The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

What is p massage? Read the thread and I still don't get it. Technically, from Google, there should be some anal fingering? But this thread, seems to be just near the groin, anymore need to pay extra? 88 I can fuck two Thais in GL.

So far I only go to cfm places like ppc and golden mile, these spas that are not cfm to have good services I never bother due to the price. No hj I don't mind(I cannot finish with just hj, lol), as long as good tease. Is there tease in p massage?

Sounds like all these spa not worth it to even recce, no? Even basic roam also need topping up sounds ridiculous to me. Those one woman shops are pretty much better.

Asking all these because I got carrot chopped too much once at ppc when I was new, now I know the market price and to nego but these spas sound too ridiculous to even recce and try
Old 01-12-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 0
1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all1NightInROC is a name known to all

Anyone tried the P massage at 99 Spa
Old 01-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Why even bother with expensive P massage when there are so many good lobangs on sbf? Our main objective is to ejaculate right!?
Old 01-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

best is to get those massage n hj freebie at 50 or if rare cases, just omit the mssage, just get ML to hj n footjob while fondling her tits for 20 to 30... anyway thats the main reason to go spa
Old 04-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
gl4451 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried $89 option in TB area (not called P massage there)... in short not worth the money. Mostly piano msg n later just keep touching thigh, ass crack, groin. Gq popped but hj under blanket at $60. The hand movement was just mechanical with no nuance (which may be the strongest msg of the session- even painful lol). Absolutely no roaming and no gfe. Will never return.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Found out that there is one MP whose "hotstone massage " is roughly comparable to the "prostrate massage " in other mp's.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 0
iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl4451 View Post
Tried $89 option in TB area (not called P massage there)... in short not worth the money. Mostly piano msg n later just keep touching thigh, ass crack, groin. Gq popped but hj under blanket at $60. The hand movement was just mechanical with no nuance (which may be the strongest msg of the session- even painful lol). Absolutely no roaming and no gfe. Will never return.
Can share so we can avoid spending our hard earn money there
Old 04-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

Post deleted

Last edited by iceball; 05-12-2019 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Sadisthole Sadisthole
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceball View Post
Can share so we can avoid spending our hard earn money there
Avoid Le Mandarin Spa at Blk 22 Havelock Road
Old 04-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Sadisthole Sadisthole
Quote:
Originally Posted by gl4451 View Post
Avoid Le Mandarin Spa at Blk 22 Havelock Road.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadisthole View Post
Avoid Le Mandarin Spa at Blk 22 Havelock Road.
Agree.. will look other place
Old 05-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ========
same gimmick in LV Star (amk ave 10) & Win Spa (amk ave 5)
they auto upgrade u to $68 prostrate altho they hv $50 normal massage
if u insist on $50, they assin u ground floor corridot room (totally no privacy, no bathroom)
then inside room, the girls goreng u upgrade to prostrate massage
if u say no, they piano style massage then pop the hj GQ after 20 min

Don’t forget the major 2 spas that are known for their pmassage gimmicks S**th**n Spa and R*s* spa! Already avoid so many cameras and go into the spa then have to put up with the pmassage nonsense
Old 05-12-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The problem is there is. I such thing as free usually still TOP up 50 on top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Actually based on the topic, even if we get the $88 p massage, if can get free hj without paying extra, i really dont mind. Is something like massag $50+ hj$38

Some i know is a gimmick and just touch here and there. If the first time really pay$88 and nothing. Can proceed with other ml. Or other shop.

Now im really trying out on the 8spa viet. See if got any extra after a few more run. If you guys got fr, do update here and share. Thanks guys.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 11
alexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
Don’t forget the major 2 spas that are known for their pmassage gimmicks S**th**n Spa and R*s* spa! Already avoid so many cameras and go into the spa then have to put up with the pmassage nonsense

kovan: Erica Spa also under Rose Sap...
Old 07-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrarocks9 View Post
kovan: Spa Erica also under Rose Spa...
Zoey looks good

Last edited by iceball; 07-12-2019 at 09:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread