The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
PRC Bao Bao CIM & very sexy body found.

Was having lunch at Jalan sultan yesterday , when suddenly a syt prc just sat opposite me eating noodles and i just smile at her.She smile back and bingo , i auto bring my plate of curry rice and sat with her.

Understand from her that she is currently studying in the university and is here to make some money to pay school fees.

Once in the room, she stripped to her birthday suite and first look at her boob was….WOW B cup but nice nipple and very firm.

Proceeded to shower together and she offered to soap for me. Very GFE feeling and started frenching in the shower. I simply love the feeling. I also offered to wash for her and slowly down to her south. When I rubba her south, she came near me to French her and started frenching like long lost lovers.

Once in the bed, she offered to service me first, started the catbath from my right nipple to left – suck it hard. Catbath not so experience since she is new to this line but is willing to learn to make bros here satisfied. I took over the role and started servicing her from her boob & down to paint her slowly. Boob is firm n my hand cover most of it & light brownish erected nipples once I sucked & licked it.
Moved down & started to give her the lick of the century - by now I can hear the soft moaning let out by her.

Not too long, she said she wanted me to bonk her since she can’t take it anymore. A few shallow thrust followed by a few deep thrust landed her in “trouble”. Did her in missionary position, doggie….Then she let out a loud moan and grabbed me very tight (you know what happened)..Soon not too long i told her i am coming and she quickly took of the cd and said she want all my BIRD Nest in her mouth. Wow after a few blow by her i unloaded all my protein in her mouth and she swallo it and say nice Baobei hi hi.

FR:
Name: Bao Bao
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 ( very slim n sexy - you'll like it when you see her n sexy G-string)
Boob: B cup (light brownish nipples, firm)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (very GFE feeling)
BJ: 8/10 ( smooth and fast n Best CIM )
FJ: 7/10 (very wet and responsive)
Damages: $120 +$20 (room) + CD ( i know a bit ex but worth it )
RTF: Definitely

She is studying so if you want her service, please call her earlier to let her make arrangement but i think sat/sun should be free from 11am onwards.

p/s : i am just a cheongster not okt n to protect this GEM Bro must have post FR or have 25rep pts at least. PM me if u meet min requirment.
Old 13-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC Bao Bao CIM & very sexy body found.

$120/?shot/?hrs

bro u miss out a important point
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 13-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

so got cim ? any photos bro ?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

bro ,no photo very difficult to justify the $120
Old 13-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
nightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: PRC Bao Bao CIM & very sexy body found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken ken View Post
........she quickly took of the cd and said she want all my BIRD Nest in her mouth. Wow after a few blow by her i unloaded all my protein in her mouth and she swallow it and say nice Baobei .......
I see the swallow part I lagi very excited liao ..... confirm she does swallow or not ? Or just selective ?

If $120/2hr/1sht include CIM and Swallow .... hmmm ... maybe can consider with her tender age ......
Old 13-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vry nice FR bro Ken Ken. Esp the CIM part for 19yr old. She must b quite "experienced" imho to ask u to CIM and swallow. Most girls wldnt invite u do tht.
Good find!
Old 13-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Tauros is stuck in moderation for some time to come

may I have the ctc please , thanks a lot
Old 14-06-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry guys i not okt so no photo , i just lucky to find this Gem. Worth or not up to u guys to judge . 19yrs old u say leh, if i am so excited to met her u guys think worth or not. She no Miss World but i rank her 7/10 for looks. Cheers
Old 14-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

ha ha more than 25 ctc given out , hope u guys try and post FR to prove i not Bluffing, hi hi hope u all not numbers collectors which is true here in sbf.
Old 14-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Tana1235 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bro , can I have the ctc please
Old 14-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly thanks Bro Ken Ken for Bao Bao contact. Met her this evening, regrettably she was really “bad value” for me

She preferred $30 room near town and arrived 20min after room notification. Immediately stripped and did a quick wash on my didi and bums. Straight to bed -
1. Light kisses from her (10 sec)
2. Ass rim (10 sec)
3. BBBJ (1 min)
Then capped me and cow-girl me immediately. I realize she’s keen to be done with it ASAP. Changed position and I fired quickly in missionary as I was very sian already with her attitude.

She then went to shower by herself, dressed up quickly and said she had to go off.

Bao Bao / age about 21 / 32B (enhanced) / slim / above average look (6.5/10)
$100 / 1 shot / 20min + $30 room + CD
Extremely bad value for me

Hope other bros have better luck!
Old 14-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Firstly thanks Bro Ken Ken for Bao Bao contact. Met her this evening, regrettably she was really “bad value” for me

She then went to shower by herself, dressed up quickly and said she had to go off.

Bao Bao / age about 21 / 32B (enhanced) / slim / above average look (6.5/10)
$100 / 1 shot / 20min + $30 room + CD
Extremely bad value for me

Hope other bros have better luck!
Thanks for the commando and FR on behalf of all bros...

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 14-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Thanks for the commando and FR on behalf of all bros...
You are very welcome, Bro. I benefitted alot from many bros ctc, incl yourself. Guess not always can get great experience, part of (mis) adventure!
Old 14-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 different story listen to which one
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 14-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
You are very welcome, Bro. I benefitted alot from many bros ctc, incl yourself. Guess not always can get great experience, part of (mis) adventure!
errhhh... u mean me huh?...

hahaha... anyway, I am out for good for the moment...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1