The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
signboard teared down

I recently went to a massage palor but e signboard is being tored down, does this indicates that it had been raided before? May bros n siss enlightened me?
Old 11-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Re: signboard teared down

u are talking abt ppl park tat one rite,?
Any way its a silly question
Old 11-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not that, I just return from a fucking dissapointing encounter, the hc is at west side , last time managed to get fj n massage frm quite a syt fer 70, this time I decided to try again, they lock e door n wen I reach , have to wait fer them to open, n then y I say I only got 70 she said no service n had to pay tips fer touching her , n I pay 50 fer jus lying down on e mat n jus touching her boobs n pussy from outside, damn suay
Old 12-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

many other plc to choose .
Old 12-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like those wong fei hong movie which rivals tear down ea other's signboard! LOL

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

bro ts ; u went back to the same gal;?
$70, for masg and fj tat cheap; that mean f**k is $30,
Maybe she desperate for $ last time.
Now change management she need to be careful.
The transfer is closed,
Previously no govt.
Tear down signboard and business still running, more likely
Change of owner.
Thk for sharing yr experience.

Last edited by power69; 12-03-2011 at 03:25 AM.
Old 13-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

First there is a No Signboard seafood, now it is No signboard TN!
Old 13-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

seafood is ok,
not for massagen shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1