The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Oh man its finally feb, BKK next month !
Old 04-02-2013, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post

Went down to NEP at about 9plus. Decided it was still early and went on the ground floor to check out RB1/3 and Hollywood. RB1/3 wasn't packed and I saw some lookers on stage. It's quite puzzling why no bros here mention RB3 or did they? Went to Hollywood next and it was a dead town with one girl dancing on stage. Went to Spanky's to enjoy a lesbian show.It was packed to the brim! Crowd consisted mainly of farang.I felt like an outcast! Got a seat near the door,so couldn't see much of the show..so ended up checking out the girls, they seem tan compared to the girls from the RB bars and sadly none paid me any attention. Happened to chat with a bro from Singkie who came in later than me. We had some discussions and he recommended RB 4. Thanked him and headed to RB4.

RB4..what more can I say..at 10pm,it was packed with all a good mix of girls and customersof different races..reminds me of salad! I immediately decided this was the place to hunt for fish! Sat near the dance platform with the girls wearing bikini. Bad point,I only got a view of the dance table and so only got to see that part of the girls on stage,couldn't see the other half. They didn't even rotate to my end. Ended up calling one girl down after making some eye contact. MMS encouraged us to go out so I proposed LT but was turned down by her. Later found out she had an engagement for the night and could only do ST. Shortly,made eye contact with another girl instead and got her down for a drink. Speaks fairly good English and after a little discussion, agreed on the price and she went back with me.

FR on the girl: First look, she resembles a little like shereen tang,the HK actress.However, I find her a bit commercial when she asked me what I liked to do and if I'd like a 2nd shot in the morn before she leaves. I find it a bit turn off. Body wise,personally felt she was a bit too skinny for me. Big,dark round nipples with tanned skin..kind of unexpected...must be the lightings lah. I do feel a bit sian upon that sight but being the nice guy who finds it hard to say no to people, I finished my mission. Asked her to leave at 1am even though I paid for LT. Just don't feel chemistry is there.

what the hell do you guys do in your long times? unless you going to a party i just dont get it.............lol.
price and time agreed would be great to know.
im a st kind of guy.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kellsama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Going bkk this week. Any recommendation for good soapy massage? not on a budget. Just want the best.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Anyone want to catch up tonight for a drink in Bangkok? Around 8:30 pm. First drink on me!
Old 04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Oh man its finally feb, BKK next month !
march 06 , I am flying to bkk
Haha, bro you which date, i forgot
Old 04-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Bro....March 6th ah...steady lah...how many lapdances u want this time? 5555++

Poporing he coming end March when I NOT in BKK....5555...jialat lah...Bro
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Come now la.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro....March 6th ah...steady lah...how many lapdances u want this time? 5555++

Poporing he coming end March when I NOT in BKK....5555...jialat lah...Bro
I think this time at least 10 lapdances then song song. 1000 bhat to touch 10 different nehnehpork. it it worth it . any nice apartments to intro near ratchada or huai kwang area to stay for 1 - 2 weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Come now la.
ticket book 6 march leaw.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, I am going back to renew my Thai driving license.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Come now la.
u still at bkk? staying for cny?
Old 04-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think this time at least 10 lapdances then song song. 1000 bhat to touch 10 different nehnehpork. it it worth it . any nice apartments to intro near ratchada or huai kwang area to stay for 1 - 2 weeks?

where can get 10 lapdances and nehneh for 1k bht? SK? ... share share leh...
Old 05-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

5555++++ ok ok...will stand by 10 pairs of nehnehpork for u to teh.....steady?? I intro Pinkreika to this apt at Hway kwang area...big nice room....u can check with him...its really not bad....

@ Pinkreika...maybe u can download some pixs of the room??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
where can get 10 lapdances and nehneh for 1k bht? SK? ... share share leh...
Bro....Sk lah.....u also want teh nehnehpork ah...555++ Ok onz...
Old 05-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Anyone want to catch up tonight for a drink in Bangkok? Around 8:30 pm. First drink on me!
Be careful. You don't want few hundred people meeting you at 830pm and drinks on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I think bros into SYT better stick to Nataree..maybe next time I'll visit the lord,any reviews from bros here on that place??
Let's just say I would rather go to the other MP like Poseidon, Amsterdam, Long Beach, Utopia, Tarawaddee any time. The Lord tries to overkill and tempt with its awesome grand look, flamoboyant presentation like a Playboy Mansion so they also try to kill customers with their steep prices.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
u still at bkk? staying for cny?
Bro I extend to the 9th of feb.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

Come to the one I'm staying now. Pracha utit soi 9.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1