The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Yup, remember this bloke. But he did not play for Spurs long....coz he joined Spurs when he is already in his late 20's...I hope Lennon will be in Spurs shirt for a very long time - he is still very much a teenager. And he is better skill wised than Fox
fox actually didnt play much after his first season, he was very highly rated but of course thats a young darren anderton breaking into the scene that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Damn.... to cut it short....some people are born to arrange cones for training sessions!!!
hahaha... thats a good one bro.

i watched the england v spain friendly. the only player who played like a pro is carrick (spurs sold him and look at the midfield problems spurs is having).

swp played like good grief...

p.neville has been playing dm for everton all along and suddenly he took the left back spot for england!

why g.neville is still 1st choice right back is beyond me.

and woodgate, he deserves a england call up? i dont think so.

and before we forget, the nonsensical lampard+gerrard. seems like steve mcclaren dont have the balls to drop one of them. and the struggle continues...
Old 08-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What in your Opinion do you guys think that Spurs need at this moment to challenge for top placing in the league?

In my opinion, all the Spurs players need to put their heart and soul in every game they play. They must have bite and must not allow the opposing team to play. I found that was exactly what they did last year with both Tainio and Davids providing the bite white Carrick does his job spraying the passes. I acknowledge while that works well last year, it should do better for Spurs in the future if the likes of Jenas, Huddlestone, Lennon, Murphy and Zokorra do that too. Tainio, Malbranque and Ghaly already are aggressive players in their own right.

Why i say that they will do better if they do more bite? Coz the players Spurs have now are all much younger than Davids and have more legs and speed than the pitbull.

I also think that the Forwards do not have much speed....although Defoe is touted to be fast. But more often than not this guy will be caught in offside position and if not he is too light weight to hold the ball most of the time. Mido and Berbatov have lots of skills but they do not have blinding speed. So does Keanno....Seriously i hope they bring in the likes of Someone with speed and size in....so they will not have to play the big man, small man too often. If they can get a big man with lots of speed and some skills....Martins of Newcastle United fits the bill, so does Marlon Harewood. It does not necessarily be them...i would like Lee Barnard to recover fast too so he can help the first team....remember this young chap has size and has big heart too(not afraid to give opposing defenders some stick!!)....How about Huntelaar or Darren Bent?....while Spurs Strikeforce needs to find the goals, i also noticed that Spurs do not always have players that go for that second chance. I seriously thinks that other teams that beat Spurs always have players up there to poach the goal....when 1 player take a shot, there should be at least 2 players ready to pounce. Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool always have these players there. So it is about time that Spurs do well in this department.

For that Left back Spot, i think somehow they will cope with it...but i hope it gonna be soon...hehe...put Young Pyo back to his midfield position. I think next year Assou Ekotto will be better equipped to handle things there. I also think that the Southampton youngster will be coming to Spurs rather than Man U....I just got this feeling...hehe...i also can't wait for Dervite to recover and play in that central defend position. I think he will be a real asset in the future....of coz the King and Dawson are the ideal partner.....now having Rocha in not bad actually although his mistake gave arsenal that goal...no worries....just dun do that mistake many times over!! haha

Haha....my greatest fantasy is for Ribery to come!! haha...but most likely he will end up being a Gunner....So what you guys think....share your thoughts...
Old 08-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
lampard+gerrard. seems like steve mcclaren dont have the balls to drop one of them. and the struggle continues.
lampard+gerrard = lampard+ballack, both attacking mid conflict with each other. one position. 2 on the pitch.
also dun tink s.mclaren is a good coach.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i watched the england v spain friendly. the only player who played like a pro is carrick (spurs sold him and look at the midfield problems spurs is having).

swp played like good grief...

p.neville has been playing dm for everton all along and suddenly he took the left back spot for england!

why g.neville is still 1st choice right back is beyond me.

and woodgate, he deserves a england call up? i dont think so.

and before we forget, the nonsensical lampard+gerrard. seems like steve mcclaren dont have the balls to drop one of them. and the struggle continues...
Eh...G Neville has to be England's first choice right back becoz of his experience but Micah Richards should play 90mins in all friendlies.

