The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 20-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Spriteeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Hi guys anyone knows of any massage place with special that opens around 10am in the morning? Thanks
Old 21-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
vivocity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going in at about midnight? *winks*
Old 23-10-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys anyone knows a clean joint that provide hard massage and hj therapy.

I prefer to head to clean joint cos they are well certify and experience. Further most of the masseuer are well trained in doing hj therapy.

I secretly will go to clean joint and asked golden question to service my rod. It depends on weather they willing to take up the offer.

My sharing got 2 thai masseuer from my regular pick.
Will always go to them to service my tool.

I will always take 2 hours of oil massage pay counter.
Once the moment enter the room.
Massage is properly done..
For solid 20 mins they will focus on my cock even my sperm explodes. They will work very hard n focus on my healthy cock.

Sadly both went bck to thailand as they hve some issues.
And will not return bck.

So any bros hve this experience before can pm me or share your FR.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Archbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonLee View Post
Hi bros,

I created a group wechat for freelance at JB, massage gathering etc.

Pm me with your wechat id to join
WXID_123howkryxhv32
Old 29-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nicksee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Bro, your offer came too late.... I was wondering and checking some spas all night after my usual joint. Now back home liao 😅
You still need people to try for you?
Old 29-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kirumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wechat ID: Jumiknown
Old 02-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Eviljazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wechatid: flick2142
Old 04-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jonjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WeChat is jonjohn78
Thanks
Old 05-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

overmind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

Pls add me: overmind_001
Old 06-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Massage: 7/10 (improved slightly from previous visits)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
Boobs: B? (Proportionate to her slim body size)
GFE: 7/10 (used to be a bit more daring and open with the auto-roaming)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)
Damage: 149

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!
Old 06-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro which mp is this? Can share? Thanks!
Old 06-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!
Can pm location? Thanks!
Old 07-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

micwin1437 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

wechat id : micwin1437
Old 09-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unholy1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM location plz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post

Old 10-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share the mp?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1