The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.net/coco-massage/

Quite a tall lady.. like car model.

Location is central. Inside a shop but pricing is as per advertised.

I was abit worry at lst knowing she is inside a shop.

Too many rubbish and fake posting from shop before.

But glad she is real.

Massage is below normal almost non existence..

she try to upsell me more service but I am not to keen.

Looks very close to photo.

Cheapo guys don't need to try as she is totally turned off by them who attempt to nego prices with her.

Overall session is decent at least a Chio bu as per photo.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Good for you. Continue supporting her since there is no competition for you now. You may end up being exclusive customer.

MOst of us has received shit from her.... so we prefer to stay away
Maybe she signed exclusive with her and hence tip top service?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Don't eat too much abalone..too much seafood will cause cholesterol to be too high
Thanks for your concern bro, I know how to control what I choose to eat.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
BlackRubber80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for this young lady visited last few days.

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi-massage-hj-bj/

Looks (7.5/10): Young school girl looks, actual should be 20plus, very pretty phoenix eyes. Cute smile. I kind of like young girl looks.

Figure (6.5/10): Not the slim type, huggable fleshy figure with soft Bs. Nice to hug.

Massage (7/10): Decent strength, able to relief a few points. But I am kind of big size for most masseuse to handle anyway. Hehe.

Sensual + HDLY in Water (8.5/10): This is the most interesting part of the massage of course. Started with teasing on my back, soft touches and tickles with finger tips. Then was asked to lie in a semi prone position, legs apart. She then got a basin of warm water and some mild soap (was told what that was), starts teasing my ass crack with my rod in warm water. Slippery hands on my ass crack, teasing my rod every now and then. Really comfortable, and almost pre-cum. That went on for a good 5 mins.

It is quite similar to a soapy massage (which tried in Bangkok) but limited to the groin area.

BJ (8/10): XiaoQi's mouth is quite skilled, BJ was done with cap on but with good suction, no feeling of teeth on rod. Twisting and licking for quite a while, finished an explosion of happiness in her mouth with cap on.

Overall: Quite a good experience, the HDLY in water was quite unique, I have not experience this elsewhere having tried a few around these weeks. Good lady to chat with, quite nice GFE feel in my opinion.

Before that I have been away in the S.E.A region for a while, now back to relax for a bit.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Her advertisement put 26. Knn what's her exact age? How come seems to have range from 20+ as per her advertisement to 50+??

Or is there a lot of feel out there actually and all trying different feel?

I wanna go try also dick shrink for a moment..
Visited Feel a couple of times. Guessing from visual judgement, early 30s max 35 but definitely not reach 40. She sure looks pretty in my opinion. Skinny figure. Low tone voice sounds ok, not as contrasting as Niu Niu in my opinion.
Old 27-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Niu2 is still a cutey even with the deep voice. Retire for good thou.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Playmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a lot of debate on feel , on whether she's pretty or not

Here is my views and thoughts after I finally visited her. Bros both pretty and not pretty views are both true lol

Pretty- Her long silly hair and how she doll up. She definitely look older than her age which I guess is around 30 plus which milf lover will like

Not pretty - don't really like her aged looks as I prefer young cheerful chicks and her very low tone sounding voice

One cup of tea some will find it bitter some will find it sweet, for me feel is more to the bitter side
Old 27-06-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Niu2 is still a cutey even with the deep voice. Retire for good thou.
True true. First time contact her over the phone was shocked by her deep voice too. Lucky when met up, she proved to be quite cute which contrast her voice memories ah. Haha
Old 27-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
Long time no write MR.

Decide to write one on vivi

Looks: 7/10 premilf but still pretty.
Body: small size and very nice butt to grab. Not for boobs lover.
Service: 4G roaming less finger and painting. Maybe I don’t have chemistry. Started of with abit of HDLY den proceed with slow HJ that focus on the head. It feels like BBBJ with the tongue circling the head. She smells good and after afew rub she is slightly wet which is when she start to increase the pace. She is very accommodating as I told her to slow down the pace as I m near explosion. The best part is rubbing her down from her ass as she has a very nice and round butt. If I could slide my Brother on her butt that would be full marks.

Massage: hard massage focus on lower back to neck. For her small frame she does has some strength.
Bro, which vivi u refering to?
Old 27-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sammyboyfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where June from SLG went? She just disappeared 😮
Old 27-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfred View Post
Anyone knows where June from SLG went? She just disappeared 😮
Disappeared may be she RTC for good
Old 27-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8811967 View Post
This vivi from which site bro ? Any link?
Sorry forget to put the link

http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=2081
Old 27-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxducky View Post
Bro, which vivi u refering to?
Sorry i forget to indicate the link

http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=2081
Old 27-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
zhihong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhihong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried ChenChen from sglonely guys before?
https://sglonelyguys.net/chen-chen-massage/

looks pretty sweet
Old 27-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
very hardworking ML.
Yes she is very hard working and good service,hard to find others service like her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1