The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential
is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus?

Have anyone visited geylang recently?
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..
Old 31-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinwater View Post
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..
It was open during SARS period 食色性也
Old 31-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 19
VisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to behold

of course open.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Yes GL still open, but probably stay away from PRC houses or PRC FLs there if you find them online. Don't know how many PRC men and women who are around in SG now who were previously in Wuhan or Hubei province before shit blew up, if they're male and go find paid sex it'd most likely be PRC girls because of language barrier, and if it's female... well...

"The 12th confirmed case is a 37 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan who arrived in Singapore with her family on 22 January. She is currently warded in an isolation room at the NCID. Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang)."

Ask yourself what kind of PRC woman has a family travelling with her "on holiday", and in the space of 9 days checked into THREE hotels, of which one is an atas 4-star hotel in Sentosa and the other two are Singaporean versions of Japanese short-time love hotels at GEYLANG. Shouldn't be hard to think.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Yes GL still open, but probably stay away from PRC houses or PRC FLs there if you find them online. Don't know how many PRC men and women who are around in SG now who were previously in Wuhan or Hubei province before shit blew up, if they're male and go find paid sex it'd most likely be PRC girls because of language barrier,
i thot is find thais bcos of money barrier...
jm many ah tiong
Old 31-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going to get shot here but some Chinese men think same as you are avoid prc. And go thai
Old 31-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i thot is find thais bcos of money barrier...
jm many ah tiong
Of course have those who would be more motivated by budget than by language commonality...

At least good news is community spread hasn't happened in SG yet. Everyone who kena was someone who flew in from infected regions and cities in China. But the moment it becomes human-human transmission here in SG between people who didn't go to China, I think many of us will curtail GL.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinwater View Post
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..
Why did you start a new thread when there is already one tall it about the virus?
No need so many thread la
Old 01-02-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was wondering if the AV would step in and maybe enforce something like a forced temporary closure?

The gov is emptying NUS hostels in one hand and telling people not to worry. Not sure what's going on tho.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Of course have those who would be more motivated by budget than by language commonality....
then what is the difference lor..since both oso got ah tiong.
unless u kno for sure the number of tiongs gg to cat150 is muchmuch more then those gg to cat50.
are there many tiongs gg cat150?
Old 01-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongker View Post
I was wondering if the AV would step in and maybe enforce something like a forced temporary closure?

The gov is emptying NUS hostels in one hand and telling people not to worry. Not sure what's going on tho.
When the gov says don’t panic, you better be scared
Old 05-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
Hunter619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For $150 cat they cut the price down to $50-$60 because of Coronavirus outbreak already started to spread.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter619 View Post
For $150 cat they cut the price down to $50-$60 because of Coronavirus outbreak already started to spread.
Where got cut down. I just went yesterday . Price Still same, dont mislead others.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigeyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think most Chinese fr mainland go for thai and the most customers for cat150 are locals
Old 06-02-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigeyes View Post
I think most Chinese fr mainland go for thai and the most customers for cat150 are locals
That’s not good, which means Thai ladies are also at risk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1