The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: Bonus at Jalan Besar area

Any bro going jalan besar to recee?

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 08-12-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Bonus at Jalan Besar area

Went to city square just now but my bus stop drop at jalan besar, i notice SENSASI no more ald. Sad sia.This place during early days happening last time,massage at low bed, the Malaysian chinese Milf that i tried willing to listen to your fetish and try different thing,but as time goes by the place getting old and run down so i stop going.

When i think back this shop is consider one of the oldest at jalan besar that only left there with locals malay,chinese and malaysian chinese.Last week passby it still have. Now its was replace with different name. The way its signboard looks and seems like takeover by PRC but i dont know havent try yet.If any bros have contact around that area of Malaysian,Thai or local milf kindly share with me. I sian ah really really f**king sian leh everytime explore the same kena prc or viet. Too many ald and even my regular contact also prc except she can speak english well.Open wechat Michat at that area also same. Talking chicken and duck sign thats why end up fucking dead fish. Even go JB chiong fuck also many place flooded by them except their service slightly better compare to here and abit cheaper. Time has change but the scene of spas are really frustrating. Suicide ah better.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 5
Lightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share bro? It's near me. Anyone got good recommendation. Prefer dress to kill type.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locaca View Post
Was at jalan besar area seeking for some good time massage so head into one of the massage joint was greeted by a godly nice figure viet and so got into her service and indeed her massage skills was average at the end of sessions opted for fj. Manage to nego till 100 fj and 1 hr massage 50bucks a total of $150. She is also working in one of the ktv joint near jalan besar and i went to try out the ktv and was a happy man after the ktv sessions. Dick pussy , pluck papayas cost 50 bucks , guessed im hooked to ktv sessions.
Can share pls bro?
Old 01-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Derricktan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi. Pm location. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1