The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jubz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
So far, my experience with girls from gogobars are generally better than girls from MPs. Just the cost is higher and most reject raw sex. Many girls from popular MPs are ymmv, though sometimes you could advance at her during the session to get more. Surprisingly, some of the girls at the less popular MPs can give you an excellent experience.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Overall I think YMMV is the rule of thumb & it is all about luck.

The thing about gogos is they are really pushy with the drinks, tips and ST which is a mood killer sometimes. LD, sure I can understand but no way am I tipping 500b just because you drank and talked cock with me (even the drink is on me!!). And when you tip lower you get black faces. I don't remember gogos to be this in the past. Maybe I need to adjust expectations.

For the less popular MPs, definitely agree. But it is slightly harder to find ladies who meet my minimum physical requirements (which is not that high to begin with ...)
Old 25-10-2023, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
tsk tsk tsk....
why do you have to come and spoil it for him????
damn spoiler leh you

he already done the deed. doesnt make any diff now. a bit too late to warn him right? but you have to smash his dream experience for him
sorry hahahah. Not trying to be a jerk. Wanted to confirm in case I was missing something. If I'm right though, then it's helpful info for future punters. I've thought about going in for a drink because the visuals are quite fantastic but I'm not sure I could personally reconcile doing the full deed.
Old 25-10-2023, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So far, my experience with girls from gogobars are generally better than girls from MPs. Just the cost is higher and most reject raw sex. Many girls from popular MPs are ymmv, though sometimes you could advance at her during the session to get more. Surprisingly, some of the girls at the less popular MPs can give you an excellent experience.
Yeah popular MP girls have too much mileage and have to be very SOP if they are doing multiple guys a day. I imagine it's hard for them to keep up with GFE every time, especially if they've been in the game a while. Gogo girls might only go with one guy for the night even if it's ST since it's already late by the time you finish and the gogo may close soon. They have less mileage and if you're lucky they'll be fun but it's a mixed bag.

I also agree that if you find a less popular MP the girls may be more accommodating because they haven't had many customers recently and maybe the boss tell them to work harder for the sake of the shop.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubz View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. Overall I think YMMV is the rule of thumb & it is all about luck.

The thing about gogos is they are really pushy with the drinks, tips and ST which is a mood killer sometimes. LD, sure I can understand but no way am I tipping 500b just because you drank and talked cock with me (even the drink is on me!!). And when you tip lower you get black faces. I don't remember gogos to be this in the past. Maybe I need to adjust expectations.

For the less popular MPs, definitely agree. But it is slightly harder to find ladies who meet my minimum physical requirements (which is not that high to begin with ...)
I don't tip the girls additionally. I just bought LD for the girl to fondle and build chemistry at the bar. If the girl responds well, I will take her out for the minimum amount. Otherwise if I took a previous girl again, it is minimum amount too.

I have plenty of choices at less popular MPs cuz my requirement is really quite low. As long as looks better than my regular milf ML in SG, I'll take her. Sometimes there are gems in these MPs. Tbh my ML gives me a better offer and now totally gives her body to me, sometimes I don't know why I still head to BKK to chiong.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Yeah popular MP girls have too much mileage and have to be very SOP if they are doing multiple guys a day. I imagine it's hard for them to keep up with GFE every time, especially if they've been in the game a while. Gogo girls might only go with one guy for the night even if it's ST since it's already late by the time you finish and the gogo may close soon. They have less mileage and if you're lucky they'll be fun but it's a mixed bag.

I also agree that if you find a less popular MP the girls may be more accommodating because they haven't had many customers recently and maybe the boss tell them to work harder for the sake of the shop.
Yes, too much milage is the problem. Even if you raw the girl, sometimes you don't get enough feel. Can't imagine how you gonna cum in that hole with a condom on. Of course, you can pick a new girl at the MP, then again the gfe can be low, it is especially so for Momo and Pretty when I took their new SYTs. But some of the SYTs are really wild, so still ymmv. Some girls at the gogobar can LT for longer time than the standard time if you know them. Just take them out at a later time, and they stay overnight with you. Can also have another shot in the morning.

