The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi bros, so far I have seen everyone mention about the agogo bars at Soi cowboy; anyone bros here chiong at the club penny black @ the 3rd floor?
Old 24-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

I am heading to bkk this weekend, and this is the first time i have appointment with a girl from dome 1. While I definitely cover all the expenses during our meeting, I am not sure if Thai girls normally expect anything in return for their time like cash or gift.

Any bro can advise on the girl’s mindset? Should I ask her directly? Communication is a bit problem here as her english is not good and i dont speak thai.

Maybe just play along...haha
Old 24-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Super disappointing thermae. Milf dominating now. Not worth Go. Went 9-12am
Old 24-04-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Post Songkran mah.

Things will pick up in a few more weeks.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Almost similar concept, but some Jap Ktvs only admits the Jap.
In the past only admit japs.
Not anymore now. All races are welcome.
Business not as good as last time and girls need to make $$$ too. Boss also need to eat.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Sometimes just luck lah...
Total went there 3 times and total less than 1 hour only, 2 times took the same girl. One more time no target go back hotel sleep alone...

I like the fast moving atmosphere, saw like one just go to talk and go.
But seems like a lot of guys take there as drinking place and stay for hours...
Or they are waiting for the bar closing time, got chance to get lelong price?

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 25-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Sometimes just luck lah...
Total went there 3 times and total less than 1 hour only, 2 times took the same girl. One more time no target go back hotel sleep alone...

I like the fast moving atmosphere, saw like one just go to talk and go.
But seems like a lot of guys take there as drinking place and stay for hours...
Or they are waiting for the bar closing time, got chance to get lelong price?
Haha could be bargain hunters like that- cheaper than buying beers in an agogo though if you're planning to drink a few... Some of the guys who settle in to wait live in BKK so less inclined to spend up big in an agogo as they can cheong regularly for roughly 60% of the cost overall (drinks, girl ST) & they don't need to charge as hard since it is all on their doorstep anytime.

Girls come in there at all hours so it can be interesting & worthwhile sometimes to just watch it all happen & see if anyone else walks in.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Saturday early morning flight to KL...
So tempting to go sukumvit area stay for a tonight...
Hope to look for the girl that can go with me to Pattaya next weekend long holidays...

Btw, got quoted 12K THB from Friday night until Monday afternoon. Not a bad deal, right?

Last Songkran time went to Honey2 Soapy Massage, the highest price young lady with "S??" price 4600THB...
And was told normal price, not bcos of Songkran...

Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 25-04-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Btw, got quoted 12K THB from Friday night until Monday afternoon. Not a bad deal, right?
That's not a bad deal. Where did you find this contact?
Old 25-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
That's not a bad deal. Where did you find this contact?
From the girl I took her out from the bar 2 times...
She might regreted on such price and went Mia already...
Maybe need to go down Thermae Bar to look for her on weekend...

Actually bear garden is a good place for freelance contacts also. But I always alone and I can't really drink too much. So never explore yet...

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 26-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
actually i dunno why u guys say that the pimp is damn expensive?

its basically the price of singapore ktv but with 10x the playability and fun.

i went in feb, spend 200+ per pax. 3 pax in total.

each of us brought girl home (just tell the mamasan that u want girls that will go back with you)

and i think the biggest diff btw just going thermae is the buildup towards sex at the end. u go find a FL is just bring back fuck then she leaves. whereas at g club she will cock tease you the whole night, then when u actually pump her, it feels more shiok and satisfying. thats the reason why i go g club more than clubs/bars. i only go club when i meeting siambu who worked in sg siam diu.
Wow... 200+ per pax and each tabao? You 3 guys must look like BTS (the korean one not the train la)
Old 26-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

So basically going G club or Japanese KTV spending abt the same..
Without tabao of girl.. 4 person going 20000 will it be enough..
Cos going June with 3 friends.. thinking of trying G club or KTV..
Old 26-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
I am heading to bkk this weekend, and this is the first time i have appointment with a girl from dome 1. While I definitely cover all the expenses during our meeting, I am not sure if Thai girls normally expect anything in return for their time like cash or gift.

Any bro can advise on the girl’s mindset? Should I ask her directly? Communication is a bit problem here as her english is not good and i dont speak thai.

Maybe just play along...haha
Can just download translating apps or Google translate on both phone to communicate. If lazy to type words, some can just speak to translate also.

Important is she can understand what you want/expect while both of you in bed/sofa/toilet/balcony for actions...

Too bad I can't be at Sg to get leads from Dome1 and have more actions in Bangkok...

Be PATIENCE hor...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 29-04-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
Wow... 200+ per pax and each tabao? You 3 guys must look like BTS (the korean one not the train la)
555 good one.

Many Korean superstars in Bangkok sial!
Old 30-04-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 good one.

Many Korean superstars in Bangkok sial!
highly like it is 200 SGD not baht.. then the damage seem within acceptable range.. not possible for anyone, let alone three guy, to spend about 6000 baht per night including marking girls in PIMP.

but then again,, it is just syiok sendiri (masturbatory), because if you are asking for a confirmed tabaoable girls from mamasan, it means the girls are open for booking to anyone and it make no difference whether they are working in Gclub or working in Arb Nam....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1