The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 30-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyannalo View Post
Was looking for a massage after work and came across this place really by luck cause i have been going through that road but didnt notice of the massage place. 1hr massage is $50, paid the ML and she ask me to get ready, was looking around for pants or disposable under but couldnt find one so i straight away go for birthday suit. Lie down for awhile and the ML came in, good massage, got strength, legs part standard brushing of your brother here and there, after awhile ask me of i want other service or not, what she told me was, B2B $100, FJ $150. I opted for FJ, ML came back after a.mon or so, gave me guajen for awhile, caps on and the deed is done. Its open 24hrs but not all the ML provide full.

Massage: good can feel effort
FJ: 8/10 accommodating
Damage: $200 1hr massage + FJ
RTM: when vitamin M recharge, will definitely go.
wa bro, 200 dollars all in for a 40-50 y.o ML? crazy ah you
Old 01-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wenwen22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A police report has been made on this thread, police is investigating on this matter of spreading wrong and inaccurate info bad mouthing TY SPA.

TY SPA is a clean and decent joint which do not provide any other indecent services, which many punters described here.

Welcome all to TY Spa if you want a cosy and traditional massage. Thank you
Old 06-07-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwen22 View Post
A police report has been made on this thread, police is investigating on this matter of spreading wrong and inaccurate info bad mouthing TY SPA.

TY SPA is a clean and decent joint which do not provide any other indecent services, which many punters described here.

I am not sure if Anyone mentioned TY spa in the last 2 pagesasI m using phone to browse, maybe I missed out. But from your post, I definitely remember reading it somewhere, words are exactly the same. Guess you just copied and paste.
Trying to clarify or simply trying to advertise your spa?
Old 06-07-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Used to have massage plus HJ all in for 50 last time... too bad she dont entertain freebies liao...
Hahaha, freebies? Wow. That’s nice. After so many years, even though some ml at other places i visited will “auto” hj for me without talking price first. Maybe I am lucky, I usually will still give at least$30 min. Still quite paiseh to enjoy the hj and leave without giving “tips”. Hahah, end up some pretty ones and let me play neinei ones, i end up tipping $50 instead. Maybe next time, i should just lower to $20 or just walk out after done deal.. hahaha
Old 06-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hahaha, freebies? Wow. That’s nice. After so many years, even though some ml at other places i visited will “auto” hj for me without talking price first. Maybe I am lucky, I usually will still give at least$30 min. Still quite paiseh to enjoy the hj and leave without giving “tips”. Hahah, end up some pretty ones and let me play neinei ones, i end up tipping $50 instead. Maybe next time, i should just lower to $20 or just walk out after done deal.. hahaha
yup dude.. actually its good money doing massage in sg compared to other places...even no top up is still good money.. do the maths
Old 06-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwen22 View Post

do you know that sammyboyforum is illegal ? ask the police to close the bloody forum better lah lol report police ? you trying to scare who ?
Old 06-07-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Yang guang no more already? Where the ml move to? The vietnamese girl not bad...very good service and reasonable pricing
Old 06-07-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Yang guang no more already? Where the ml move to? The vietnamese girl not bad...very good service and reasonable pricing
ya loh close already ..heard it got raid by police
Old 06-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Really? Never go before already kena closed down...
Old 07-07-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckeong1978 View Post
Feeling tired after nightshift...took quick breakfast and head down to one of the spa ard the mention area.
With aching body,i took 2hrs of massage.
Massage damn strong n gd on back and neck..then while massaging the thigh..teasing come..hosei alreally..know confirm got..
Enjoy 1hr of teasing plus happy ending in the end..wanted to shower but..she told me massage head first..powrr lah.
According to her,only 2 staff do services..so beware hor..dont frame me if u never get...lol

Address: yishun
Hints: with lot of gd makan stuff
Name: A**** or c****
Boobs: a(no suit for boobs lover) for a*****
Figure: slim
Language:english
Looks: 7.5
Damage: 100 massage /50 happy ending(10 extra for her excellent massage)
Rtm:will try c..becos a say her boobs big...hehe

Pls be discreet ,dont sabo ppl job and my heaven..
For those seniors who have provide me their lobang before can pm me.newbie,dont pm me...i wont bother to share the place..becos we all senior member spend dollars to locate the lobang..
Apologises.

Hi bro can share contact? Able to exchange too
Old 07-07-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

That post u responded to was like coming to 3rd year liao.. yishun a few kena closed.. not sure if that one he mentioned was closed.. never ask for that contact before (i think)
Old 06-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norte View Post
I don't need any pts or reply any pm.

Yishun playground for regular . Autoroam depend on chemistry , Very seldom they will pop you the GQ.

Location ;: near Angel Convenience Shop , open hours 7:30am to 10:30pm.

Joline - petite Vet ML , Age:24 , HJ is free for regular, She wouldn't pop you the GQ.
Ella - boyish China ML - Age:28, prostate massage without touching your shaft @ $20 to $30 tipping, strong hard rub
Lucky - chiobu China ML - Age : 29 , HJ $50, she is the only one who speak English.

They work everyday,

Autoroam tips : if ML work everyday, their body is tired, so I will spare some of my time and give them a massage back, I can autoroam any area I want.

After being their regular, where they live nearby, I go at closed hours, on the spot ask to buy their panties.
Hi can pm me this spa. Interested on last option hehe
Old 06-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis88888 View Post
Hi can pm me this spa. Interested on last option hehe
No more la.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried the shop beside 101 coffee shop
Old 23-03-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried x*** **** at jq? Tried s*** only so far. Pls pm me if have any experience with x*** ****. Will up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1