SWP is struggling maybe coz he doesnt play much at Chelsea.

Woodgate was good before his lengthy injuries problems. Hopefully he can challenge Terry for competition. Why didnt the Clueless One field Dawson last night?

P Neville was playing at left back coz he is better there than Carragher...haha

Bro, how can you say McClaren got no balls? He was the one that ended Beckham's England career. This man got balls! Its just that he is CLUELESS!!

Lampard should be rested coz he plays so often for Chelsea. England doesnt need to trouble him when there's Gerrard and Carrick.

I dont understand why Crouch is in the squad when the best English weapon for crosses and set pieces is in Madrid busy packing his luggages.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What in your Opinion do you guys think that Spurs need at this moment to challenge for top placing in the league?
i'll still say a very very good defensive midfielder like carrick is what is missing now. someone like him who can like what you mention, spray the passes. and on top of that, someone who cuts off the opponent's attack in midfield.

you may have a world class back four, but it is not enough against powerful teams like man utd. you remember milan's back four against liverpool in the champions final in the 2nd half? nesta and stam were wondering what happened to their midfield.

although zokora is doing a decent job now, he loves to attack. and the best centre midfield man to lead the attack is jenas.

sad to say, spurs is not the team to beat these days. that honour is shared by the usual epl big 4 clubs. the enterprising football spurs play that won over millions of spurs fans thru the years is not enough anymore. spurs must stop the leak and prevent those 3-0 or 4-0 defeats.

i dont need glory days to maintain my unconditional love for spurs, what i want to see is spurs play with pride in every match.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
lampard+gerrard = lampard+ballack, both attacking mid conflict with each other. one position. 2 on the pitch.
also dun tink s.mclaren is a good coach.
mcclaren should ask them, "hey lamps, steven, who wanna play the 1st 45mins?"

Quote:
Eh...G Neville has to be England's first choice right back becoz of his experience but Micah Richards should play 90mins in all friendlies.

SWP is struggling maybe coz he doesnt play much at Chelsea.

Woodgate was good before his lengthy injuries problems. Hopefully he can challenge Terry for competition. Why didnt the Clueless One field Dawson last night?

Bro, how can you say McClaren got no balls? He was the one that ended Beckham's England career. This man got balls! Its just that he is CLUELESS!!
g.neville is very experienced and goes for tackles, but he's quite ineffective when overlapping. his crosses are always to no man's land.

swp used to play much and paid less, now he's paid much and play less.

woodgate tend to lose concentration these days. the clueless one should have tried dawson but i think he was going for an experienced defence.

i believe mcclaren got the balls to drop beckham that time becos becks was already featuring little in the madrid team that time. and his performance in the wc 2006 showed he's struggling with pace.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i'll still say a very very good defensive midfielder like carrick is what is missing now. someone like him who can like what you mention, spray the passes. and on top of that, someone who cuts off the opponent's attack in midfield.
Yeah I agree with u bro. Now that Carrick and Davids has left, we had to rely on either Zokora or Hudds. Zokora makes a good attacking mf while Hudds is still very young. His passes are sometimes sublime, its just that he lacks pace, which is vital for a defensive mf coz he needs to go up and down the field. But I have my trust in Hudds...maybe he would be a good player in years to come, but if u want instant success, we better look for an established player. A couple of seasons ago we were linked with Hargreaves. But we opted not to go ahead with the deal as we had Carrick. But now Carrick has gone to ManYoo...and they also want Hargreaves! My my, how greedy can a club be...hehe...What we need is a marshal in the heart of mf. We had hardmen before in Hoddle (in his later years at Spurs), Vinny Samways and Davids. We should look at these players, who could marshall the mf and is a hard tackling player. Mind you, successful teams have these kinds of players....Barca has Xavi, ManYoo had the other Keane, ARSE-nal has Gilberto, Chelsea has Essien and Makelele and used to have Denis Wise and before that Vinny Jones and unbeatable Inter has Vieira. Now thats a point to ponder...
Old 09-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Barca has Xavi, ManYoo had the other Keane, ARSE-nal has Gilberto, Chelsea has Essien and Makelele and used to have Denis Wise and before that Vinny Jones and unbeatable Inter has Vieira. Now thats a point to ponder...
xavi is another excellent midfield marshal. small guy but big player. i watched the france v argentina friendly last nite, cambiasso was superb. france kept re-organizing and ribery couldnt run in for the kill at all becos cambiasso was thwarting their attacks.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
xavi is another excellent midfield marshal. small guy but big player. i watched the france v argentina friendly last nite, cambiasso was superb. france kept re-organizing and ribery couldnt run in for the kill at all becos cambiasso was thwarting their attacks.
Yeah but Cambiasso was crap for Real Madrid, only recently we could see his true capabilities. He has an eye for a goal too.

