The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-04-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

And they are also part owners of an BPL soccer club.....
Old 22-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
Own? The bar scene is not their actual business.
Take a look at their bars in Soi Cowboy..... practically empty every night yet they keep expending and acquiring other bars...... to use as laundromat

The amount of money that they wash is so huge that even the Chinese underground bankers are no match for them.
Wash money in thai baht now very expensive leh
Old 23-04-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
Own? The bar scene is not their actual business.
Take a look at their bars in Soi Cowboy..... practically empty every night yet they keep expending and acquiring other bars...... to use as laundromat

The amount of money that they wash is so huge that even the Chinese underground bankers are no match for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wash money in thai baht now very expensive leh

My advice is dun get involved with the Arab or have anything to do with his businesses...... unless you want to come under the radar of the World's intel fraternity. Tha Arab's laundromat is washing funds to be used in financing the ME wars. I'd even avoid his bars at all times.
Old 24-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Post Thailand Visa Extension (31/07/20)

Good news for those who run road or stucked in Thailand due to Covid-19.

The automatic visa extension will be revised to 31st July 2020 pending approval!

Quote:
https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel/c...n-thailand.php

Thailand grants visa amnesty to all foreigners in Thailand; automatic visa extensions are granted until April 30. The government has proposed to extend it to July 31, 2020, pending official publication on the Royal Thai Gazette.
Old 24-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

as old players close, there will be new players coming up after everything is over.
as long as they're allowed to do business
has always been, will always be
Old 28-04-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually who own it doesn't matter so long the price is right and the fuck is ok for tourist.
True. And that is exactly the problem with the Arab's places, regardless of whose money he fronts for.
Old 30-04-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
really? that happened in china or the rld in korea?, or dolly/kalijodo in jkta, keep on wishful thinking...best case scenario is that it moves online then smart savvy hunters who can maneuver in the new environment can find gems, the rest who dont know any better will find a few places operated by the rich powerful operators eg japan/macau and will be charged a arm and a leg for the privilege.
Truth is LOCALS dont like or want foreigner accessed sex industry, they keep their own playgrounds for themselves and will try and shut foreigner targeted places esp when countries are moving into middle income bracket where local patronage is sufficient to support itself and doesn't need foreign money
more like you're the one keeping your own playgrounds to yourself
Old 01-05-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
true but im only learning from lessons, locals have also learnt from interacting with foreigners...but where you also the one who posted a comment how you went to your favorite place in bkk NOT thermae without sharing details further
same as you
learnt from lessons
nowadays people ask me for info i wont share openly.
Will scan their posts to see if they contributed anything recently in this forum.
If none, then i wont share.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fellas,

Slightly off topic here. Does anyone ever withdraw Thai baht with POSB atm card using Thailand local bank's atm machine that has Cirrcus or Maestro logo? Can share your experience? I know there is a one time transaction fee of SGD7. Is there any other charges or fees from local bank side? Also is the exchange rate competitive?

Thanks for advice.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

But will tio currency exchange also hor? Might as well withdraw from any LOS bank hor? Kenah chop same rate

Quote:
This one good question for chiongster.

I never try b4 for POSB. cuz long long long time ago Thailand have UOB so i jitao use sg UOB atm card to withdraw money. mostly is done near sukhumvit soi 24 and ratchada.
Old 03-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Hi fellas,

Slightly off topic here. Does anyone ever withdraw Thai baht with POSB atm card using Thailand local bank's atm machine that has Cirrcus or Maestro logo? Can share your experience? I know there is a one time transaction fee of SGD7. Is there any other charges or fees from local bank side? Also is the exchange rate competitive?

Thanks for advice.
No fees from local bank but exchange rate is damn lousy. Only use if desperate. The only time I did is I plan my thai baht nicely but the night before my early flight next day, I felt horny and ask one FL come my room, so no choice go withdraw . Not worth it but when you need to fuck, a few more dollars is not going to stop you
Old 03-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Hi fellas,

Thanks for advice.
If i remember correctly, there is a 5 dollar charge using POSB when withdrawing at thai atm machine.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it was damn long ago lah cuz still in progress stashing up LOS Bank chiong fund that time. Plan is every time go thai will try deposit some and b4 leaving thailand will deposit any left overs baht.

Go out initially thinking limit to 5-10k cash budget for "happy time" but hor "年少气盛" go one place liao still not "酒足饭饱" and feeling "饥渴难耐".

I think if save that few dollars and don't fuck the girls, its machiam like a "mental torture". Its like you see something you feel like buying but you never buy and later sold out liao you feel a bit haizzzzz. 55555555
5555 Dont need to hold it bro. Just shoot

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 04-05-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go out initially thinking limit to 5-10k cash budget for "happy time" but hor "年少气盛" go one place liao still not "酒足饭饱" and feeling "饥渴难耐".

I think if save that few dollars and don't fuck the girls, its machiam like a "mental torture". Its like you see something you feel like buying but you never buy and later sold out liao you feel a bit haizzzzz. 55555555
Wow this kind of memories many people have also leh, last night lew dun think so much go ATM take can whack last round.....but hor always take too much end up have balance back sg, and after that think again got balance baht left leh must go again to finish the thai baht
Old 05-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 kin khao rue yang?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1