The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
siamamulets555 is Cool - loads of Potential
Encounters with contestants

Just came back from Thailand & was invited yesterday to a social party by my trader friend, was introduced 2 gals to me, looks familar, was told by them to be from some magazine posting magazine, was offered a tarma session, since paid by my trader friend, i took them to 'bed', both gals are very responsive , great bodies in their youth with gd gfe. They asked me to recommend gd daddies to take care of them. Willing to share the contact with u guys here, but the asking price from them is quite fantastic, more on the high end side which i think they deserved it. Get prepared for at least $600 or more firing power, cos was told by the gals that they charge according to service, the more u pay, the more they will give u. 1st time introducing gals here, me not okt. Interested parties could pm me for their contacts
Old 11-07-2008, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sexosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Encounters with contestants

any specific details instead?
Old 11-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

These are Singapore local babes?

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 14-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Samster

Pai seh brudders, too busy to log in. Received few pms on the babes. Answer all questions here 1st. Lastest updates from them , they are involved in Miss Singapore World 2008 !!! i didn't know until yesterday when they told me & i logged in website to cfm their identity, bingo! it's them for sure ! Both are locals. Available timing was told to be after 8pm daily except Sundays which they have to go for training or rehearsals.

I always on the move so can't answer many pms. Suggest u bruffers sms me (no telephone pls) me @ 96664095, in 1st sms pls quote this message : 'Dirty conman from SA' then i noe u r from where cos don't wish to let my family know too much on details, would rather show them this message to prove that it's a 'disturbance' message'.

Hope to gain yr co-operation, after the 1st sms, i reply u with the contacts & u go negotiate with them, just say 'Peter Tay' recommended, then they will know who u guys are. Treat the gals nice pls, they are just little gals who need $ & we only doing a small part to help. Happy Bonking !
Old 14-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

Brudders who interested in the details, as i mentioned in earlier msg, pls sms & remember to quote the 1st sms as above, if not i wouldn't entertain much on the sharing, no more pm pls
Old 14-07-2008, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 21
johnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to behold

smsed u. thank for sharing bro
Old 14-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmmm, could be a scam? Or could be an outstanding lobang?

Will camp here and await a brave commando to go forward.................
Old 14-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Do Not Sms This Contact Anymore! This Is A Scam! The Ts Is A Coward! Using Ppl To Tekkan His Enemy! Knn! Waste Lim Pei's Sms! Never Die B4 Si Bor!
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 14-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
AmericanIdol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediSkull View Post
Do Not Sms This Contact Anymore! This Is A Scam! The Ts Is A Coward! Using Ppl To Tekkan His Enemy! Knn! Waste Lim Pei's Sms! Never Die B4 Si Bor!
can u share what happen?
Old 14-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamamulets555 View Post
I always on the move so can't answer many pms. Suggest u bruffers sms me (no telephone pls) me @ 96664095, in 1st sms pls quote this message : 'Dirty conman from SA' then i noe u r from where cos don't wish to let my family know too much on details, would rather show them this message to prove that it's a 'disturbance' message'.
CB Siamamulets555! U CB HUNCHBACK! DUN THINK LIM PEI DUNNO WHO YOU ARE! U WATCH IT MAN! I HAVE CONTACTS TO HUNT U DOWN! GOOD LUCK TO U! PHUA BYE! DUN MAKE ME EXPOSE UR REAL NICK AND ADDRESS HERE MAN!

ALL BROS DO NOT SMS AND DISTURB THE POOR BRO WHO'S NUMBER IS 96664095. ENOUGH OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS........
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 14-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlittle View Post
smsed u. thank for sharing bro
thanks for sharing SIMI LAN SAI! KNN! U kenna conned liao lar bro!... let's start zapping. i will be giving the TS's actual nick soon. his address will come later! KNN HE REALLY SWAY MAN! OF ALL PPL HE COME N CROSS MY PATH! GOD'S PUNISHMENT OF MAKING HIM HUNCHBACK IS NOT ENOUGH SIA!
Old 14-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

I have done my part as per request. Zap him for being so unkind. I was about to sms too. Sigh.
Old 14-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusion28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
........ i will be giving the TS's actual nick soon. his address will come later! KNN HE REALLY SWAY MAN! OF ALL PPL HE COME N CROSS MY PATH! GOD'S PUNISHMENT OF MAKING HIM HUNCHBACK IS NOT ENOUGH SIA!
wah bro address mean IP address or his residential address.. if it's residential address u really powerful leh... since i got no power to zap him. u post his address lah.. maybe we can splash red paint etc.. hehe
Old 14-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock View Post
I have done my part as per request. Zap him for being so unkind. I was about to sms too. Sigh.
its juz a biz rivalry from thaiamulet thread tat a despicable hunchback shortie(that's his real life description) use FL dome's bro to haress his enemy! anyway bombs will be dropping on him soon! his enemy will give me his contact and i have ways to get his real address! have fun wif my boys bloody asshole! i will keep bros updated on whether i can track him down or not. thanks for providing the extra entertainment in here TS!
Old 14-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
lai77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
its juz a biz rivalry from thaiamulet thread tat a despicable hunchback shortie(that's his real life description) use FL dome's bro to haress his enemy! anyway bombs will be dropping on him soon! his enemy will give me his contact and i have ways to get his real address! have fun wif my boys bloody asshole! i will keep bros updated on whether i can track him down or not. thanks for providing the extra entertainment in here TS!

Bro, heaven got eyes to born him as a hunchback, we must thank god. this bloody ass hole if he not hunchback he more worst. he can use ppl nick to kill other ppl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1