The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
Think you mis-read.

He had 6 beers at 100 baht each and bought 7 x 200 baht LDs.
True. I saw his 190 bath and thot that.
Old 16-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
There are many options to play and chiong in bkk now, just that places like Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, RCA, Thermae, Hwai Kwang MPs etc are no longer the same as their former glory days before pre-Covid.

Many of the girls working at such establishments have gone online and working under okts. I've shared tbis before in previous post. There are still parlours open, albeit the smaller ones at the various Sukhkumvit Sois if you are downtown. If you want to go the big soapy MPs, should be opening in mid-Jan. Heard many of the working girls can't wait to go back to work at these big MPs.

If looking for nightclubs beyond midnight, there are still places but not downtown bkk. I also hear selective G-clubs are open, but not able to verify since not into such joints.

I'm sure many are looking forward to the re-opening of nightlife in bkk from mid-Jan, but that would also mean higher prices as tourists flock back to bkk. If you go now and do research, you can find plenty of gems at reasonable rates to keep you company for short time, long time or ON.
Got some bars open in Sukhumvit till 3am.
But go at own risk. I have not gone there yet, but know some people who go every night.
Old 19-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
lovedoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow bros here, I be away to BKK for about a month. 2 years out of touch, really don't know what to expect....almost lose the hunting instrinct cos past 2 years all my favorite local joints like Upub, Mask51 & Saigon all shuts.

Used to frequent after-hour clubs like Spicy to fish for cai tabao back hotel. Now all shut, really don't know where to fish.

My style is I like to play with my food, build some gfe then tabao back hotel play further.

Any joints with such style currently open in Bangkok?

Thanks.
Old 19-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Did you try the soapy besides daisy dreams? Any big ones like ex Poseidon that is operating?
Old 20-12-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quick summary of my time in Bkk earlier this month.

1. The soapies along Suk 24 are open for biz as usual. Went to Addict but sadly many of the girls had not yet returned from their hometowns. 10 in the line up and the gal I took gave outstanding service. No frenching tho, she said scared Covid tho I think she just didn't want to give.

2. Peeped along Suk 26 and saw the fuck shops were all open. Popped into Hanabi but only one girl available. Not my vegetable so I left. Didn't go into Angel etc as I was a bit pressed for time.

3. Went to Nico Spa just across from Terminal 21. Took a 2.5 hr package which included sauna, body scrub, shampoo, salt massage, actual massage etc for 1580 bht. Gal gave me CIM for a 1k tip.

4. Twister and Lollipop in Nana had pivoted to F&B as pointed by a bro here. Guess can still dapao as the girls were available to sit with customers.

5. Suk 7 Biergarten is gone and replaced with a huge cluster of bars. Lots of tourists, girls and loud music. I believe the girls are a mixture of bar flies and dapao from elsewhere. Gals were generally good looking.

6. The LBs outside Thermae were as usual stunning. Quite a number of good looking real girls too. Didn't ask for prices as I was with my gik.

7. Went to Healthland Asok for my massages. 300 bht/hour for genuine and good body massage. Very professional place, and huge too macam Poseidon and Caesar's Palace.

8. Saw a Strawberry Spa at the access to Hway Khwang MRT toward HK market. Didn't try as I couldn't find FRs.

Doomas
Old 20-12-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
PatrickGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Long time never Soapy Massage . I miss it .
Old 20-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

1. The soapies along Suk 24 are open for biz as usual. Went to Addict but sadly many of the girls had not yet returned from their hometowns. 10 in the line up and the gal I took gave outstanding service. No frenching tho, she said scared Covid tho I think she just didn't want to give.

2. Peeped along Suk 26 and saw the fuck shops were all open. Popped into Hanabi but only one girl available. Not my vegetable so I left. Didn't go into Angel etc as I was a bit pressed for time.

3. Went to Nico Spa just across from Terminal 21. Took a 2.5 hr package which included sauna, body scrub, shampoo, salt massage, actual massage etc for 1580 bht. Gal gave me CIM for a 1k tip.

4. Twister and Lollipop in Nana had pivoted to F&B as pointed by a bro here. Guess can still dapao as the girls were available to sit with customers.

