The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You mean great eastern is now a ktv ? Was my favorite hotel.. since they allowed 3 pax

Ah yea, great eastern hotel. Now a KTV, Friday/Saturday night often full house.
Old 14-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohem View Post
Ah yea, great eastern hotel. Now a KTV, Friday/Saturday night often full house.
Damn. It is just behind my new parking spot, red planet. A visit to GE is due in my next stop by in Manila
Old 14-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

More info of this KTV pls. Izzit all China Girls? Or have local and other countries?

Its not like those in Solaire which is unbelievably expensive right?
Old 14-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone try this site ladys.one, pic look good....

Scroll below and look for philippines-manila.
Old 15-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Anyone try this site ladys.one, pic look good....

Scroll below and look for philippines-manila.
Site is ladys.one ?

Saw it. Don't shoot me for saying this. Some of the pics are those of well known minor celebrities. And my dumb eyes can recognise at least 3 LB in the first page alone :P

And at least half the rest look too good to be true to be fxxking for 5,500 php per hour.

Last edited by etsys; 15-11-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

How you get the rate of 5.5k?

Will be in Manila on the first wk of dec so doing research and thanks for the advise about ladys.one
Old 19-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
How you get the rate of 5.5k?

Will be in Manila on the first wk of dec so doing research and thanks for the advise about ladys.one
Currency conversion. They had the prices when I checked. But I swear a lot of the pics are of minor celebrities ..
Old 20-11-2019, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Site is ladys.one ?

Saw it. Don't shoot me for saying this. Some of the pics are those of well known minor celebrities. And my dumb eyes can recognise at least 3 LB in the first page alone :P

And at least half the rest look too good to be true to be fxxking for 5,500 php per hour.
So pictures are fake? Some look really hot..and no prices.. What's the MO?
Old 20-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
So pictures are fake? Some look really hot..and no prices.. What's the MO?
Half of them are fake. Randomly pick one, use Tin Eye, or Google image search, and you will know what I mean. Plus at least a few I can recognise as been on the internet as long as the days of Friendster / Tagged etc. No idea what's the MO. But no mood to test the shit out :P
Old 20-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Half of them are fake. Randomly pick one, use Tin Eye, or Google image search, and you will know what I mean. Plus at least a few I can recognise as been on the internet as long as the days of Friendster / Tagged etc. No idea what's the MO. But no mood to test the shit out :P
lol for a moment I thought I was gonna be a frequent in makati again, guess the old adage stays true what’s too good to be true probably is..

What I don’t get is why don’t state price on the site?

Judging from the photos the girls look expensive, I’d be reluctant to contact them just to find out about price.
Old 20-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
What I don’t get is why don’t state price on the site?

Judging from the photos the girls look expensive, I’d be reluctant to contact them just to find out about price.
That's a filipino thing, re: pricing. They all insist they don't charge different price, no carrot chop, but why the fxxk can't you list your price if there's no dishonesty ???
Old 20-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PIS322 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contact for outcall massage for makati?
TIA
Old 23-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

When some guy says there's cheap fxxk for 500 or 1000, I always say the guy is talking shit, especially when they say 'it was a friend who said .. ' blah blah.

Here's what you get for 1k, from a desperate girl, 2 shots, and only in the location of her choice..
Old 23-11-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When some guy says there's cheap fxxk for 500 or 1000, I always say the guy is talking shit, especially when they say 'it was a friend who said .. ' blah blah.

Here's what you get for 1k, from a desperate girl, 2 shots, and only in the location of her choice..
1k 2shots,
that's 2 cheap fxxks.
Factor 500 transport fare, still cheap if this is the kind acceptable to anyone.
Too heavy for me though.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
1k 2shots,
that's 2 cheap fxxks.
Factor 500 transport fare, still cheap if this is the kind acceptable to anyone.
Too heavy for me though.
Yes, of course, she's heavy, despite her flaunting her BDSM skills :P

Not for me !!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1