, she smiled back and said "i mai mee, u not worry think too much, i said MP many but not me".

and .. I said Bye Bye.
Old 21-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

For me, it's great to hear that the market is going down in Bangkok, then better pricing for us liao. Just came back from the Super Import Night at Expo... Been drooling the whole afternoon at the Thai car models. Time to quickly arrange a trip to bangkok to satisfy my needs liao...
Old 22-09-2008, 03:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkAntaRai View Post
agree with tony and jared100, market is going down.

two day ago, i received a call, i forgeten her but she said she from emmanualle, asked me what time i finished work as she would like to see me before she fly back to c-mai.

oh ya, she was the girl i called for ST in MP. She came and I ask her to come to my room. hmmm, a little forgotten how she look like, anyway, she looks quite sexy in jeans and high heel. I bring her in room, she hugged me abit ... we stay in bed and chat abit ... now i remember her. hmmm...

we chit chat abit andwhile watching tata's and da endorphine's MTV. I ordered some food. She told me she's quiting from emmanualle. I didnt ask more , bcos i worry she might start pestering for air ticket or $$$. I change topic and talk other things and we start kissing, fingering, earing, breasting and then she on top and i came on missionary.

The next day we woke up i sent her to take taxi, actually not really sleep, kissing whole night and hugging, joking, curdling...and blah blah blah ... and during she wear her shoe leaving i gave her 2500 baht as a kindness for her to go back home c-mai.

And before she left, gave me a kiss on my cheek and with a smile she said "u good guy kind heart na ... MP no good for u na .. many HIV, mai dee, antarai...bye"

my eye went BIG and I stare at her, she smiled back and said "i mai mee, u not worry think too much, i said MP many but not me".

and .. I said Bye Bye.

wow...luck must be on your side....great FR! Keep it coming!
Old 22-09-2008, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkAntaRai View Post

And before she left, gave me a kiss on my cheek and with a smile she said "u good guy kind heart na ... MP no good for u na .. many HIV, mai dee, antarai...bye" .
ya man bro luck really on ur side, esp to be able to overnight with a emanuelle for jus 2500baht and since some MP girls do not do extra activities after work...might be she leaving soon or really business too bad over there, their normal ST is already 2500baht min., continue to maintain this contact who knows u have more cheonging days to come with her
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 22-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, there's this saying - different bros diffeerent strokes, to each his own, and etc, and etc.

To some, tipping of 500 baht may seem excessive but to others, it may not.

For me, the amount I tip is based on what I feel comfortable. I don't compete with others and I don't really believe in what they call "market rate". Who determines the "market rate"? Who is to say that 5% or 10% or whatever the amount is suppose to be the market rate?

I've been to Bangkok for very many years already. I think since Nataree started some more than 10 years ago. And each time I go for an MP girl, I normally tip 1,000 Baht. The only times I tipped less were when I was with a group in Poseidon VIP rooms. Since all my friends tipped 500 Baht, I also followed suit although I felt a little uncomfortable.

I don't think what I do will spoil any "market" there as I don't think people like me can change the views or expectations of the FLs. At most, the FLs may think it is one of their lucky days and not expect it as a norm in their earnings. They're not that naive lah. The same as in SG when I book an FL from an OKT under the FL Dome Section. My tips ranged from $50 to above $100. But I don't think this will make the FL thinks that it is the norm here in SG, right?

Anyway, now I "fear" to continue my FR. Imagine I already stated tipping the waitress 500 Baht for informing the agogo dancer of my interest. My continuation may upset some bros here.

Regards
Tiger
Old 22-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Well, there's this saying - different bros diffeerent strokes, to each his own, and etc, and etc.

For me, the amount I tip is based on what I feel comfortable. I don't compete with others and I don't really believe in what they call "market rate". Who determines the "market rate"? Who is to say that 5% or 10% or whatever the amount is suppose to be the market rate?

I've been to Bangkok for very many years already. I think since Nataree started some more than 10 years ago. And each time I go for an MP girl, I normally tip 1,000 Baht. The only times I tipped less were when I was with a group in Poseidon VIP rooms. Since all my friends tipped 500 Baht, I also followed suit although I felt a little uncomfortable.

I don't think what I do will spoil any "market" there as I don't think people like me can change the views or expectations of the FLs. At most, the FLs may think it is one of their lucky days and not expect it as a norm in their earnings. They're not that naive lah. The same as in SG when I book an FL from an OKT under the FL Dome Section. My tips ranged from $50 to above $100. But I don't think this will make the FL thinks that it is the norm here in SG, right?

Anyway, now I "fear" to continue my FR. Imagine I already stated tipping the waitress 500 Baht for informing the agogo dancer of my interest. My continuation may upset some bros here.

Regards
Tiger
i agreed with bro tiger abt the different bros diffeerent strokes, to each his own ..
we shldn't impose any rules or regulations on this part ...
dun think a few of us will make the FL's think this is the norm ..

i believe when come to tipping ... to each his own ..

i tips most MP gals 1000baht when their service is good ...
i have also not tipped any at all when their servcie sucks ...
so there's no straight rules here ...

as long as u feel good and happy abt it, DO IT ...
Old 22-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..now I "fear" to continue my FR. Imagine I already stated tipping the waitress 500 Baht for informing the agogo dancer of my interest. My continuation may upset some bros here.
Aren't tigers meant to be fearless?

Tipping is personal, and individual... gets attention and relates to good feel by customers (or happy ending). You can always leave out tips info, as we are more keen on your other juicy bits. On other side of coin, my take is that raising your bht20 tip to chamber maid would be more meaningful. Good service by restaurant/pub staff with all night attention looking after your drinks etc deserve no less than bht100 (old days of bht50 doesn't take you very far nowadays). Only hangup is loos thingy, gotta keep small change even to shoo away the obligatory shoulder massage... and if you had too many whiskies

Another observation: Singers and band members too, sans flowers unlike sg. With bt500, bht1000 notes hanging conspicously on mikes etc.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Regards
Tiger
Bro no worries man, but im still thinking you dun have to tip so much even if u want excellent service or attention, but you are wrong to assume that your high tippings does not affect or spoil the market BUT unless ur filthy rich then of course its a diff. thing

See tis link on what the farangs themselves are complaining abt us Asians jacking up the prices even before tipping
Value for Money at The FARANG Speaks 2 Much

Why does ALL Japaneses have diff. higher pricings in Thailand? How did the Japanese ended up paying much higher prices than most at first?
It also started with customers wanting the best, going all out paying excessively or tipping excessively and the word of mouth starts spreading that this customer from where n where is so damn generous and the enxt customer who happens to be same, they will expect the same...

But jesus tipping the waitress 500 Baht for informing the agogo dancer of your interest?? i jus merely tap the waitress shoulder n ask her, she even went on to tell me which one is available which one cannot bring back...sometimes abit of friendliness n smile will bring the same or even better result then excessive tipping
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 22-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Glad to know that there are others who think like me too.

Personally, I do not take the opinions of Farangs much as far as Bangkok is concerned. Of course there are some good and realistic ones but I've come to know that many thinks that they're God's gift to Thai women so they expect to pay very little, or not at all.

As for my 500 Baht tip to the waitress, that was a little intentional as I made sure the first Agogo bargirl and the hostess noticed. LOL!

Regards
Tiger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1