5. Suk 7 Biergarten is gone and replaced with a huge cluster of bars. Lots of tourists, girls and loud music. I believe the girls are a mixture of bar flies and dapao from elsewhere. Gals were generally good looking.

6. The LBs outside Thermae were as usual stunning. Quite a number of good looking real girls too. Didn't ask for prices as I was with my gik.

7. Went to Healthland Asok for my massages. 300 bht/hour for genuine and good body massage. Very professional place, and huge too macam Poseidon and Caesar's Palace.

8. Saw a Strawberry Spa at the access to Hway Khwang MRT toward HK market. Didn't try as I couldn't find FRs.

Doomas
Nice share

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Doomas
To add on:

Just flew back into BKK last night from CM, staying at Suk 22.

Went by:

1. Nana: Beer gardens. Not sure if they had any actual food. Had a beer. Beer was 100 baht, LD is 195 baht. Takeaways are available, was told 2500 for ST, LT negotiable (about 5000 baht). Some of the quality looked not bad.

2. Cowboy: Beer gardens. Quality seemed to be available but a lot less than Nana. didn't stop and just walked through. A lot more ang mom tourists with their wives for some reason.

3. Thermae: A number of quality girls mixed in with the usual LBs. ST was quoted 2500 baht.

Strawberry Spa is a Kapoo.

Will be continuing to tour the city.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
To add on:

Just flew back into BKK last night from CM, staying at Suk 22.

Went by:

1. Nana: Beer gardens. Not sure if they had any actual food. Had a beer. Beer was 100 baht, LD is 195 baht. Takeaways are available, was told 2500 for ST, LT negotiable (about 5000 baht). Some of the quality looked not bad.

2. Cowboy: Beer gardens. Quality seemed to be available but a lot less than Nana. didn't stop and just walked through. A lot more ang mom tourists with their wives for some reason.

3. Thermae: A number of quality girls mixed in with the usual LBs. ST was quoted 2500 baht.

Strawberry Spa is a Kapoo.

Will be continuing to tour the city.
Your thermae is outside or inside the shop?
Old 21-12-2021, 06:02 AM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Your thermae is outside or inside the shop?
Outside. It's closed, you can't go in.

-------

Went to 102 at Suk 24 today. Had a very good experience. Probably the closest thing to a soapy right now. Girl quality was alright, not too bad. Was told Fri/Sat/Sun has more girls available. Girl at 102 also told me that the shops in the alleys next to Marriott on Suk 22 have the same setup, Kiss, etc. Will probably drop by to give it a look over the next few days.

Also went by Nana again. A lot fewer girls today (Monday), as compared to yesterday. Had two beers, sat around then left.

Generally a lot less girls everywhere today.
Old 21-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Very good guide from atoll
Old 27-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 0
Omega555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOmega555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOmega555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOmega555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOmega555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Miss the food and siam bu there.
Old 28-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega555 View Post
Miss the food and siam bu there.
Miss too. Points returned.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-12-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
bro it's been awhile since i've been back, used to frequent fanfinfin, how's the scene like these days?
If you have frequented fanfinfin website before, modality is same. Difference is i find quality and quantity of girls better now than the past, and that is probably because all the MP girls that you would have needed to go the physicial locations have now gone online.

Do i prefer old MP style or online? Both have pros and cons l guess. I miss the big bath tubs and luxurious environment in MPs, which many online locations do not provide. But for the current online price, i can chiong 2-3 girls for similar prices in MPs. If have chemistry, get the girl's line and make outside booking or to come my place. Just need to book a hotel with a big bath tub like those in MPs to relive the past
Old 28-12-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Went by Suk soi 7 last night and it was really happening, which is very surprising for a Monday night, even.

Lots of really hot ladies, and the place was bustling with just a lot of people.

Concept is the same as Nana, bar setup, but bar fines here are 500 baht, beers (to customers) are 100 baht, and LDs are 200 baht.

Opens at 7PM, girls come in mostly about 8PM+, and the place closes at 11PM (the cops showed up).

Was talking to a hottie who brought me to an after-hours place when the place closed, and we partied until 5AM.

Heading back tonight!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1