The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ILikeCendol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help me !

Hi all.
I am new here. Paisei ah i have a problem here.
I think i stuck with gl in geylang.
I never date a girl before because of various reasons such as raised by strict parents, busy studying and training( i am boxer) . So i spend most of my time at Uni, library and gym. No time for girl sia. Now got decent job edy.
I am young and Almost every one said i am very good looking and she(gl) said it too. One day i decided to go to brothel(idk what i am thinking this time) and choose this one girl. Walao she treat me Soooo nice siaa like i am her bf/husband or what. After that i decided to do overnight with her. And yeah it damn good. She treated me well. Services that she provides are french+painting+fingering+fj+COB+cbj(no bbbj because she said she's going to see doctor soon.) and almost everything can except raw.
I fucked her too long untill she said she's pain because my cock is hard? And i wanna stop but she insists that i should go on. Her attitude is very good. She didn't even get mad because I accidentally cum on her face. I target for body lor because my gun is too strong maybe =_= . She gave me good massage. And when i cannot sleep at night she held my hands . I cannot stop thinking about it sia. It drives me crazy. No mood to eat, sleep and training.
Are all the girls there provide same services like she does? This is my 2nd time fucked a girl . So i am inexperienced .
Old 27-07-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Help me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeCendol View Post
Hi all.
I never date a girl before because of various reasons such as raised by strict parents, busy studying and training( i am boxer) . So i spend most of my time at Uni, library and gym. No time for girl sia. Now got decent job edy.
I am young and Almost every one said i am very good looking and she(gl) said it too. One day i decided to go to brothel(idk what i am thinking this time) and choose this one girl. Walao she treat me Soooo nice siaa like i am her bf/husband or what. After that i decided to do overnight with her. And yeah it damn good. She treated me well. Services that she provides are french+painting+fingering+fj+COB+cbj(no bbbj because she said she's going to see doctor soon.) and almost everything can except raw.
I fucked her too long untill she said she's pain because my cock is hard? And i wanna stop but she insists that i should go on. Her attitude is very good. She didn't even get mad because I accidentally cum on her face. I target for body lor because my gun is too strong maybe =_= . She gave me good massage. And when i cannot sleep at night she held my hands . I cannot stop thinking about it sia. It drives me crazy. No mood to eat, sleep and training.
Are all the girls there provide same services like she does? This is my 2nd time fucked a girl . So i am inexperienced .
Bro, how old are you now?

And yes, most of the WLs are like these.
Just fuck more different WLs and you will soon find out that all these are only business transactions.
You give them money and she gives you services!

I used to like one girl a lot because she lets me French, CIM and tons of GFE.
Can't stop thinking about her for Months!
But then later I found out she also let a lot of other customers CIM.
So better wake up before you hurts your feelings!
Old 27-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Let us know which hse and wad her number

Maybe she like u and u love her but in the end its still just a paid sex. But U think she loves you back ? Try to stop paying and see what happens.

Last edited by comm; 27-07-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask the wl to pay for your session.
If she does means she ganna your gong tao.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

I am in mid 20s.
I cant possibly fuck other girl after her lei. I just feel like i betray her haha.
I don't know she likes me or not. But no one ever treated me this nice.
I got her number after 1st visit. After 2 days i texted her said i want to go there but in the end I failed to see her. At midnight she text me she said she wants to see me and because of that I booked an overnight season with her .
Are other WLs same like this or what? I am clueless..
Very stressful you know. Cannot focus at work ...
Old 27-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

All WL will tell every customers that they are their darling or their "One and only"

Reason is very simple, those who believe in these lies will return to booking them thus = more business for them
Old 27-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
njason is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi all.
Bro, this shows she has superb acting skills. Please wake up and stop indulging in your own fantasy. There's no way you can marry her and start a family in Singapore. To them, earning quick bucks is their TOP priority. Regardless you are yandao or ugly, so long you have money to splurge on them, you will be their "darling". If she can provide extra service to you today, she can also provide that same extra service to other samsters too (without telling you, of course). Just treat it as a paid transaction and enjoy the session with her. Don't put your feelings in it, because you will be the one hurting the most if you ever find out the truth one day..
Old 27-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

You are not the only one to her.
Just wake up early and move to the other pussy.
They come here for money not for love.
Which house and girl? Reveal here and other bro can try and feedback whether same service provided to others too
Old 27-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am in mid 20s.
I cant possibly fuck other girl after her lei. I just feel like i betray her haha.
However she has no problems fucking other men the more the merrier.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I am in mid 20s.
I don't know she likes me or not. But no one ever treated me this nice.
Bro, only way to find out if she really treat you different from others will be ask your frez to visit her and feedback to you whether they receive the same treatment like u. Or if you have no frez to share with, u can let us know her house and number, I guess she must be Thai as that's the house that allow overnight. We will feedback to you than can clear your doubt.

Hope this help.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
aaaa1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give us the house and girl number. We help you verify. Haha
Old 27-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Tio kc liao, jialat. Fuck, fuck off and forget. All the WL the same one lah. Dont let your small head think for your big head. They can one day do the same thing to 10 different ppl to become ang pai, then so many teerak will come out also
Old 27-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by njason View Post
Bro, this shows she has superb acting skills. Please wake up and stop indulging in your own fantasy. There's no way you can marry her and start a family in Singapore. To them, earning quick bucks is their TOP priority. Regardless you are yandao or ugly, so long you have money to splurge on them, you will be their "darling". If she can provide extra service to you today, she can also provide that same extra service to other samsters too (without telling you, of course). Just treat it as a paid transaction and enjoy the session with her. Don't put your feelings in it, because you will be the one hurting the most if you ever find out the truth one day..
But why she didn't want me to tip her? She only took it after i forced her.
Btw yes 1st time i see her she's like acting lor haha. 2nd time seems like natural and no more acting. Damn girls are complicated .
Btw i stalked her social media account and seems like she was not happy with her life or something like that. Is it okay for me to feel bad for her ? I never treat her like an object . I even gave her massage lol even though she said my massage skill is very bad . And yes i am aware that she will do the same thing with other men.
Honestly yes she is gorgeous. But her face is not really my type but her attidue is what i really like. Because of that the more i look at her the prettier she becone haha. If my wife behave like this, for sure i wont see other girl lor.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lots of good advice given by bros here, to ts, go try a few more pussy and see if you still feel the same towards this wl, if still same conclusion you are not ready for geylang, suggest u stay away before it wrecked your life, go date normal girls and enjoy the process meanwhile building up your experience towards girls n how relationship works. Right your situation is like you already run before u learn to walk
Old 27-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
However she has no problems fucking other men the more the merrier.
Agree!
Your statement really one needle see blood.

Can tell that TS is young and inexperience from the way he type with all the "sia siaa siaa" lingo.
Go fuck a few more whores and u will forget about the current one... may even find one with a better service then tio gong tao all over again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1