As for england, well....they were crap. If i were Macca, I would start this 11...GK- Foster (I reckon RObbo needs a rest and his form is not that great), RB-Micah Richards (no disrespect to G.Nev, but I think Micah has a bright future and is not short of confidence, another plus point is that he plays for a crappy club yet he is playing well for them!) LB-I would play Barry rather than P.Nev because based on form, Barry is better and P.Nev hasnt played in that position for sometime now. CB- Ok fine, I will stick with Ferdi, but Woody isnt the same since he joined Madrid and Boro. I would go for Dawson ..RM-Dyer. I suppose If not for Lennon's illness, I wouldve played him. But Dyer did better than SWP. I wonder why Macca didnt call Pennant...is he injured? CM- Barton and Stevie G. Lamps??? I think he is not his usual self this season. Burn out maybe. Carrick? He deserve a place but I would play Barton. Maybe he has more enthusiasm than Carrick as this is his 1st call up and wouldve give his all. ST- Defoe shouldve start. Crouch was irritating to watch but his record for Engerland is superb. Overall, I think Macca shouldve played 442. Get him out and promote El Tel back at the helm.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sheffield United 2 Spurs 1

Hmm....cannot comment much as not televised....wasted that Spurs gave away the game after an early lead....need to have post mortem man...need to improve too!! No worries, better results next time round! Cheers
Old 12-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sheffield United 2 Spurs 1
seems like spurs is conceding a penalty in every match or what?

Phil Jagielka (6) of Sheffield United celebrates scoring from a penalty kick against Tottenham as the Blades finished up a 2-1 victory over Spurs.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
seems like spurs is conceding a penalty in every match or what?

[[/I]
Nevermind conceding penalties in every match...we are conceding goals. Surely Jol need to improve on this. Robbo is looking out of sort...when was the last time he kept a clean sheet???? The defence too should take the blame. I rate Dawson and Chimbo highly but offlate, they, as a defence unit are not working together.

We also tend to lose the ball in midfield which may lead to goals for the opposition. We dont really have a ball winner. We are soft and fragile. I cant understand our MF...we're leaking goals thru the midfielders legs, but then they dun really create chances for our strikers. When are we gonna work as a unit in whole? as a team? Again, this has to be another season of mediocre football by Spurs. But fret not, I will give my continuous support for the team I have supported since 1985!!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

Old 12-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Robbo is looking out of sort...when was the last time he kept a clean sheet???? The defence too should take the blame. I rate Dawson and Chimbo highly but offlate, they, as a defence unit are not working together.
I've just watched the EPL highlights show, Spurs defence was in 6s and 7s. Dawson not winning all headers. Misses King big time.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Again, this has to be another season of mediocre football by Spurs. But fret not, I will give my continuous support for the team I have supported since 1985!!
yeah fret not buddy, spurs is leading the bottom half right now, they will still be in epl and we will still see spurs' live telecast next season.

but this bad to worse string of six winless epl games is really not reflecting the quality of the squad. 1 spurs player can exchange for 3 from reading or sheff utd, you know what i mean?

Quote:
I've just watched the EPL highlights show, Spurs defence was in 6s and 7s. Dawson not winning all headers. Misses King big time.
great pics bro!

calling for LEDLEY KING!

SOS! SAVE OUR SPURS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1