The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 20-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
did you see the 1st page?
Just ignore such people in the future. They dunno, easier for us to book.
We share, we DON'T SPOON-FEED!!!
Old 20-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
hi, anyone can pm the tel no. of tenet please? thank you.
Have share the contact w few bro out there. Hope you guys get to try what u want. Need more info hehe.....
Old 21-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Sienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS dispec for the contact at Taman Johor Jaya.

Took a cab there yesterday and I thot I was at the wrong place as all the shops in Jalan Anggerik 37 were dealing with commercial goods, and wondered if it is possible to have a MP here. Since I was already there, decided to walk one more round shop by shop, and lo and behold, I saw TENET at the last unit of the road.

Asked for No.36 but was told that she has just started with another guy and I would have to wait one hour. Asked for No.63 and I was lucky that she was available.

Was ushered into a dark cubicle separated by curtain and No.63 walked in. Could hardly see her face as my eyes was still trying to adjust to the darkness after coming in from the glaring afternoon sun outside.

First impression was she is very friendly and has no problem starting a conversation. Stripped to my b/day suit and she gave me a nice back and leg massage.

Flipped over, and GQ was asked. HJ for RM50 and FJ RM100. Took the latter and she immediately stripped naked and catbath me. The most sensational part was she licked my rods and balls and even my asshole. Pure estasy!

When I was fully erected, she capped me and exchanged position lying down. I took the missionary position and pumped her till I exploded.

Before I left, she gave me her h/p no. and asked me to come back for her next time.

Name: She said just call her 63.
Face: 8/10 (nice complexion)
Body: 6/10
Massage: 4/10 (still room for improvement)
Catbath: 7/10
Fj: 5/10
Damage : RM58 paid at counter, RM100 paid directly to her.
RTF: Yes
Old 22-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Javier23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind hearted soul can pm me the tel number for booking? Thanks.
Old 23-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjgs1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Massage with special in JB

Hi!
I used to be a regular at EK, jln Bakawali. Although i like to try the Tenet, does any one know how is the EL's stock these days??
tnx!
Old 23-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Anymore SYT beside no 36?
Old 23-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Javier23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went in today and at the custom, called up and make a booking of 36. But was told she was off today. So next number I requested for 63. Swee... She was available. Upon entering inside, told the guy that made a booking with 63, direct me up to 2nd floor. Another guy on 2nd floor was on the phone and ask me wanna young lady, just told him that I had made a booking le. After changing, went straight to the curtain room and after few mins, the same guy in 2nd floor asked me wat number I booked again and whether is it 1st time here. I replied ya and he draw back the curtain and proceed to call on 63. About 2 mins, then finally saw her. But the light was too dim and hardly to see the real face. The massage on the legs was not fantastic, but she will purposely sit on your feet and let you feel the underwear she is wearing. My feet could also feel her smoothness of her skin and she moved around. Pressing on the back still not bad. (total time is 20 mins) When finally turn over, she spend another 5 mins to massage on leg and abit on the little bro. Then she ask special, I replied ya. She then take out all the equipment and lie them on the floor. Wow.. like pasa malam.. The starting of the foreplay is not bad, lick very slow and steady.. from ear, neck, nipple, body, thigh, knee cap and etc... The AR was not bad follow by BBBJ.. She did use the mouthwash to make little bro feel cool.. Foreplay about 10mins then she will take out CD. Capped it and started to ride on it by facing you, squatting and back face you... Last, ended my round with missionary style.. That was the only time that can see more on her face. Below is the FR about her IMHO:

Look: 6.75/10
State: Never ask
Body: Slim
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: Not bad. 7/10.
GFE: 6.5/10
Massage: Leg is not good, 3/10. Back is not bad, 6.5/10.
Damage : Rm100(FJ), Rm58(Massage)
RTF: yes but try another no.
Old 23-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Tenet accept credit card?
Old 23-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Tenet accept credit card?
No le... cash only..
Old 29-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

I heard from many bros and the OKT there 63 is pretty good... can serve well like 36.. but older, 30s... Is she local Chinese or Malay? bah bah or not? .. I've tried 36 but not 63 yet.. for bros who tried both, whose service is better? When I tried both, I''ll FR again.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I heard from many bros and the OKT there 63 is pretty good... can serve well like 36.. but older, 30s... Is she local Chinese or Malay? bah bah or not? .. I've tried 36 but not 63 yet.. for bros who tried both, whose service is better? When I tried both, I''ll FR again.
definitely not bah bah. similar size to 36. both are good in their own ways. managed to do 3x with 36, but only once with 63, as she's booked by others.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

don't know this sunday they still open? may be all local going back eraction.
Old 30-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkboy2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have the directions bro ..i go to jb often
Old 05-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

malaysia eraction still got open?
Old 05-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

any joints in JB open late at night?

blue wave close at 12...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1