The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 17-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dick_flyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Just a couple of days ago I have to service my car at the shop lot near Skudai Villa. Decided to do some walkabout exploring the place when I across a Massage Area which initially I was thinking should be a normal standard massage place. Thinking I can spend some time there as the car wouldn't be ready that quickly.

From the Reception with Album for me to review, I saw a nice sweet Indo Gal (Number 10) who just came aboard a few days ago. Pick her as she is fairly new to the shop.

She is below average height but I am a sucker for petite lady. Her hair is slightly high-lighted but the best thing is that her English is much better than average Indo Gal I have pick up before.

Massage is quite standard but it is enjoyable. Mainly cos I am a bit tire, outside is so hot and getting to a cooler environment makes my day, and a sweet thing talking to me with ease. I am happy that at least she can communicate in both English or Malay to me (Malay is not that good so I stick to English) At least there is not language barrier.

She is indeed a newbie as she is quite shy but she was slowly getting into the mood. I pop the golden question and opt for HJ only cos I am really tire from the hot climate when getting car fix-up. So tire that I forgot to ask her name! Lucky I still recall her Number.

Her touch is smooth... And I can feel a GF feeling and not those type of the business rushing-type. Another indication of a newbie! Not to mention the sound from her can really make me cum quickly, but I have to maintain the balance to enjoy more rather than release out quick. After I cum, she took the effort to clean me up and ask me if I feel great... Another plus point for that instead of the past experiences I have in other places of clean up silently and move off.

Tip her extra cos the main entertainment is not just the sex bit...but also I enjoy a good rapport with her.

Will come back again a later time for her when I am not too tire... and I believe that my next encounter with her will be much more than just a HJ! Imagine what I can do picking her up..... Hehehe...

PM me for exact location of the place.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows if JB Thai Spa have extra. Went with GF the other day for oil message. Bloody massuer; not sure if it is purposely or unintentionally brushing little bro during tight / groin area. Trying so hard not to get boner with GF at the side. Damn jialat.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, kindly WhatsApp: +601110399848/ +60134164081

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz02 View Post
Bro, care to PM to me the contact
Old 17-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samjohn141980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=d1spec;8377003][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Bro tried to find the place two times but couldn't find the place. Can you please guide me to how to find the location.
Old 26-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....

Wah, bro. I read already, I need to release ASAP siah.

My conquests:
Jap-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,207HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
Pinoy-1LBHJ
Rus-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
Taiw-2HJ
Thai-33FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
Viet-5FJ,7HJ

1st bonk of 2023 - Jennie (Thai, L8H43)
Old 05-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bongy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something.
Bro can PM me address of the place? Thanks!
Old 10-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benix View Post
Nearby walk around saw a unsuspecting tradition indonesian massage shop. Since it is the only indonesian massage shop there decided to give it a try. Was assigned a short and chubby milf.

Went into a room lie face down with only a cloth over my bare body. Her massage is those strong indo type and i tot this should be a "clean" place.

It was until she massage my thighs and butt that i felt suspicious ��.. really sensual.

Was asked to turn over and again my left leg was bend outward enable her to rub and knead my inner tights. As she is using strength it is both abit painful and arousing. In no time my dick erected but she did not touch it only keep on massaging the surrounding area.

Next she goes to work on the right leg and this time in addition to the kneading of the inner thighs she starts to brush against my testicles...this make my dick rock hard and she look and smile. Without asking she proceed to oil my cock and stroke it. She started slow and pick up pace when i started to tense up..in no time i shoot a big load on her hand. After that she wash her hand and massage my chest and tummy.

I tipped her normal rate for hj and she is happy. This is one of the best hard and sensual cum HJ i have for a long time. What a surprise find. Take note she is at least in her 40s...so not for those looking for SYT.
please sic contact!
Old 15-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
h0tchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
please sic contact!
Bro share details for this pls!

Thank you!
Old 15-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyyoungboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
please sic contact!

Please do share location & ctn thanks bro
Old 17-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Visited the Pattaya Thai massage place as mentioned by bro Faz22.
Took a 90min session. Was assigned a MILF. Massage was good but teasing was not too intense to my liking.
When turned to the front, she started to massage very close to the groin and scrotum area but only did occasional brushing. I got inpatient and decided to remove the towel and showed her my semi erected cock She took the hint and smiled and start playing my cock while I removed her T-shirt and bra After playing her boobs and suck for some time, I tried to pulled down her track pants and was surprised that she did not resist. I pulled her pants and panties to knee level, and finger her. She enjoyed so much that she removed the pants completely and hugged me naked while continue jerking me. I finally cummed after 15 min. Paid her 100 RM for her good service.

Can PM the place?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantababe View Post
Please share ctc for the pattaya mp thanks
Can anyone PM me the pataya massage location? Thanks

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jazzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage with special in JB

I drove past Pattaya massage place many times. I think it is still closed.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
I drove past Pattaya massage place many times. I think it is still closed.
Yeah bro. Unlucky i didn't get a number phone the ladies and a boss. The shop seem like renovation process
Old 20-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
KaiX89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Visited the Pattaya Thai massage place as mentioned by bro Faz22.
Took a 90min session. Was assigned a MILF. Massage was good but teasing was not too intense to my liking.
When turned to the front, she started to massage very close to the groin and scrotum area but only did occasional brushing. I got inpatient and decided to remove the towel and showed her my semi erected cock She took the hint and smiled and start playing my cock while I removed her T-shirt and bra After playing her boobs and suck for some time, I tried to pulled down her track pants and was surprised that she did not resist. I pulled her pants and panties to knee level, and finger her. She enjoyed so much that she removed the pants completely and hugged me naked while continue jerking me. I finally cummed after 15 min. Paid her 100 RM for her good service.
Bro can share please
Old 26-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Attended a wedding at Renaissance JB Hotel so drove in a night before to stay at the hotel.

Went jalan near the hotel and found 玫瑰休息中心 (pink signboard) at Jalan Permas, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, a 5 mins walk located directly behind the hotel.

Was given a tablet to choose the girls (mix of thai & viet)

FR:
No. 818 (thai) - first week in JB
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 3/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: Rm198
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1