The girls at less popular MPs probably work harder to try and give you a good experience so you will return. I'm going to visit more of them in my coming trip in Dec. I spotted some which I'd like to try in those MPs at the corners of Soi24. They probably sat there for ages without a customer.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
tti123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Emily at Aries Massage today. I do not recommend her - for 5k at their highest teir she is overpriced. Barely any catbath, slight rimming, and light BJ.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile FS massage girls

I had fair success hooking up with them for extracurricular activities. There's a good reason for that.

The advantage is that you can try the girl out first. Then I'd give the girl my phone number if I liked her. I'd tell her to call me if she was up to coming over. I'd never ask for the girl's number.

The reason is most massage shops go only to midnight. Paradise closes at 10. And the girls often have plans to party afterwards. Some didn't get even one customer all day. So they'd swing by my apartment to pick up some extra cash to splurge.

One girl said someone was having a birthday party. Another said she was going out with her friend from the shop and her friend was downstairs waiting for her. That friend was the superstar of the shop, so I was a little peeved that it wasn't the friend who came upstairs. LOL One worked at a shop in my apartment building, so I figured it would be easy for her to drop by. But she went all the way home first and came all the way back.
Old 26-10-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Gurpppaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, is Line nearby or Zalo nearby working for anyone of you.
I can’t see this option anymore .
Old 26-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurpppaw View Post
Hi guys, is Line nearby or Zalo nearby working for anyone of you.
I can’t see this option anymore .
Hasn't worked for ages for me
Old 26-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Hasn't worked for ages for me
Is there any other way to look for options than visiting the bars or massage spa and get disappointed later.
I am talking about time management . I understand pics can be deceiving but still getting a first glance is better.
I am using tinder now.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Is there any other way to look for options than visiting the bars or massage spa and get disappointed later.
I am talking about time management . I understand pics can be deceiving but still getting a first glance is better.
I am using tinder now.
Go MP and spa and see lineup lor. You use tinder etc also doesn’t guarantee a good session later even if she is chio
Old 27-10-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quick update; downloaded TanTan yesterday and instantly connected with a girl. Asked her usual questions; is she a ladyboy, hooker etc. Turns out she is a student and working to earn extra money. Long story short, met her in hotel and she was pretty . Paid 10K for anal. Fully satisfied .
FYI in case someone here lazy ass like me. TanTan works. Good luck
Old 28-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quick update; downloaded TanTan yesterday and instantly connected with a girl. Asked her usual questions; is she a ladyboy, hooker etc. Turns out she is a student and working to earn extra money. Long story short, met her in hotel and she was pretty . Paid 10K for anal. Fully satisfied .
FYI in case someone here lazy ass like me. TanTan works. Good luck
Never heard of TanTan is it popular in Thailand?
Old 28-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Yes it’s popular and there are lot of options available to choose from. Better than tinder, if anyone wish to pay for service . For girlfriend experience I guess tinder is better.
Old 29-10-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mentaikane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, too much milage is the problem. Even if you raw the girl, sometimes you don't get enough feel. Can't imagine how you gonna cum in that hole with a condom on. Of course, you can pick a new girl at the MP, then again the gfe can be low, it is especially so for Momo and Pretty when I took their new SYTs. But some of the SYTs are really wild, so still ymmv. Some girls at the gogobar can LT for longer time than the standard time if you know them. Just take them out at a later time, and they stay overnight with you. Can also have another shot in the morning.

The girls at less popular MPs probably work harder to try and give you a good experience so you will return. I'm going to visit more of them in my coming trip in Dec. I spotted some which I'd like to try in those MPs at the corners of Soi24. They probably sat there for ages without a customer.
Can you recommend names from both Momo and Butterfly? Cheers mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1