The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
u571 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here's a FR on Ha mi gua from Sgbeautycastle.

Need a good rub for my tired body and went for her service.
First look can tell that she is a frequent gym user.Body wise
she is busty and she can really massage well easing those
tired portion.As long as your request is reasonable,she will
try her best to accommodate.
Old 10-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by u571 View Post

Say = never say
Old 10-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

It's clearly a damage-control operation.
Old 10-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, 2 very contrasting FRs. Which one to believe???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtittieslover View Post
Ha Mi Gua - big difference from pics. Looks hot on WeChat too but also fake. I’m very sure most of the FRs are fake.

True that she goes gym, ad says she’s 27, but you can add at least 10 more years to that lol.

Face is pretty milf looks with heavy makeup. But once clothes off... saggy boobs, abit hard lumpy feel with loose skin. Not E cup as advertised. Prolly big C at most. Stomach also a lot of loose skin.

Services is only so so with quite some restrictions. Shower alone. Can sense that she has a bit of airs, despite her looking quite different from the ads. Ad says full nude but she wears panties. After service, she did not shower and just put on clothes! She just merely rinsed with some tap water.
I regretted my choice and left early after one shot since I was already there. I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by u571 View Post

Old 10-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Very111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVery111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sibei confusing hahahaha
Old 10-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
Sibei confusing hahahaha
Both very low pointers
Old 10-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so sad TN ended her stint already, couldn't book her, time to move on one of the most memorable ML for me. Really like her frank personality + work ethics.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jetski1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where have all the adverts gone?
Old 10-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Bro.. MIA is not new, her old name was Emma, had quite a few negative reviews. Recently just changed name to Mia. Also listed in SLG.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I keep thinking that she's the ML (and poor man's) version of the $260-priced "gym gal".
Old 10-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just noticed that Meng Meng has delisted in Slg, she also RTC?
Old 10-12-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I keep thinking that she's the ML (and poor man's) version of the $260-priced "gym gal".
Who have tried gym-girl? Else have to wait 1 year base on her info.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The price keep going up cos of the hotel price during holiday season. I heard it is $270 a night before ++.

Even at this price, she seem to be fully booked. This price is out of my budget now.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
These days wind very big. A lot of ladies intend to cut short their trips and RTC as they could get implicated if there are investigations. The general mood is poor and for newbies, most likely even not popular ones will be rejected. Even regulars are not safe, they are afraid of raids. Hotel security also stepped up. So while you enjoy it while it last, don't take anything for granted.

Those who remain, there are also many landmines presumedly because they are willing to take a bigger risk as business bad. Just 2 cents
Old 10-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
The price keep going up cos of the hotel price during holiday season. I heard it is $270 a night before ++.

Even at this price, she seem to be fully booked. This price is out of my budget now.
Let's call this place of ours: CARROTLAND! Home to many roberts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1